Time of year with less lifestyle groups

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Time of year with less lifestyle groups

Postby adventurous2854 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 am

My wife and I just returned from DP for the third time . We love the resort ,the people , and the sexy vibrant atmosphere .We went our first time the end of August .Second time the end of July , this last time the end of June . We are not in the lifestyle , but enjoy everyone . This time seemed to be more life style groups then in August and July . Everyone is friendly , but the groups seem to hang together more, which I can understand . Can anyone tell me what months might have less lifestyle groups then others ? Also how do the other resorts they own measure up compared to DP ?
Thanks
adventurous2854
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Aug 2016

Re: Time of year with less lifestyle groups

Postby CokeMann » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:00 pm

In fact Pearl has almost zero bookings by "official" groups(Lifestyle or otherwise) - most "official" group bookings are at Desire Riviera Maya.

So the groups you mentioned are probably just ad hoc groups of friends that book at the same time - thus no way to predict when these might happen at Pearl or any other resort for that matter.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Re: Time of year with less lifestyle groups

Postby jandjdurham » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:14 pm

So it could be a bunch of people that just met talking online before they came. We always do that and already know so many people. You don’t have to be lifestyle either to do that.
SLS: jandjdurham
Desire Pearl July 13-20
jandjdurham
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Jul 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl