Suggested activities and classes for first time?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Suggested activities and classes for first time?

Postby av80r » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Been reading through the forums trying to learn what we need to know to make it a great trip. First trip booked late sept. Wouldn't say we are lifestylers but wouldnt say we are vanilla either. Happy somewhere in the middle. :D

Heard of a few great classes that are worth taking (think there are a few diff ones offered, but one is offered by richard and lauren?) but dont see much on when offered, what diff classes , how much or how to register? Any tips or idea where that info is found?

Trip to RM to have a look while close ...worth the cost and trouble? We are only here for 5 days so not a lot of time unless weather blows and we are looking for stuff to do.

Catamaran cruises.. Always enjoy them when in the islands, but dont really need the boobs cruise i see advertised out of Temptation. Anyone suggest a fun few hour booze ride on a cat that is fun?

Theme nights. Sounds like fun but also see they are hit and miss and we are going in the slow season. Do most attend the theme nights and have fun or has they lost their luster? Would love to party if its well attended but will take some work and trouble planing and packing for it...just wondered what the pros say? Glow party and lingerie night could be awesome if they are usually well attended i would think.

I have read most of the forums and didnt find the answers to these . Any other tips welcome Thanks
av80r
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Oct 2019

Re: Suggested activities and classes for first time?

Postby CatawampusHalo » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Richard and Lauren come on specific days, like I think it's Wednesday and friday right now for pearl. Classes will be on the schedule you get at check in and on the daily schedule by the pool. One day is woman focused. One day is man focused. No charge, tips appreciated. No registration, first come first served.

I also suggest the pole dance class. It's fun. Also on schedule and first come first served.

I think you'll be plenty entertained without spending any time and effort on excursions or cruises. It's only 5 nights and your first time... I'd stay on campus. You will not be bored.

I enjoy the theme nights, seems like most people try. My husband is not that kinda guy and here doesn't dress for them except simple stuff like white night. That's fine, too! It's vacation. You do you. If you think it would be fun, do it, if it's not your thing, don't. You'll fit in either way.
Heather & Jason
Pearl 20 Dec 30-Jan 6
Pearl 19 Dec 27-Jan 3
Pearl 18 July 28-Aug 4
Pearl 17 July 22-28
Hedo 05, 06, 08, 09, 14
CatawampusHalo
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019

Postby TandD » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Also, OP seemed to be asking about *attendance* for the theme nights. I'd say the majority of guests "show up" for the theme nights, it's the time and place to see and be seen - whether you are in theme or not. Now, full participation in the theme is the part that is fuzzy. Some will go all out/in, some will pay light homage to it, and some don't bother - multiplied by two 'cause couples.

Not really sure if you meant attendance or participation but there ya go.

I wouldn't bother with the trip to RM. I would think it would feel odd to (depending on when you go) get dressed (and maybe showered), ride to RM, get naked and get covered in sun screen, meet people, drink, enjoy life, stop, get dressed, get back in a car back to Pearl, listen to all your friends tell you what you missed. But that's just me :D

I get the desire to try and plan everything out, maximize your trip, and *do* everything but my advice is to not worry about it so much. I was very much like that on other vacations - I wanted to be *doing* something, not just sitting by the pool. I don't have that problem at Desire. I do like to play volleyball, and pool b-ball and water polo but it's also just fun to chat at the pool bar with people and relax in a lounger - oh, and frolic in the hot tub.

There is plenty to do on site. Soak that in for your first trip and don't worry about having everything planned out.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby av80r » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Not trying to overthink or over plan but is fun to look forward to first trip.
Ordered neon blacklight body paint and some hot stuff for the mrs today.

Will likely do the art of touch class on the friday aft too. Should be enough for us visit #1.
av80r
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Oct 2019

Postby Luckycharms » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Richard and Lauren come to RM on Tuesday/Thur....Tue is "Her" session for sensual massage instructions/tips..... Thur is "Him"..... We missed it, but others said is was good, erotic, sexy....fills up, first come first serve, when the massage tables are full, they turn you away...or so we heard.
Luckycharms
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Feb 2024

Postby TouchedbyLnR » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:01 am

Sorry most of the info was was moved to General information about both Desire properties. Reach out if you want or need any info.

L and R

av80r wrote:Been reading through the forums trying to learn what we need to know to make it a great trip. First trip booked late sept. Wouldn't say we are lifestylers but wouldnt say we are vanilla either. Happy somewhere in the middle. :D

Heard of a few great classes that are worth taking (think there are a few diff ones offered, but one is offered by richard and lauren?) but dont see much on when offered, what diff classes , how much or how to register? Any tips or idea where that info is found?

Trip to RM to have a look while close ...worth the cost and trouble? We are only here for 5 days so not a lot of time unless weather blows and we are looking for stuff to do.

Catamaran cruises.. Always enjoy them when in the islands, but dont really need the boobs cruise i see advertised out of Temptation. Anyone suggest a fun few hour booze ride on a cat that is fun?

Theme nights. Sounds like fun but also see they are hit and miss and we are going in the slow season. Do most attend the theme nights and have fun or has they lost their luster? Would love to party if its well attended but will take some work and trouble planing and packing for it...just wondered what the pros say? Glow party and lingerie night could be awesome if they are usually well attended i would think.

I have read most of the forums and didnt find the answers to these . Any other tips welcome Thanks
L n R
*Please keep in mind The Art of Touch workshop is free. We are not employees of Desire and rely on gratuities. Thanks
Room77Life.com
TouchedbyLnR
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby Lkncouple » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 am

You can go to https://blog.desire-experience.com/ and select weekly activities and look at the weekly calendar for what is going on for a typical week. They don't always update it, and they don't always follow the schedule, but you get an idea.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Beach girl » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:07 pm

There is not a charge for Richard and Lauren’s class. However, they very much appreciate and deserve a tip. We didn’t know how it worked and wish someone had told us in advance, when you’re not fully clothed you often are not carrying $$$ with you. Just saving you a trip back to the room for tip money. And yes, try their class!
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby TouchedbyLnR » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Beach girl wrote:There is not a charge for Richard and Lauren’s class. However, they very much appreciate and deserve a tip. We didn’t know how it worked and wish someone had told us in advance, when you’re not fully clothed you often are not carrying $$$ with you. Just saving you a trip back to the room for tip money. And yes, try their class!

Thank you Beach Girl. We appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed the class.

L n R
L n R
*Please keep in mind The Art of Touch workshop is free. We are not employees of Desire and rely on gratuities. Thanks
Room77Life.com
TouchedbyLnR
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl