First time

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

First time

Postby sidmar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:46 pm

We are from India in forties and married for 23 year and we want to try out new experiences(if possible LS). It is first time for us. We wondering how the people receptive for people like us? we don't want to be odd Indian couple there? Any input would help us.

I also see in the message board that some people(going there on same date) are keeping in touch with each other before they go to DP. How do we get in touch with other people that are going same time?
sidmar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 23 Sep 2019

Re: First time

Postby CokeMann » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:00 pm

sidmar wrote:I also see in the message board that some people(going there on same date) are keeping in touch with each other before they go to DP. How do we get in touch with other people that are going same time?

When you decide the dates that you will be at Desire go to the When are you arriving at Desire Pearl section of the forums and post your dates and a bit about yourselves in the Roll Call for your month. You will also see others that have posted that overlap your dates and you can communicate with them by sending a PM through the forum,
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby OKcouple4x » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:33 pm

I'll give you our impression having been there a few times - You'll be fine. We have had great conversations with people from South Africa, an Australian couple, very dark skinned Italians, etc. We've actually had a couple of fun times with people from Mexico and South America as well, trying to communicate with each other when English wasn't the first language was actually a lot of fun. There are a lot of different ethnicities that show up at Desire and everyone seems very welcoming.
Looking for fun in our travels :)
OKcouple4x
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Nov 2023

Postby shiv n priya » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 am

we are indian, we ve been at desire! no one will judge you on race, friendly environment. you will have blast.
shiv n priya

We are from: Pakistan
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2018

Postby sidmar » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Thank you all
sidmar

We arrive on: 23 Sep 2019

Postby Bayou Country » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am

Just returned on 9/5. This was our first trip. Their are all races and people from different countries there. We are none swingers and never been to a place like this. On our second day there my wife was nude like everyone else. It was a great experience and I don’t think I can wait until next year to return. I think I have an idea for a Christmas gift to the wife.... hint, hint
Bayou Country

We arrive on: 01 Sep 2018

Postby Bayou Country » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:20 am

;)
Bayou Country

We arrive on: 01 Sep 2018

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl