jacuzzi bed use

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

jacuzzi bed use

Postby Bareman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:19 pm

We've tried searching the forum but cannot find the protocol for the Jacuzzi beds. Let's say we arrive at the Jacuzzi and play on the bed for a while. Then we decide to go into the Jacuzzi for a while and want to come back to the bed, will be lose our privilege to our bed?
Desire RM and Pearl April 2015
Desire Peal December 2018
Bareman
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Dec 2018

Re: jacuzzi bed use

Postby trubluz » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm

[quote="sxmcolover"]We've tried searching the forum but cannot find the protocol for the Jacuzzi beds. Let's say we arrive at the Jacuzzi and play on the bed for a while. Then we decide to go into the Jacuzzi for a while and want to come back to the bed, will be lose our privilege to our bed?[/quote

If you aren't using the bed allow the other's to use and put your belongings in the nice cubicles provided. It is frowned upon to have belongings holding beds while you are enjoying the water.
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby arcouple » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 pm

trubluz wrote:
sxmcolover wrote:We've tried searching the forum but cannot find the protocol for the Jacuzzi beds. Let's say we arrive at the Jacuzzi and play on the bed for a while. Then we decide to go into the Jacuzzi for a while and want to come back to the bed, will be lose our privilege to our bed?[/quote

If you aren't using the bed allow the other's to use and put your belongings in the nice cubicles provided. It is frowned upon to have belongings holding beds while you are enjoying the water.

Frowned upon and what happens is two different things, unfortunately.
We were there a couple weeks ago...there were several times when all the beds were 'taken' and there wasn't one person laying on any of them...
arcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Postby eddieandjojo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:06 pm

trubluz wrote:If you aren't using the bed allow the other's to use and put your belongings in the nice cubicles provided. It is frowned upon to have belongings holding beds while you are enjoying the water.

True and good advice! However, if nobody is on the other beds then okay to leave your stuff there. Just be mindful of the other guests......which I'm sure you are since you posted!

Enjoy!
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Darin & Melissa » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Last week, they actually had signs on the beds stating to not save the beds if you are not using them.

Melissa
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby youngoldies » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Darin & Melissa wrote:Last week, they actually had signs on the beds stating to not save the beds if you are not using them.

Melissa

That should be a part of the house rules discussed at check in.
KIK azfunnsun
youngoldies
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2023

Postby marklu » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:16 am

Darin & Melissa wrote:Last week, they actually had signs on the beds stating to not save the beds if you are not using them.

Finally, it is very annoying when someone uses the beds for storage.
marklu
Desire Devotee

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 15 Aug 2021

Postby Desirians » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:56 pm

Generally, the protocol is as follows:
1. Get horny (or more politely said, get in the mood)
2. Find an available bed.
3. Get two or more towels from the cubicles next to the hot tub and place them on the bed.
4. Hop onto the bed and have fun.
4.a. For extra sizzle, invite some friends to join you.
5. After the firework show is over, vacate bed and place used towels in a pile near the cubicles.
5.a. If other beds are available for others to use, post-coital snuggling and snoozing is acceptable.
6. Rinse off in the shower by the cubicles.
7. Jump back into the hot tub, high-five everyone, get yet another drink.
8. Grin ear-to-ear.
Desirians

We arrive on: 01 Nov 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidies

Postby eddieandjojo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:17 pm

....then repeat a few hours later!
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby DKCouple » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:29 am

Desirians wrote:Generally, the protocol is as follows:
1. Get horny (or more politely said, get in the mood)
2. Find an available bed.
3. Get two or more towels from the cubicles next to the hot tub and place them on the bed.
4. Hop onto the bed and have fun.
4.a. For extra sizzle, invite some friends to join you.
5. After the firework show is over, vacate bed and place used towels in a pile near the cubicles.
5.a. If other beds are available for others to use, post-coital snuggling and snoozing is acceptable.
6. Rinse off in the shower by the cubicles.
7. Jump back into the hot tub, high-five everyone, get yet another drink.
8. Grin ear-to-ear.

They should make this part of the house rules... LOVE it :L :L :L :D :D

DKs
DK Couple
Desire Pearl: Feb/Nov. 2015 - Nov 2016/2017/2018/2019/2021
Venus/Gran Canaria - 2018/2019
DKCouple
Desire Addict

We are from: Denmark
We arrive on: 29 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby max4play » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:17 pm

I guess I'm just "that guy" - if a bunch of beds have been "reserved" for more than 30 minutes with no sign of life and no other beds are available, we go get 2 fresh towels, politely and carefully pile the stuff left on the bed on one of the side tables beside the bed, do our thing, take away our stuff and put the "reservation" stuff back - only once has anyone come running over to say that is their stuff and I just said asked if they were going to use the bed right away and they weren't so we struck a deal and the show went on.

People are pretty good about it really - the thing that amazes me is when people sit on their laptops, with their laptop cameras uncovered on the back of the computer, reading or surfing away - surely there is a better place to read or surf the net than on one of the in-demand beds!

Anyway, if you're nervous about being as bold as we are, you can always ask one of the butlers to sort you out a bed and they're pretty good about dealing with reservations that aren't being used.

Perhaps they should let people have sex on any daybed on the resort and not just those by the pool - supply and demand problem solved!!!
We might be addicted!
Over 25 visits in the last 8 years!
max4play
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024

Postby Bareman » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:52 pm

max4play wrote:I guess I'm just "that guy" - if a bunch of beds have been "reserved" for more than 30 minutes with no sign of life and no other beds are available, we go get 2 fresh towels, politely and carefully pile the stuff left on the bed on one of the side tables beside the bed, do our thing, take away our stuff and put the "reservation" stuff back - only once has anyone come running over to say that is their stuff and I just said asked if they were going to use the bed right away and they weren't so we struck a deal and the show went on.

People are pretty good about it really - the thing that amazes me is when people sit on their laptops, with their laptop cameras uncovered on the back of the computer, reading or surfing away - surely there is a better place to read or surf the net than on one of the in-demand beds!

Anyway, if you're nervous about being as bold as we are, you can always ask one of the butlers to sort you out a bed and they're pretty good about dealing with reservations that aren't being used.

Perhaps they should let people have sex on any daybed on the resort and not just those by the pool - supply and demand problem solved!!!

thanks. i think you are referring to the beds around the Jacuzzi not the pool. and as i understand it no PDS is allowed on the beaach beds, correct?
Desire RM and Pearl April 2015
Desire Peal December 2018
Bareman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Dec 2018

Postby Darin & Melissa » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:28 am

Bareman wrote:
max4play wrote:I guess I'm just "that guy" - if a bunch of beds have been "reserved" for more than 30 minutes with no sign of life and no other beds are available, we go get 2 fresh towels, politely and carefully pile the stuff left on the bed on one of the side tables beside the bed, do our thing, take away our stuff and put the "reservation" stuff back - only once has anyone come running over to say that is their stuff and I just said asked if they were going to use the bed right away and they weren't so we struck a deal and the show went on.

thanks. i think you are referring to the beds around the Jacuzzi not the pool. and as i understand it no PDS is allowed on the beaach beds, correct?

Yes, you are correct, no PDS on the beach beds at Pearl.

Melissa
dmtx on SDC
dmtx1 and mdtx1 on kik
Darin & Melissa
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 09 Jul 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby 22truckie » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:27 am

I agree with it should be told to you at check in that way there are no excuses. Let's think out there people! Looking forward to some open bed time in a week!! BTW, Yahoo! Post number 69!! As my wife says, I am such a boy :) LMAO
22truckie
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 30 Oct 2018

Postby nnteacher » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Never been stopped for having sex on the beach beds. If it's a rule, not enforced.
nnteacher
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2020

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl