Erotic massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Erotic massage

Postby Chantyve » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Everybody talks about erotic massages by Oscar or Raphaël, being a woman, I would like to know if it’s possible to have an erotic massage by a woman, it will be my first experience. Thank you ! :-(w)
Desire freedom
Chantyve

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Jun 2019

Re: Erotic massage

Postby arcouple » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:56 am

Chantyve wrote:Everybody talks about erotic massages by Oscar or Raphaël, being a woman, I would like to know if it’s possible to have an erotic massage by a woman, it will be my first experience. Thank you ! :-(w)

Yes, most definitely.
arcouple
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Postby wbski85 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:30 am

arcouple wrote:
Chantyve wrote:Everybody talks about erotic massages by Oscar or Raphaël, being a woman, I would like to know if it’s possible to have an erotic massage by a woman, it will be my first experience. Thank you ! :-(w)

Yes, most definitely.

Yes, my (old fashion) wife didn't want another man touching her so she requested a woman. Either way, it suited me fine :lol:
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby arcouple » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:38 pm

wbski85 wrote:
arcouple wrote:

Yes, most definitely.

Yes, my (old fashion) wife didn't want another man touching her so she requested a woman. Either way, it suited me fine :lol:

My wife was hesitant about getting the erotic massage. She barely likes regular ones. After a few friends told her is WELL worth it...she did it, with a female. I heard her 'enjoy' it 3 times before they pushed our tables together.... ;)
arcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Postby ksr » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Yes, for sure. My wife gets a woman. Also, after the massage there is private open air court yard with a hot tub, bottle of champagne and rose petals scattered all over the place just outside the room where you get the massage. You have free use of the sauna, steam room and cool dunking pool. We have a blast when we do it. And, we make full use of every room! :L
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby Chantyve » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:28 pm

Thank’s everyone for sharing your experiences with me. At our next trip in june, I will try this special moment, at my return, I will give you my appreciation of the journey. :D
Desire freedom
Chantyve

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2019

Postby NewToItAll » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:27 am

Do they actually touch the private parts and such? What exactly happens??
RM - June 8 - 12, 2019
RM - Oct 9 - 14, 2019
Pearl - Oct 5 - 10, 2020

SLS - BANDL258
SDC - BANDL258
NewToItAll
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Jun 2019

Postby buried20kleague » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:14 pm

NewToItAll wrote:Do they actually touch the private parts and such? What exactly happens??

I'm not sure what can and can't be said in this section of the forum. But I'll put it this way:

Before you go in, you fill out a piece of paper. One of the questions is if there are any areas you don't want touched.

If you don't put anything in that area, they don't have any areas they have to avoid.

Also this is one of those topics that has been discussed over and over on here... Use the search field in the top right corner and you'll likely learn even more than you care to know. :lol:
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl