Wet T shirt contests

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Wet T shirt contests

Postby Swohnewbie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:07 pm

Interesting. Sometimes what you can’t see is way sexier than what you can. Personally think a wet t-shirt afternoon in the pool/hot tub would be super sexy. Think I’ll have my better half put the wet T-shirt to the test in the hot tub next time.
Swohnewbie
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 31 Mar 2018

Postby TandD » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:08 am

Totally agree. My wife has bikinis that are either micro-micro, sheer when wet, mesh, and/or basically strings that don't cover anything. I think they are sexier than just being fully naked - although I like that too.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Swohnewbie » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:01 pm

TandD wrote:Totally agree. My wife has bikinis that are either micro-micro, sheer when wet, mesh, and/or basically strings that don't cover anything. I think they are sexier than just being fully naked - although I like that too.

:L
Funny story - met this couple one trip and spent a number of days talking to them at the pool. She was...well endowed. But hey, everyone’s naked. So kinda no big deal. One night, we ran into the couple at dinner, and the wives were comparing their similar sexy dresses. The woman turns to flag the waiter, and one of her beautiful breasts literally falls out. Not sort out, not briefly out. Out. Right there at the dinner table. In a weird way, that moment was so much more sexy than every fully naked convo we’d had at the pool bar for the whole week.

Sometimes, it’s not about what you can see. It’s about what you can’t see.
Swohnewbie
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 31 Mar 2018

Postby Sexy R & D » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:14 pm

Swohnewbie wrote:[

Sometimes, it’s not about what you can see. It’s about what you can’t see.

We also totally agree with Swohnewbie and previous posts, all the lady’s( and men) looked great at the pool and in the hot tub!!! BUT some of the dinner attire and theme night costumes made the wife and I turn our heads even more than when people were fully nude. Funny how that works, our imaginations are a wonderful thing even if we know what’s under the clothes. Lol

Dennis and Rae : )
Pearl July 2017
Pearl July 2019
KIK SexyRandD
Sexy R & D
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 30 Jun 2019

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl