Newbie question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Newbie question

Postby CJ56 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 am

We’re fresh off a trip to Temptation, got home & booked Desire. Had a ball at Temp but hopefully didn’t bite off more than we can chew at Desire. Girlfriend very comfortable topless but not so much nude. Are we gonna fit in , make friends, and have as much fun as Temp. Open minded, fun loving, but not swingers. What can we expect and do people actually “do it” at pool as we’ve heard? Just want the same or better experience as Temp!!
CJ56

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 Oct 2019

Re: Newbie question

Postby Bareman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:14 am

You will fit in. However some people who don't intend to go nude, go with the flow. Usually at Pearl anything sexual is not too overt. Of course, at the foam party sometimes things go on under the foam. We loved it. No one got grabby. PM me if you'd like.
Desire RM and Pearl April 2015
Desire Peal December 2018
Bareman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Dec 2018

Postby TandD » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:17 pm

They don't generally "do it" at the pool but there are beds surrounding the hot tub and they do do it there. As hard as it is to believe, it's relatively low key though. To me, it seems like you will be chatting away with people you just met and happen to look up and see a couple on one of the beds having fun. You enjoy the view and then go back to chatting - and check in on them every once in awhile (to make sure they are okay :D )

I agree with the previous post. The women who initially are just going to go topless often end up saying "well hell, everyone else is doing it, and the world isn't ending, so I may as well."

But even if she doesn't get there, it doesn't matter in the least.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby CJ56 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Thanks, TandD, we just wanted reassurance we weren't getting over our head. Had an absolute blast at Temp 2 weeks ago. First time topless for Gfriend as she was unsure whether that was going to happen. She found a liberating freedom that she was unaware existed in her inner self. I,myself, found that I was actually turned on to see her expose herself in public. Again, another first for me. We came home from Temptation and immediately booked for Desire in Oct. We are like kids waiting on Christmas to come, can't wait!!
CJ56

We arrive on: 05 Oct 2019

Postby Brown224 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:48 am

This past August was our first time at a clothing optional place. During the day at the pool, I keep my bottoms on. At the jacuzzi, nothing. Hubby was naked by hour 4 there! Your'll be fine. No one will judge if you do or don't. Do you and you will LOVE it!
Desire Obsessed
Pearl-April 14-18 2022
KIK: blueyes0418
Brown224

We arrive on: 01 May 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl