First timers - being or not naked

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

First timers - being or not naked

Postby Mariaandgus_40s » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:17 am

Hi, we plan to visit DP. We are not in LS; and we planned this trip to be in a sexy athmosphere; so we chosed DP, the BIG question for us, is if everybody is naked at the pool, we are not sure if we are going to feel confortable being naked with other people, and also if everybody is naked I am sure we are not being confortable not being we too...Sorry for my english...I will apreciate comments. Sincerely. Gustavo
Mariaandgus_40s

We are from: Argentina
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Apr 2019

Re: First timers - being or not naked

Postby ohiocouple56 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:46 am

Most people will be naked at the pool.
ohiocouple56
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 01 May 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby marklu » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 am

Mariaandgus_40s wrote:Hi, we plan to visit DP. We are not in LS; and we planned this trip to be in a sexy athmosphere; so we chosed DP, the BIG question for us, is if everybody is naked at the pool, we are not sure if we are going to feel confortable being naked with other people, and also if everybody is naked I am sure we are not being confortable not being we too...Sorry for my english...I will apreciate comments. Sincerely. Gustavo

La mayoría de la gente estará desnudó en la alberca
marklu
Desire Devotee

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 15 Aug 2021

Postby CanadianGirl » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Mariaandgus_40s wrote:Hi, we plan to visit DP. We are not in LS; and we planned this trip to be in a sexy athmosphere; so we chosed DP, the BIG question for us, is if everybody is naked at the pool, we are not sure if we are going to feel confortable being naked with other people, and also if everybody is naked I am sure we are not being confortable not being we too...Sorry for my english...I will apreciate comments. Sincerely. Gustavo

From my experience, most people will be naked....most people will not care if you are or not. Just enjoy yourself. More often then not, by about day 2 you will not be wearing clothes. :CAN
CanadianGirl
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:41 am

Most people will be naked in the pool and hot tub. You will see a few exceptions - guys who leave on trunks and women who leave on bottoms, but it is definitely the slim minority most weeks. Our first time, it took one day to get comfortable with being naked. After that, we've never looked back.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby gunga » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:57 am

On my first visit, I had zero interest or intent on being naked.

8 hours later, I had all my clothes off in the pool.

This time (next week), I plan on spending more time naked than with clothes on.

That said -- if you keep your bottoms on, you shouldn't worry about feeling weird or out of place. Just do what feels comfortable. No one will judge you with or without your clothes on ... and that's part of what's so fantastic about Desire.

Enjoy!
KIK: 1nyny1
gunga

We arrive on: 05 Oct 2019

Postby Bareman » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:44 am

NaughtyKittenandB wrote:Most people will be naked in the pool and hot tub. You will see a few exceptions - guys who leave on trunks and women who leave on bottoms, but it is definitely the slim minority most weeks. Our first time, it took one day to get comfortable with being naked. After that, we've never looked back.

Once you go naked you'll never want to wear a swim suit again. In 2008 we stayed a Club Orient on SXM. We were already nudist by then, since 2007. My formerly conservative and shy wife, after 10 days of being nude all the time there, didn't want to come home because she didn't want to wear clothes AT ALL!
Desire RM and Pearl April 2015
Desire Peal December 2018
Bareman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Dec 2018

Postby Swohnewbie » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Bareman wrote: Once you go naked you'll never want to wear a swim suit again. In 2008 we stayed a Club Orient on SXM. We were already nudist by then, since 2007. My formerly conservative and shy wife, after 10 days of being nude all the time there, didn't want to come home because she didn't want to wear clothes AT ALL!

I second that. Every time we take a weekend getaway close to home now, we end up laying by the pool on wet towels in damp swimsuits saying “you know...swimsuits f-ing SUCK”. If you learn one thing, above all else, it’s that pools are WAY better naked.
Swohnewbie
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 31 Mar 2018

Postby RJOC » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:01 pm

My wife has always been conservative, but after a few trips to a C/O pool or resort, she had decided that she HATES swimsuits. We were looking at a vacation in the Maldives, but when she found that it is illegal to be naked in public, she has said it's off her bucket list.

Freedom is addicting!
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby buried20kleague » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:36 am

A couple years ago we made friends with a couple that never once were naked in any way. They got along just fine with everyone else and it was no big deal at all.

The only way I could see anyone have a problem would be if you're both clothed, but at the same time staring and drooling at everyone else. That kind of thing can get weird regardless, but if you were clothed doing that it would be a bit worse.
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby werfun » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:35 pm

On our first Desire trip after check in we went to the pool and was nude as fast as we could take our suits off. In our trips we have meet many couples that never go nude and that didn't seem to bother anyone. We meet one couple that neve got nude during the day but around 4pm they were as nude as could be. It seems that he was treated for early stage skin cancer. As they didn't want to stop going to Desire they worn suits and big floppy hats at the pool and as soon as the sun started going down off came the hats and suits.

So as others have said wear as much or as little as you want because it will not make any difference to most people.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby mustang » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:05 pm

RJOC wrote:My wife has always been conservative, but after a few trips to a C/O pool or resort, she had decided that she HATES swimsuits. We were looking at a vacation in the Maldives, but when she found that it is illegal to be naked in public, she has said it's off her bucket list.

Freedom is addicting!

we were in the Maldives 2 yrs ago and it was great...like no other. Depending on the resort you go, you have a lot of privacy. You cant be naked all over, but we were in the over water rooms, the the decks are pretty private. You have to be careful though. Not the same but well worth wearing clothes :)
mustang
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 06 Sep 2021

Postby Texzuelano » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Enjoy your visit. You'll be fine with or without a swimsuit. First trip was mostly in suits. Eighth trip was mostly without swimsuits, but it could change day by day depending on how we feel.
Texzuelano
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Apr 2024

Postby red88vette » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Go at your own pace, no one there will care whether or not you are clothed. Try the north end of the pool, away from the bar end, fewer quests more room to take baby steps, or not.
2022-Aug, Oct, Dec,
Total-30
red88vette
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 15 Oct 2022

Postby BC-TLC » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:53 am

As everyone else has said....in the end, no one really cares. No one will be looking at you or talking about you. BUT you will be in the minority.

Its a long way to go and a lot of money not to get the full experience. Go for it! You will be so glad you did
BC-TLC
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 22 May 2019

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl