Heaven and Hell Dinner

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Heaven and Hell Dinner

Postby buried20kleague » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:20 am

I'm wondering if anyone has done the Heaven and Hell dinner and can share any thoughts.

I get that it's digital mapping projection on the table/room... Is it impressive? I've seen plenty of digital mapping before, so that part wouldn't necessarily be a first for us. Is the projection constant, or just a little bit once in a while at certain points?

And what else goes along with the experience other than that? Anything else "different" or "extra"?
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: Heaven and Hell Dinner

Postby dsub69 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm

So we loved it last year...good food and the projection is throughout the meal and the music is great. We had freinds that did it and hated it. I think it may have been the fellow diners as well (we weren't there.). Last November they had suspended it as the guy that did the projection quit.

We'd do it again.

DB
Desire Pearl 5/17, 11/17, 5/18, 11/18, 5/19, 11/19.....5/20, 11/20
dsub69
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 May 2020

Re: Heaven and Hell Dinner

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:37 am

We did this last fall. There were 6 people in our group and we all knew each other. The tasting menu was good. The projections and music were constant. Of the three couples that attended, one was impressed, one was meh and one was not impressed. obviously individual tastes vary. One suggestion if you do book this dinner - they will give you some time alone at the end of your meal for photo opportunities...
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl