Sex Swing

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Sex Swing

Postby SeattleSparkle » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:34 am

We are interested in trying a sex swing when we’re at Desire. I have read several posts here saying that sex swings can be installed in the rooms, but when I emailed guest services they said they don’t have them available but could “decorate” the room — not sure what they mean by that.

Does anyone have any current information about sex swings at Pearl?
SeattleSparkle
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 May 2019

Re: Sex Swing

Postby buried20kleague » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:16 pm

They'll put them in the rooms, for a fee. We did it last year.

I wanna say they gave it to us for two nights for $150.

That being said... Unless you have experience with them, you might think twice. It takes FAR more coordination and adjusting and everything else than we would have ever imagined. We googled around for different positions to try, and between all the adjusting of all the straps and stuff (for height changes, leg adjustments, etc) and it just overall feeling like far too much work, we probably tried to mess with it a total of an hour spaced out over a couple sessions and gave up. It wasn't a ton of fun to google around, try to adjust everything to where you think it should be, then she'd have to figure out how to get in it, then she'd usually have to get out to adjust the straps again because they weren't close enough, then get back in, then try it and mostly fail, then get her back out, google another position, rinse and repeat. :lol:

It became far more of a comedy routine than anything sexual.

It didn't turn us off to the idea of a swing at home... It's just that unless you have experience with one or plan on spending a LOT of time trying to become adapt at them while you're there and have it, it may well be more frustrating than fun.

Just my two cents. :)
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby klak » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:36 pm

For just a little more, you could get a stripper. I believe the stripper comes with a sex swing that they would likely leave in the room if you ask. Then you could have the stripper help you figure it out.
klak
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2020

Postby buried20kleague » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:35 pm

That’s actually a great idea.
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

Postby kandsny » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:12 pm

In the past they had a swing in the sin room. If you just wanted to try one out that may be an option as well.
K - pdccpl - KIK
S - funboatcpl - KIK
kandsny
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 30 Sep 2019

Postby SeattleSparkle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback, and confirmation that it is (or at least, was) possible. Guess I will just chill and ask them when we get there.
SeattleSparkle
Desire Convert

Postby buried20kleague » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:01 pm

kandsny wrote:In the past they had a swing in the sin room. If you just wanted to try one out that may be an option as well.

They removed it at some point on the later side of last year because a woman somehow or another fell out of it and got hurt pretty bad. Not sure if it returned yet.

Which now that I think of it, could be the reason the OP got the answer of "no". Maybe they changed all the policies after that incident. :?
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

Postby nokidclub » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:24 am

buried20kleague wrote:
kandsny wrote:In the past they had a swing in the sin room. If you just wanted to try one out that may be an option as well.

They removed it at some point on the later side of last year because a woman somehow or another fell out of it and got hurt pretty bad. Not sure if it returned yet.

Which now that I think of it, could be the reason the OP got the answer of "no". Maybe they changed all the policies after that incident. :?

The swing itself actually broke and fell to the floor, badly injuring a woman. It happened when we were there. The hardware attaching the swing to the ceiling was poorly attached.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024

Postby SeattleSparkle » Tue May 28, 2019 3:51 pm

Got back from our first awesome trip to Pearl... and can definitively state that there are no sex swings of any kind available. We too heard about the person who hurt themselves last year, so no longer an option. So many other wonderful things to experience that it was no problem whatsoever! ;->
SeattleSparkle
Desire Convert

Postby K&RinTX » Tue May 28, 2019 6:03 pm

nokidclub wrote:
buried20kleague wrote:

The swing itself actually broke and fell to the floor, badly injuring a woman. It happened when we were there. The hardware attaching the swing to the ceiling was poorly attached.

Actually unless there were two incidents the same day or so, that's not what happened. There was an incident and minor injury due to user error, and we were told a couple of days later that due to that they would no longer put the swings in the rooms with or without the stripper. I figured it would change after a short time but I guess not :?
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby Lknwake50 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:14 am

Definitely operator error.. was going to be a great night too before that happen. Should have been a training video attached to the swing. Lol!!!
Lknwake50

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Dec 2018

Postby eglp » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:29 pm

Even other "adult" type places are being very cautious with sex swings. There is a swinger motel by us that has them, but they are slowly phasing them out due to liability.
eglp
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 08 Oct 2016

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl