First Time to Pearl - Theme Night Question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

First Time to Pearl - Theme Night Question

Postby BeachandFun » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:28 am

We are excited about our upcoming trip. We have shopped endlessly for my wife and now I have moved onto myself. I read on the website no cartoon shirts, gimmicky items or Boxer Breifs. I get the motive and want to keep it classy/sexy (I agree)!!!

For masquerade night I was trying not get too dressed up because I don’t want to be hot for (what I would consider) a typical masquerade attire.

I was planning on a black vest, bow tie, mask and boxer briefs (stylish ones, at least I think so).

Is this acceptable? We are at Desire right? Just don’t want to be put in the penalty box by anyone. Thanks for entertaining such a newbie question!
BeachandFun

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: First Time to Pearl - Theme Night Question

Postby Desire2424 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:45 am

No “penalty box” at Desire, I promise. You can get as involved as you like in the theme nights. Some themes are simply more fun and comfortable than others so do as much as you want to. No judgement at all. Some couples will change into full blown costumes and some just get dressed for dinner and some, like us fall somewhere in between. We don’t care for going back to the room to change after dinner so we dress with the theme night in mind, but not necessarily in full costume. One of our favorite things about Desire is that you can get as involved in the activities as much or little as you like with no judgement.....just go and enjoy!
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby hooligans » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:13 am

Desire2424 wrote:No “penalty box” at Desire, I promise. You can get as involved as you like in the theme nights. Some themes are simply more fun and comfortable than others so do as much as you want to. No judgement at all. Some couples will change into full blown costumes and some just get dressed for dinner and some, like us fall somewhere in between. We don’t care for going back to the room to change after dinner so we dress with the theme night in mind, but not necessarily in full costume. One of our favorite things about Desire is that you can get as involved in the activities as much or little as you like with no judgement.....just go and enjoy!

Helpful for newbies like us. Thanks
hooligans
Desire Convert

Postby dinkswithkinks » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:36 am

Desire2424 wrote:No “penalty box” at Desire, I promise. You can get as involved as you like in the theme nights. Some themes are simply more fun and comfortable than others so do as much as you want to. No judgement at all. Some couples will change into full blown costumes and some just get dressed for dinner and some, like us fall somewhere in between. We don’t care for going back to the room to change after dinner so we dress with the theme night in mind, but not necessarily in full costume. One of our favorite things about Desire is that you can get as involved in the activities as much or little as you like with no judgement.....just go and enjoy!

A "penalty box" actually sounds hot!
SLS & Kasidie: DinksWithKinks
dinkswithkinks
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Postby BeachandFun » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:11 pm

Thank you for responses! I figured that to be the case but wanted to make sure.
BeachandFun

Postby buried20kleague » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:03 pm

No cartoony or gimmiky stuff???? I've never seen anything about that. We always go for the laughs with what we do, and everyone seems to love it.

I don't plan on changing.
buried20kleague
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl