Sept. '19 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Pearl.

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Pearl.

Re: Sept. '19 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby AAsotb » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:36 pm

We just had to reschedule our November trip to September 7-11. We look forward to meeting everyone!
AAsotb
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Jan 2018

Postby Claudia » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi everybody !! For the couples coming during the end of September , that would be interested to book an appoinment with me for my workshop and couples sensual, holistic and tantric massage , I'm already booking your appointments.

I work with couples who are looking to explore their sensuality and sexuality. These journeys help you have more pleasure, greater intimacy and connection and guide you to have more love, fun and excitement. This often extends into learning about sexual energy and the connection between sexuality , sensuality and spirituality, how we can use sexual energy for healing, meditation, creativity and expanding ourselves and our relationships.

Because sexual energy is such a powerful force we can use it as a channel for healing and exploring many other aspects of our lives. By releasing blockages in these energies we can free ourselves from the patterns of the past and create pleasure experiences and relationships that are fulfilling.

This special workshop gives you the tools to connect with and heal your sensuality.

This is a new workshop created for lovers to deepen and enhance the pleasure you can experience through touch.

Touch is a language, in this space we communicate on a level of sensation, of emotion. We feel, in the giving and in the receiving. It goes way beyond words, right to the core of us. It tells us things we know. It allows us to touch something so deep inside of us and in our lovers that transports us to a new place of connection, intimacy and pleasure.

This practical workshop for lovers will guide you in the experience and exploration of the limitless world of touch.

To book your appointment please write me with the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible suggeting you days and times open for you to choose.
Right now I have open from the 25th of september till the end of the month and for sure begining of October.

I'm sure if you are coming during September this will be an awesome gift for both of you and a super fantastic way to connect with each other and start your trip !
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible !

Send you a big hug and kiss with all my love , looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to work and meet you soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas @};-

NAMASTE
write me
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby Damant » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:10 am

Hey there

We are returning to Pearl for our annual trip - we arrive on 26 September and are there for a glorious 17 days (hey don’t judge us - it’s a long way to Mexico from Australia ;) )

We have been going to Pearl every year (sometimes twice a year - if we can get away) for 5 years now. You won’t see us by the pool (ummm we get enough sun) but you will definitely see us at night at the bar and nightclub (we stick to vampire hours).

Come have a chat, we love meeting people. Hoping to catch up with old friends and look forward to meeting new ones.

See you soon.

:AUS
Damant

We are from: Australia
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Adultfriendfinder

Postby 2inthehamptons » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:36 am

20th to 25th
its our first time at pearl and would love to pre meet some couples who will be there when we are

:US
2inthehamptons

We arrive on: 20- 9- 0
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sls kasidie

Postby florida sparkles » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 pm

2inthehamptons wrote:20th to 25th
its our first time at pearl and would love to pre meet some couples who will be there when we are

Hi, seems we will have alot of newbies this week, we arrive at Pearl first timers.. sept 19-24
florida sparkles

Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby all_in » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:51 am

florida sparkles wrote:
2inthehamptons wrote:20th to 25th

Hi, seems we will have alot of newbies this week, we arrive at Pearl first timers.. sept 19-24

Looks like the resort is starting to fill up we are so excited to meet some friendly folks. We arrive on the 21st of Sept and depart on the 26. First time Pearl too!
all_in

We arrive on: 21 Sep 2019

Previous

Return to When are you arriving at Desire Pearl ?