July '20 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Pearl.

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Pearl.

Re: July '20 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby sexybk » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Excited to be returning again, July 18-25!!! Ready to see friends and meet new friends!

Kat & Bert
:US
SDC: sexybk
sexybk

We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby CozumelDiverSB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:02 pm

D&KTenn wrote:Looks like we're the first couple posting for the the week of Independence Day :US But we happen to know that there are at least six other couples that will be representing early July :D

This will be our 8th trip to Pearl and our dates are July 1 - July 7. Can't wait to spend our second 4th of July in a row at Pearl! Please shoot us a message if you'll be there at the same time!

Darren & Kelly

Cathy & I arrive July 1st. Looking forward to getting out of town and to my kind of reality! ;)
See you guys soon.

Cathy & Scott
CozumelDiverSB

We arrive on: 02 Dec 2018

Postby deeppurple » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:52 pm

CozumelDiverSB wrote:
D&KTenn wrote:Looks like we're the first couple posting for the the week of Independence Day :US But we happen to know that there are at least six other couples that will be representing early July :D

This will be our 8th trip to Pearl and our dates are July 1 - July 7. Can't wait to spend our second 4th of July in a row at Pearl! Please shoot us a message if you'll be there at the same time!

Darren & Kelly

Cathy & I arrive July 1st. Looking forward to getting out of town and to my kind of reality! ;)
See you guys soon.

Cathy & Scott

We arrive on the 3rd
Jim &Brenda
deeppurple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 03 Jul 2020

Postby tampacpl336471 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:32 am

We are there opening Day July1-5
tampacpl336471
Desire Fan

Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Jun 2020

Postby Dfw1234 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:09 pm

Glad to see at least 4-5 couples will be there for the 4th! I think we all deserve complimentary upgrades!
SDC/Kasidie - Desirecpl1
Dfw1234
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby tampacpl336471 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:14 pm

We like the way you think!!
tampacpl336471
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Jun 2020

Postby SamAndRose » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Dfw1234 wrote:Glad to see at least 4-5 couples will be there for the 4th! I think we all deserve complimentary upgrades!

But if everyone gets upgraded to the penthouse suites, then you will all be in different buildings. Great for social distancing, I guess... lol.

On a previous visit we met up with some friends in their room which was in the corner of the resort. Ground floor, facing the ocean, with a plunge pool of their own just a few step down from their patio. It was an amazing room and I would love to get upgraded to that one. I should have remembered what room number that was. But I was distracted... :)
H2 - 02/12, 07/14
DP - 05/13, 07/17, 07/18, Boo Covid, 07/21
SamAndRose
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 10 Jul 2021

Postby hoppercf » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:18 pm

I'm willing to bet that there will be more guests at the beginning of July than originally thought. I could be wrong though. We'll see.
Pearl:
2014: Feb, Aug
2015: Aug
2016: Jan, Aug
2017: Aug
2018: June
2019: June, Oct
2020: July
hoppercf
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Jul 2020

Postby buried20kleague » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:30 pm

hoppercf wrote:I'm willing to bet that there will be more guests at the beginning of July than originally thought. I could be wrong though. We'll see.

We're july 23rd, and the member office said the resort should be at 60% by then, and that's what it's likely to stay at for the forseeable future due to regulations. I believe he said pearl is going to open at 30% and ramp to 60% through July.
buried20kleague
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 23 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby deeppurple » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:31 am

SamAndRose wrote:
Dfw1234 wrote:Glad to see at least 4-5 couples will be there for the 4th! I think we all deserve complimentary upgrades!

But if everyone gets upgraded to the penthouse suites, then you will all be in different buildings. Great for social distancing, I guess... lol.

On a previous visit we met up with some friends in their room which was in the corner of the resort. Ground floor, facing the ocean, with a plunge pool of their own just a few step down from their patio. It was an amazing room and I would love to get upgraded to that one. I should have remembered what room number that was. But I was distracted... :)

If it was a Oceanview room. It was room 79.
deeppurple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 03 Jul 2020

Postby SamAndRose » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:17 am

deeppurple wrote:
SamAndRose wrote:

If it was a Oceanview room. It was room 79.

Thanks! Will put that in the memory banks for our next visit/room request. :)
H2 - 02/12, 07/14
DP - 05/13, 07/17, 07/18, Boo Covid, 07/21
SamAndRose
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 10 Jul 2021

Postby Orcowgirl » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Oh em gee! Yes please! :US
Orcowgirl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 02 Jul 2020

Postby Claudia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:40 pm

Lasting relationships, fulfilling relationships, have the characteristic of intimacy. This is what holds it together, this is what allows us to grow, to navigate the journey of life with someone, to deal with issues and problems, and feel the love and closeness that we desire.

During your coming trip , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and therapy and spend a super deliciuously sensuous loving morning and to redescover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch.
The whole therapy is very LOVING ,PEACEFUL ,SENSUOUS and very HEALLING.
During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

This is a class on how to touch and it's about the energy behind the touch and how to touch your partner from that energy. Bringing in the energy of the sensual to the erotic. Learning how intention and your mind effects your touch , learning to be a better giver and receiver , deepen into your love and passion with your partner.

All this is to deepen into intimacy , be a better lover and fall deeper in love or back in love with your special one !

Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some new techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together and for sure BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !!

Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm )
My studio is in Puerto Morelos area . Only 15 minutes away from DR and 8 minutes away from Pearl.

The cost of the therapy...only 270 usd for both of you and the session last almost three hours in between both of you.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible .

Celebrating any birthday , anniversary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon ! Claudia :bj

Claudia Gabuccio Terrazas
cel 992 252568
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby mikerenee » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:07 pm

Renee & I arrive July 30 - August 6.
mikerenee

We arrive on: 13 Mar 2020

Postby Klm » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:06 pm

We will be there July 23rd through the 29th. This will be our 8th visit. We can't wait to make new friend and catch up with old friends.
Klm
Desire Convert

PreviousNext

Return to When are you arriving at Desire Pearl ?