March '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Pearl.

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Pearl.

Re: March '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Dthornton1971 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Xequatorcpl wrote:Did you settle on dates? We'll be there 3-7th

Same dates for us. 3rd trip. Hope to meet you all.
Dthornton1971

We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Sep 2020

Postby BareAndShare » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 pm

We will arrive March 8 and leave March 14.

Can't wait!

See you at the Jacuzzi for some fun times!

--Bare & Share
BareAndShare

Postby VCouple » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:57 am

Has anyone enjoyed Claudia’s sessions?

Claudia wrote:Hi everybody! For the couples coming during March , that would be interested to book an appoinment with me for my workshop and couples sensual, holistic and tantric massage, I'm already booking all your appointments.

I work with couples who are looking to explore their sensuality and sexuality. These journeys help you have more pleasure, greater intimacy and connection and guide you to have more love, fun and excitement. This often extends into learning about sexual energy and the connection between sexuality , sensuality and spirituality, how we can use sexual energy for healing, meditation, creativity and expanding ourselves and our relationships

Because sexual energy is such a powerful force we can use it as a channel for healing and exploring many other aspects of our lives. By releasing blockages in these energies we can free ourselves from the patterns of the past and create pleasure experiences and relationships that are fulfilling.

This special workshop gives you the tools to connect with and heal your sensuality. And for sure give you the oportunity to BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !

Touch is a language, in this space we communicate on a level of sensation, of emotion. We feel, in the giving and in the receiving. It goes way beyond words, right to the core of us. It tells us things we know. It allows us to touch something so deep inside of us and in our lovers that transports us to a new place of connection, intimacy and pleasure.

This practical workshop for lovers will guide you in the experience and exploration of the limitless world of touch.

To book your appointment please e-mail me with the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible suggesting you days and times open for you to choose. ( The whole session last three hours in between both of you )

I'm sure if you are coming during March and celebrating your birthday , anniversary or honeymoon, or just because you want to surprise and spoil your honey , this will be an awesome gift for both of you and a super fantastic way to connect with each other and start your trip !

Send you a big hug and kiss with all my love :bj , looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to work and meet you soon !

NAMASTE @};-
Claudia Gabucio
e-mail me
VCouple

Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Nov 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Lofn415 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:45 pm

Mar 29 - Apr 4 just booked! We are soooo excited. 3rd trip to Desire. Let us know if our dates overlap so we can meet up!
Lofn415
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 29 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie DDN

Postby Rod342 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:57 pm

Anyone headed to pearl in their 30s/40s early March?
Rod342
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 25 Mar 2021

Postby Claudia » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:40 pm

Hi everybody , how are you guys ! Hope all of you are doing great and getting ready for your coming trip.
For the new couples that have never been with me before I would love to invite you to book an appointment for my workshop and couple's Tantric massage an spend a super healing and deliciously sensuous morning with your honey.
If you want just e-mail me with the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
I only do one couple a day from Monday's till Saturday's ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).
If you need further information you can write me back and I can send you my web side and trip advisor page so you can read about me and my work.
It will be my whole pleasure to work and meet you too.
From DP I'm only 8 minutes away so it's real easy to get to my studio and most of the taxi drivers knows perfectly where I am so don't worry.
I promise you that this will be the best investment you can do for your health, your relationship and the most delithful way to start your trip, completely relaxed and so ready to enjoy yoursels.
All what we are gonna do during your session will be something that you are gonna be able to take back home with you and keep working on each other to keep the flame of your love alive.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon.
Have a great weekend. Send you all a huge hug of light with all my love :bj .

Claudia

NAMASTE (*)
Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
e-mail me
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby Refrigerator » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:22 pm

We (Chuck and Laura) are booked 18th thru the 22nd. Ready for sunny and warm weather!
Refrigerator

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2018

Postby Dmames » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:26 pm

March 1-8th our 3rd time bring on the sun and fun
Dmames
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 Mar 2021

Postby BuffnFred » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Quick three day trip planned for March 21-24. Have a couple day at Hidden Beach before that. Getting in early on 21st and leaving late on the 24th to maximize time. Lost count of how many trips this is...12,13,14...something like that. Very excited at getting back to our favorite place!
BuffnFred
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Feb 2020

Postby tj71903 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:13 pm

Quick down and back.

March 25-29.
tj71903
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Postby Workhardplayhard » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:27 am

We arrive on Mar 20 for 9 nights. Wife's 42nd Birthday!! Any new ideas to surprise her?
Workhardplayhard
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 20 Mar 2021

Postby deeppurple » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:17 pm

Another last minute trip
3-18 thru 3-21
deeppurple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Mar 2021

Postby Cheers2US » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:19 am

Refrigerator wrote:We (Chuck and Laura) are booked 18th thru the 22nd. Ready for sunny and warm weather!

We are going just about the same dates. Too bad there's rain forecasted on all those days. Hopefully they're light, passing showers! [-O<
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 19 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Postby bobdog03 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Haven't used this sight in quite sometime Heading to Desire Pearl 22-29 Mar. We were there at Pearl two days after the Hurricane hit curious to see how things look now. Didn't look as bad as RM but Dock took a beaten.

Bob & Petra
bobdog03
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 22 Mar 2021

Previous

Return to When are you arriving at Desire Pearl ?