March '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Pearl.

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Pearl.

Re: March '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Miacpl30 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:12 am

we are there 3/11-3/15. looking forward to getting back
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Postby Dthornton1971 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:18 pm

MCM3176 wrote:Feb 27-Mar 7. First time!

Looks like we will be there at the same time. 3rd trip for us. You’ll love it.
Dthornton1971

We arrive on: 30 Sep 2020

Postby Claudia » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:15 pm

A most do during your visit to Cancún and the Riviera Maya !

Lasting relationships, fulfilling relationships, have the characteristic of intimacy. This is what holds it together, this is what allows us to grow, to navigate the journey of life with someone, to deal with issues and problems, and feel the love and closeness that we desire.

During your coming trip , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and therapy and spend a super deliciuously sensuous loving morning and to redescover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch.

The whole therapy is very LOVING , PEACEFUL , SENSUOUS and very HEALLING.
During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

This is a class on how to touch and it's about the energy behind the touch and how to touch your partner from that energy. Bringing in the energy of the sensual to the erotic. Learning how intention and your mind effects your touch , learning to be a better giver and receiver , deepen into your love and passion with your partner.

All this is to deepen into intimacy , be a better lover and fall deeper in love or back in love with your special one !

Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some new techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together and for sure BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !!

Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm )

The cost of the therapy...only 280 usd for both of you and the session last almost three hours in between both of you.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible .

Celebrating New Year's , any birthday , anniversary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !
Send you all a huge hug of light ! :bj

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
e-mail me
NAMASTE (*)
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby NabiandOpah2017 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:23 pm

We will be visiting Desire Pearl March 15th - March 21st. 2nd time to Desire, 1st time to Pearl!
Kik: NabiandOpah2019
SLS: NabiandOpah2017
NabiandOpah2017

We arrive on: 22 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby WellyFla2020 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:00 pm

This is highly recommended
I can't compare to other therapists or massage experiences, but I cannot imagine anyone creating a better environment and giving you something you actually take back with you.
Claudia wrote:A most do during your visit to Cancún and the Riviera Maya !

Lasting relationships, fulfilling relationships, have the characteristic of intimacy. This is what holds it together, this is what allows us to grow, to navigate the journey of life with someone, to deal with issues and problems, and feel the love and closeness that we desire.

During your coming trip , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and therapy and spend a super deliciuously sensuous loving morning and to redescover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch.

The whole therapy is very LOVING , PEACEFUL , SENSUOUS and very HEALLING.
During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

This is a class on how to touch and it's about the energy behind the touch and how to touch your partner from that energy. Bringing in the energy of the sensual to the erotic. Learning how intention and your mind effects your touch , learning to be a better giver and receiver , deepen into your love and passion with your partner.

All this is to deepen into intimacy , be a better lover and fall deeper in love or back in love with your special one !

Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some new techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together and for sure BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !!

Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm )

The cost of the therapy...only 280 usd for both of you and the session last almost three hours in between both of you.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible .

Celebrating New Year's , any birthday , anniversary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !
Send you all a huge hug of light ! :bj

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
e-mail me
NAMASTE (*)
Desire Pearl Sept 9-13, 20; June 16-20, '21
Florida Nude Beach: Blind Creek (Stuart)
SDC: BICPLFLA2014
WellyFla2020
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 09 Sep 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby NabiandOpah2017 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:53 am

We had to reschedule. We will be visiting Desire Pearl March 22nd - March 28th 2nd time to Desire, 1st time to Pearl. Looking forward to making new friends.
Kik: NabiandOpah2019
SLS: NabiandOpah2017
NabiandOpah2017

We arrive on: 22 Mar 2021

Postby Gman52 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:50 pm

We’ll be there the 18th -21st. Will just miss st. Patrick’s day but are looking forward to seeing everyone. Just returned from NYE at pearl (4th pearl trip in 2020) and as always, as soon as we got home, we booked the next trip.
Gary and Stacy
Gman52
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Apr 2016

Postby hogcat » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:57 pm

We will be there March 10-15.
hogcat

We arrive on: 09 Jul 2014

Postby BillDeb28269 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Arrive Pearl March 5th till the 11th. Can't wait to get to the sunshine to start working on our tans. :D
SLS: bicpl28269
BillDeb28269

We arrive on: 16 Feb 2018

Postby VCouple » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:58 pm

What is your take on the travel restrictions in force on January 26? We read the US "somewhat" ignores trips to Mexico when it pertains to the "testing". We did not see anything on the airlines sites so far...

Anyone have "clarity" on the "testing"/travel restrictions for Mexico?

Thanks all!
VCouple

Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Nov 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby MountLobos » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:49 pm

VCouple wrote:What is your take on the travel restrictions in force on January 26? We read the US "somewhat" ignores trips to Mexico when it pertains to the "testing". We did not see anything on the airlines sites so far...

Anyone have "clarity" on the "testing"/travel restrictions for Mexico?

Thanks all!

You will 100% need a negative COVID test for the airline to allow you on the plane home. As for the forthcoming quarantine for those returning from overseas... time will tell. We're optimistic, but no one really knows anything.
Pearl: 11/20, 3/21
RM: June 16-23, 2021
MountLobos
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2021

Postby Lakeozarkcouple » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:30 pm

Will be there 3/18 - 3/25. Tenth trip.....i think.
Kik: lakeozarkcouple1
SLS: lakeozarkcouple
Kasidie: Lakeozarkcouple
Doubledatenation: Lakeozarkcouple
Lakeozarkcouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 18 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS C4P kasidie

Postby razman » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:19 pm

March 25 through April 5, which is 10 nights. We've lost count. This trip 9 or 10 (plus add in a cruise). Rich/Peggy
razman
Desire Devotee

Postby lacoppiamoderna » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:07 pm

Will be in Pearl March 10-17
lacoppiamoderna

Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2019

Postby Cheers2US » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:45 am

Desire Pearl March 19-22, 2021 (after 4 days at Temptation March 15-19)

so excited!
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 19 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

PreviousNext

Return to When are you arriving at Desire Pearl ?