Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Pearl.

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Pearl.

Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby CokeMann » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:26 pm

Visiting Desire Pearl in Jan. '21 ???

Looking for people who are going to Desire Pearl at the same time as you?

Post your dates in this thread for January 2021

Book USA Transfers to Desire Pearl
User avatar
CokeMann
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4088
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
We are from: Canada
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 May 2020

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby D&KJ » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:20 pm

December 28th through January 6th at Pearl. Our 3rd time, and first time for NYE.
I hope this pandemic fizzles out a little by then, but I have just heard Washington State is planning a total shut down on all travel and business starting in October. How they think they can predict that they need to do that is beyond me. Hopefully it won't happen, or like all the other ridiculous restrictions they have imposed, will not be enforceable.

What is the theme for New Years Eve? What's it like on New Years Eve? There seems to be very few detailed reviews, which makes me think that it was so awesome it should not be described in writing. As my wife and I discuss our limits of what we may or may not do, we keep ending with "But, it's New Years at Pearl, and as long as we are both into it, anything goes" I got hard writing that.

D.
D&KJ
Desire Lover
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:51 pm
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Oct 2019

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Newbies 2019 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Second Trip Jan13-19, can't wait!
User avatar
Newbies 2019
Desire Convert
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kik SCKC

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby wltfinpa » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:25 pm

Will and Tiffany. Jan 29–Feb 1 Third trip.
Kasidie: wltf
kik, SLS wltfinpa
wltfinpa
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:05 pm
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jul 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and SDC

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby eddieandjojo » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:41 pm

D&KJ wrote:December 28th through January 6th at Pearl. Our 3rd time, and first time for NYE.
I hope this pandemic fizzles out a little by then, but I have just heard Washington State is planning a total shut down on all travel and business starting in October. How they think they can predict that they need to do that is beyond me. Hopefully it won't happen, or like all the other ridiculous restrictions they have imposed, will not be enforceable.

What is the theme for New Years Eve? What's it like on New Years Eve? There seems to be very few detailed reviews, which makes me think that it was so awesome it should not be described in writing. As my wife and I discuss our limits of what we may or may not do, we keep ending with "But, it's New Years at Pearl, and as long as we are both into it, anything goes" I got hard writing that.

D.


:L see ya there!
Trip #35 - RM, July 2021
User avatar
eddieandjojo
Moderator
 
Posts: 1256
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:00 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jul 2021

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby D&KJ » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:49 pm

eddieandjojo wrote:
D&KJ wrote:December 28th through January 6th at Pearl. Our 3rd time, and first time for NYE.
I hope this pandemic fizzles out a little by then, but I have just heard Washington State is planning a total shut down on all travel and business starting in October. How they think they can predict that they need to do that is beyond me. Hopefully it won't happen, or like all the other ridiculous restrictions they have imposed, will not be enforceable.

What is the theme for New Years Eve? What's it like on New Years Eve? There seems to be very few detailed reviews, which makes me think that it was so awesome it should not be described in writing. As my wife and I discuss our limits of what we may or may not do, we keep ending with "But, it's New Years at Pearl, and as long as we are both into it, anything goes" I got hard writing that.

D.

:L see ya there!

Same! We are very excited to be going at New Years, have you been there for NYE before? I imagine the party is turned up to 11.
D&KJ
Desire Lover
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:51 pm
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Oct 2019

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Beach girl » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 pm

We arrive on January 4th for 11 nights.
User avatar
Beach girl
Desire Superstar
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Southeast
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby nokidclub » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:30 pm

We’re booked for January 16-23. Looking forward to getting naughty with new friends! Reach out to us if your visit overlaps with ours. Cheers!
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
User avatar
nokidclub
Desire Addict
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:05 pm
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Oneday » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:00 am

Had to cancel for June 2020 but just rebooked forJan 8-14, 2021!
User avatar
Oneday
Desire Fan
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:46 am
Location: 901
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Jun 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby rsm » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Stan & Terri arriving January 2nd, departure January 10th. It's been over four years since last visit. Really miss the jacuzzi beds. Looking forward to returning.
User avatar
rsm
Desire Devotee
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 pm
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jun 2015

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Oneday » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:41 pm

rsm wrote:Stan & Terri arriving January 2nd, departure January 10th. It's been over four years since last visit. Really miss the jacuzzi beds. Looking forward to returning.


Keep an eye out for us! Can't come soon enough!
User avatar
Oneday
Desire Fan
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:46 am
Location: 901
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Jun 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Oneday » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:43 pm

Beach girl wrote:We arrive on January 4th for 11 nights.


A little overlap...be sure to say hello!
User avatar
Oneday
Desire Fan
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:46 am
Location: 901
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Jun 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby tj71903 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:04 am

D&KJ wrote:December 28th through January 6th at Pearl. Our 3rd time, and first time for NYE.
I hope this pandemic fizzles out a little by then, but I have just heard Washington State is planning a total shut down on all travel and business starting in October. How they think they can predict that they need to do that is beyond me. Hopefully it won't happen, or like all the other ridiculous restrictions they have imposed, will not be enforceable.

What is the theme for New Years Eve? What's it like on New Years Eve? There seems to be very few detailed reviews, which makes me think that it was so awesome it should not be described in writing. As my wife and I discuss our limits of what we may or may not do, we keep ending with "But, it's New Years at Pearl, and as long as we are both into it, anything goes" I got hard writing that.

D.


We're there 12/28-1/3.

According to the experience website the New Years theme is 70/80/90s retro theme whatever that means. Foam party on the 1st called the 'detox party'. Sounds like it's got potential to be a lot of fun.
User avatar
tj71903
Desire Addict
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:36 am
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Beach girl » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Oneday wrote:
Beach girl wrote:We arrive on January 4th for 11 nights.


A little overlap...be sure to say hello!


Definitely, we love to meet new friends!
User avatar
Beach girl
Desire Superstar
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 pm
Location: Southeast
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Jan. '21 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Bruce&Pam » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Pam and I are booked from Jan 15 - 21. We originally were booked for October, but Pam suffered a herniated disk hiking in Yellowstone during the summer. We made our August trip to Pearl, but she wasn't very comfortable and the highlight of our trip turned out to be erotic massages every other day. :D She had back surgery a few weeks ago, so we moved our October trip to January. We normally get to Pearl every January, anyway. Hopefully, she'll be fully functional by then. See you guys, then.

---Bruce
User avatar
Bruce&Pam
Desire Lover
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:28 pm
Location: West Texas
We are from: USA
Will be at Desire: Pearl
We arrive on: 14 May 2021

Next

Return to When are you arriving at Desire Pearl ?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest