Jan. '24 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Please use this section for discussions with others that are
specific to the same month as you are going to Desire Pearl.

This is the ONLY place to post the dates when you will be at Desire Pearl.

Re: Jan. '24 Roll Call - Desire Pearl

Postby Claudia » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:30 pm

"A most do during your coming trip to Cancún and the Riviera Maya"

Lasting relationships, fulfilling relationships, have the characteristic of intimacy. This is what holds it together, this is what allows us to grow, to navigate the journey of life with someone, to deal with issues and problems, and feel the love and closeness that we desire.

During your coming trip , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and therapy and spend a super deliciuously sensuous loving morning and to redescover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch.

The whole therapy is very LOVING , PEACEFUL , SENSUOUS and very HEALING.
During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

This is a class on how to touch and it's about the energy behind the touch and how to touch your partner from that energy. Bringing in the energy of the sensual to the erotic. Learning how intention and your mind effects your touch , learning to be a better giver and receiver , deepen into your love and passion with your partner.

All this is to deepen into intimacy , be a better lover and fall deeper in love or back in love with your special one ! ( If you ate struggling with your relationship, this workshop will help you tremendously!).

Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some new techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together and for sure BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !!

Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).

For further information about my workshop and therapy you can check my web side and trip advisor as well.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.

The workshop last three hours in between both of you .

Celebrating any birthday , anniversary , New Year's 2024 or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey :bj , I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas @};-

NAMASTE
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby wavedude2 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:58 pm

Hi there… JR and Marcia here. We will be there too!!!! Looking forward to seeing you. Cheers
wavedude2
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby jr4123 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:35 pm

We will be there Jan 2 - 7th. This is our fourth trip.

J&J
jr4123

We arrive on: 24 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby 914travelers » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:22 am

Steven & Inna, from New York, 3rd trip to Pearl, maybe 10th overall to Desire.
Jan 18-21.
We can usually be found in the hot tub beds, engaged in playful shenanigans by ourselves or with friends - you're welcome to join in the fun!
SLS, SpicyMatch: Playful_explorers
SDC, MadameO: PlayfulExplorers
KiK: ny_travelers
914travelers
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 May 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Spicy

Postby wavedude2 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:33 pm

jaycal68 wrote:
gameofthrones wrote:we are booked for jan 20-28. 13 or 14 th trip Lol . :bj looking to meet new friends. !

Canadians doing it up in the winter.... :D We'll be there from Jan 20-27. Many trips for us as well...

D&J
:CAN

Brazilians joining the Canadians… see yah there. Jan 18 to Jan 28. Cheers!
wavedude2
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 02 Feb 2019

Postby brewandsue » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:42 pm

January 11-18 for us. Looking to meet some fun people and see some old friends. Been going to Desire RM and Pearl for over 10 years!
:bj
brewandsue -SLS & KIK
funbeachcpl -Kasidie
LET'S PLAY!
PEARL 1/11/24 - 1/18/24
brewandsue
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS + Kasidie

Postby kysaint270 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:35 pm

We’re super excited because 9 days and counting until we get there on the 16th. Got all our theme night stuff ready but skipping “steam punk” the last night….not sure how to pull that off ;-)

Look forward to seeing all you all and taking it all in
kysaint270

We arrive on: 16 Jan 2024

Postby sanddbeach » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:23 am

Hello,

Arriving on the 13th and are leaving on the 19th. We can't wait to walk through those lobby doors! This will be our 5th trip. We are excited to meet new friends. Hope to meet you in the pool or hot tub.
Dan and Sharon
sanddbeach
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: APG

Postby Lofn415 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:09 pm

Hi All,

Still packing for our split trip this time:
Pearl:17-21
Looking forward to meet dear old friends and dear friends we did not know that we had!

Xoxo
Norcalpleasers @ SLS, Kasidie, SDC, SpicyMatch
Lofn415
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Jan 2024

Postby NewCplHere » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:27 pm

Jan 25th-30th here !
NewCplHere

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2024

Postby Ireshan » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 am

We’ll be arriving January 27th and staying until the first. Can’t wait to be back for our ?th trip and meet new friends!!! ActTwo on SLS.
Ireshan

We arrive on: 26 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasidie

Postby RJOC » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:20 pm

Claudia wrote:"A most do during your coming trip to Cancún and the Riviera Maya"

Lasting relationships, fulfilling relationships, have the characteristic of intimacy. This is what holds it together, this is what allows us to grow, to navigate the journey of life with someone, to deal with issues and problems, and feel the love and closeness that we desire.

During your coming trip , I would love to invite you to come to my workshop and therapy and spend a super deliciuously sensuous loving morning and to redescover each other as lovers by the ancient art of touch.

The whole therapy is very LOVING , PEACEFUL , SENSUOUS and very HEALING.
During the session you will be able to express love wich comes from the heart rather than the mind. Through your hands, you can touch each other to reach not only the physical person but also the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.

This is a class on how to touch and it's about the energy behind the touch and how to touch your partner from that energy. Bringing in the energy of the sensual to the erotic. Learning how intention and your mind effects your touch , learning to be a better giver and receiver , deepen into your love and passion with your partner.

All this is to deepen into intimacy , be a better lover and fall deeper in love or back in love with your special one ! ( If you ate struggling with your relationship, this workshop will help you tremendously!).

Let massage and touch be an important part of your trip. While you may need or want to learn some new techniques,remember that it is the quality of your touch and time, the intention on how you touch each other, that will deeply soothe and revitalize your bodies, heighten your pleasure and sensual awareness, and bring you closer together and for sure BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !!

Appointments open from Monday's till Saturday's, only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).

For further information about my workshop and therapy you can check my web side and trip advisor as well.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.

The workshop last three hours in between both of you .

Celebrating any birthday , anniversary , New Year's 2024 or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey :bj , I'm sure this will be a wonderful gift for both of you.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas @};-

NAMASTE

We're looking forward to seeing you on the 30th - celebrating both of our birthdays!
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby HiltonHead21 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:28 pm

January 31st until the 4th for us. Hit us up pre-arrival!
KIK: HiltonHead21 Same for SLS
HiltonHead21

We arrive on: 12 Feb 2020

Previous

Return to When are you arriving at Desire Pearl ?