2023 LLV Pearl Takeover - December 02-09

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Pearl

2023 LLV Pearl Takeover - December 02-09

Postby Siren » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:26 pm

Hey there everyone! For the first time in 17 years, LLV (Luxury Lifestyle Vacations) will be holding their full takoever at Desire Pearl. The dates are Saturday, December 02 - Saturday, December 09. It is a 7-night event and will need to be booked as such, unless we have another couple who'd like to split a week. If we can make it happen, we're happy to do so.

We are a Lifestyle group, but that means exactly ZERO when it comes to having open minded, not in the LS, couples join us. We have people who are full swap, soft swap, no swap, girl/girl only, exhibitions, voyeurs and those who just enjoy our fun group and the sexy vibe of our events.

Need help with a reservation, give me a call at 310-598-3907. I not only host this event (not this year though!), but I do work for LLV Club I'm happy to help with this or any other Lifestyle event we host and organize.

Kathleen
a/k/a Siren
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Re: 2023 LLV Pearl Takeover - December 02-09

Postby JamieNWife » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:16 am

This may be the best LS vibe promo ever. The best description of all inclusive! Zero to Hero not that Full swap makes you a hero.... (Unless you are EMS and an actual hero. Then you are just panty wetters too....
JamieNWife
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 12 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: 2023 LLV Pearl Takeover - December 02-09

Postby Siren » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:48 pm

JamieNWife wrote:This may be the best LS vibe promo ever. The best description of all inclusive! Zero to Hero not that Full swap makes you a hero.... (Unless you are EMS and an actual hero. Then you are just panty wetters too....

Thanks...I think! :lol:
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to Groups at Desire Pearl