Does anyone know about the Hellians?

For those that have signed a group booking contract with Original Resorts, this is the ONLY place to let us know when your group will be at Desire Pearl

Does anyone know about the Hellians?

Postby Scarlet knight » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:52 pm

I noticed that the Hellians are going to be at Desire Pearl in June. Is anyone here a member? Is anyone familiar with them? Young, old, lifestyle, nudist, nice, welcoming to new members? Any info would be appreciated.
Scarlet knight

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Re: Does anyone know about the Hellians?

Postby wetintally » Tue May 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Scarlet knight wrote:I noticed that the Hellians are going to be at Desire Pearl in June. Is anyone here a member? Is anyone familiar with them? Young, old, lifestyle, nudist, nice, welcoming to new members? Any info would be appreciated.

The wife and I have been traveling with the Hellians for years, since the Hedo 3 days, when this group used to be call the Quad Squad. Marylin and Gus are the host couple are based out of South Florida. This will be pretty much a full take over at Pearl but I believe the resort always leave a block of room for non-group member. The group is affiliated with Castaways and James and Champagne always make the trip with group. They have a lot of pull with the resort so if you ever have a problem it will be fixed. Age wise I would say 30s and 40s are the average. We don't consider ourselves to be a lifestyle group but I would say the majority are at least soft swap. This is a no pressure group and we watch each others back. We are family but if you would to be a part of our group you will be welcomed with open arms. If you have any more questions PM me.
wetintally
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jun 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Does anyone know about the Hellians?

Postby normancouple » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:38 pm

We see them just about every Summer. We feel like we are part of their group. They are a very fun bunch! I can't say enough about them.
normancouple
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Nov 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Return to Groups at Desire Pearl