Desire Pearl newbie report feb 1-9, 2020

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl newbie report feb 1-9, 2020

Postby Bsd8112 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Trip report feb 1-9, 2020

To set the stage, we are newbies to Desire Pearl, age 50, we are not in the lifestyle, but have a lot of experience at a number of nude resorts. We love being naked!

First, by comparison to Hidden Beach Resort, DP resort is ~ 50% larger, 3 restaurants on site, a more formal disco/showroom, much larger pool area and awesome (large/social) hot tub. We were in room 30, top floor above the hot tub. Overall, DP was a younger vibe, a little younger clientele ~35-50 crowd, party oriented, ~ 50% lifestyle, upscale folks with the same attitude of totally being disarmed and open to meet and chat about anything. After traveling and preferring to vacation au natural, we can safely say we truly enjoyed meeting so many couples of all ages and the friendships at DP. We will be back again.

We arrived on Saturday at 11am. We checked in and they had our room available. A quickie and change out of clothes we got two chairs on the party side of the pool just before the foam started shooting out. We’ve been to a number of foam parties, but the number of folks there, the vibe, the energy, the sexy atmosphere made it so you could feel it. I rip my suit off, my wife runs to the bathroom by the buffet and I order us some drinks. The foams flying, balls are flying, boobs, and people are flying. It’s a free for all. I then cast my eyes over by the bar and hot tub where there’s a couple going at it. I’m thinking to myself as this is definitely a step up from HBR, but I know my wife’s going to be like “this is crazy swinger exhibition central”. Circa 5 min later and my wife sits down next to me and says, holy *$^!, did you see what’s going on in the hot tub? She confirms we are not in the LS and this crowd might be a little too crazy of a jump from HBR. I say relax, we just got here. Having just got there in the heat of the foam party, apparently after a lot of day drinking, other than getting hit with a few balls, DP was on a roll.

After the foam party, the playmakers kept the party going with Jell-O shots and some games. I was thinking how am I going to keep up. Then around 4:30-5 the pool pretty much clears out. My wife is torched up by now and she decides its time to do a body shot and tease me before we go over to the hot tub. Hello DP, we are fitting in already.

We move over to the hot tub and everyone in the resort is there. The hot tub is packed. The day beds are full and active. Body shots are flying.... this is not going to be HBR. Funny thing is my wife said she read that some of the LS folks will be very forward because of your yellow bracelet. We got to meet a number of folks in the Hot tub. We had a couple of folks inquire about our 1st time, any interest, do you LS, but nothing too obnoxious or over the top. Funny thing is that we ended up having some great conversations and meeting some real fun couples. Of the entire week we were there, the energy level Saturday was a 9/10. Btw no mosquitos while we were there.... awesome.

Over the entire week, my wife dressed up for 4/5 nights. Funny thing is when we go to HBR we simply only bring a carry on. For, DP we each had a suitcase full of outfits, sexy dresses for her at dinner, high heels, etc.... the one night that she had said she didn’t really want to go to was the latex and leather night. After dinner that night, she removes her sexy dress to reveal a sexy leather corset, “let’s dance”. Ok, let’s dance! The bands before the nightclub opened for the evening shows were pretty good. Each night we were there the show was pretty decent. It’s nice that they have the bar outside and another bar inside the nightclub. We never made it to the playroom in the nightclub. Each night ~80-90% of couples going into the nightclub were dressed up. It was real fun and the women were all dressed to kill.

We ate at all of the restaurants. They were all good. Seriously, we really did not have a bad meal. The service was very good. The overall service level was the same if not better than HBR and we really like the service level at HBR. The service level by comparison to Royalton negril is like night and day, with the royalton negril being woefully inadequate. Our best meal(s) were probably at Suki. The Asian fusion was real good there. One night we did the wine pairing with the sommelier. It was a very good experience. We are wine snobs and truly enjoyed the evening ~2.5 hrs. The food was very good along with the wines and discussion with the sommelier. In actuality, the grilled lobster tail was cooked to perfection.

Our 2nd to the last night, we left the nightclub after a couple of songs. We went back to the hot tub for a few more drinks that night. My wife noticed that the staff had replaced all the linens on the day beds and asked if I wanted to grab one. I said sure, there was only 10 or so couples in the beds and at the hot tub bar. My wife said she didn’t want to look around at who was watching, but I thought it was awesome. I guess my inner exhibitionist came out that night. We had a blast and by the time we were done, most of the beds were showing some activity. We had a blast.

All in all, we very much look forward to our Au natural vacations. These vacations are liberating, we meet great people, and they simply put a charge in our relationship. We really enjoyed DP. My wife has already bought two new sexy neon dresses and a new leather outfit for our next trip. I just think for the sake of my liver we are only going for 4-5 nights
Bsd8112

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Feb 2020

Re: Desire Pearl newbie report feb 1-9, 2020

Postby T12 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Nice trip report. Thanks for sharing it. We were there the same time, and it was pretty obvious what couple you were talking about by the pool bar jacuzzi. It was a daily show that moved from there over to the jacuzzi beds where the show continued until the finish.
Pearl
MAR. ‘19
JUL ‘19
JAN ‘20
JUL ‘21
JUL ‘22
JUL. ‘23
MAR . ‘24
T12
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024

Postby Frosty82 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Great report, I was wondering how the beach was. Hubby loves to play in the ocean but many say the sea weed is bad and the beach is rocky. Your thoughts ??
Frosty82
Desire Fan

Postby T12 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:32 pm

Frosty82 wrote:Great report, I was wondering how the beach was. Hubby loves to play in the ocean but many say the sea weed is bad and the beach is rocky. Your thoughts ??

It was in good shape at the end of January. No problem going into the ocean.
Pearl
MAR. ‘19
JUL ‘19
JAN ‘20
JUL ‘21
JUL ‘22
JUL. ‘23
MAR . ‘24
T12
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024

Postby Frosty82 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Thank you
Frosty82
Desire Fan

Postby twonewbs » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:29 pm

Frosty82 wrote:Great report, I was wondering how the beach was. Hubby loves to play in the ocean but many say the sea weed is bad and the beach is rocky. Your thoughts ??

Oh well Frosty, you keep asking the same questions over & over again. Have you changed your mind, you didn't go anymore? I thought your arrival date was Feb. 01. Or you're a troll after all? :mrgreen:
twonewbs
Desire Fan

Postby Frosty82 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:20 pm

Holy cow, are you for real. We didn't get booked in February because of personal issue like its any of your business. You are very rude. Sorry for being curious about somewhere we have never been.. I think your a troll. Some people need to mind there own business.
Frosty82
Desire Fan

Postby KnMnakey » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Frosty82 wrote:Holy cow, are you for real. We didn't get booked in February because of personal issue like its any of your business. You are very rude. Sorry for being curious about somewhere we have never been.. I think your a troll. Some people need to mind there own business.

It's just that you keep asking the same questions over and over again and making up all sorts of scenarios..for how long? For many months now. I think it's not just me who thinks that your posts seem kind of trolly..anyone who reads your posts can see that.
KnMnakey
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl