Desire Pearl July 2nd to July 5th, 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl July 2nd to July 5th, 2014

Postby Eroticdesires » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Wednesday July 2nd, Day One at Pearl, Day Six of our Desire Vacation

After 5 days at Desire RM, we got into a cab for the 20 minute cab ride to Pearl. Although the road is still bumpy in spots, it seems a lot better than last year when it was potholes galore. We checked in to Pearl at 1:00pm and was given room #37 in the Seahorse bldg. It was an ocean view room and faces the quiet end of pool. We liked the location as it was close to the Jacuzzi, but never heard any late night noise. It was also short walk to the lobby, pool and spa.

After a quick tour of our room, we headed to Aphrodite for lunch, we ordered the tacos off the menu and some soup from the buffet, both very satisfying. Our first familiar face we saw was Charlie from the entertainment staff, we met him originally in Cabo 2008, saw him when we stayed at Temptations Cancun 2009, and then again at Pearl last year. Feeling a bit tired after lunch, we headed back to the room to for an afternoon nap/sex, more likely it was sex then nap. As my wife slept for a bit, I started unpacking and getting familiar with the room. It had a nice balcony that was very shady, adequate shelving and drawers for clothes and both shower and a tub in the bathroom.

Feeling refreshed and ready to greet the world, we emerged from our room around 5pm and headed to the Jacuzzi area for some naked time. It is a bit daunting to enter the Jacuzzi lounge at Pearl during happy hour especially as your first naked appearance to the majority of the resort guests. The openness of the area, stripping down at the cubbies and scanning for a comfortable spot to settle, meanwhile hungry predators await new prey that dare to enter the vast watering hole. A word of warning, there are some tricky steps while entering the Jacuzzi waters, we have seen many eager guests fall face first into the water, thinking there was solid ground for their next step. There are some steps to enter safely on the sides of the Jacuzzi closer to the swim up bar.

As we entered the waters and headed towards the bar, we noticed the crowd felt a bit different here at Pearl. Just our first impression, but it seemed the overall crowd was on the older side and a bit less fit when compared to the guests at RM. However, one of the couples that we had met while we were at RM had decided to move resorts as they felt the crowd at RM was not as friendly. They told us that they had actually had more couples approach them and chat with them in one afternoon at Pearl than in the 4 days they were at RM. The way a couple looks is just a part of the criteria that attracts them to us, so we are not quick to judge solely on appearances. The first couple we met in the Jacuzzi was from Florida and we chatted with them for an extended period. They were friendly and we enjoyed conversing with them, but I could tell by the husband lustful stares that he was a bit more interested in my wife's nudity than her conversation. After a good long soak, we decided to get ready for dinner.

We managed to get ready for dinner by 8:30pm and arrived at the Pearl Restaurant to only a slight wait of around 10 minutes. Our new Florida friends from the hot tub was also waiting for a table and asked if we wanted to join them with another couple, but we declined, opting to eat at a quicker pace as we wanted to finish our meal before the evening entertainment started. The food and service was excellent, my steak was cooked to perfection and my wife’s shrimp fettuccini was also delicious.

The Il Divo show in the lobby was just starting as we finished our dinner. The very stagnant air in the lobby made it almost unbearable to stay and watch. We decided to see if the outside entrance of the lobby had better airflow. It was a minor improvement, but still uncomfortable, add in the large number of mosquitos buzzing about and we could tell that watching shows in the lobby would be torturous. It has been mentioned in many reports about the mosquito problem this summer. This was by far the worst year for the bloodsuckers in all the years we have been to Cancun and Pearl was much worse than the Riviera Maya Resort. We saw many mosquitos on the lobby walls just waiting to pounce. Every night, I checked our room’s walls for the flying creatures and we had to be very agile with our card key to get into our room without letting in the hordes outside our entry way.

Despite the heat and the pesky suckers, we managed to enjoy the opera singer show and it was the most entertaining show we saw the entire week at RM or Pearl. After the show, we headed back to the room for a quick change into lingerie for the wife and a 5 hour energy drink for me. As we returned to the disco, the place was promisingly packed as most of the guests in the lobby had moved into the disco. We enjoyed a few drinks at the bar and danced on and off the dance floor, taking breaks occasionally at the lobby bar. Around midnight the disco had been pretty much abandoned as we were left with perhaps one or two other couples. We weren't hungry, but we did see the snack station setup across from the Pearl restaurant which remains open until 2am.

We were not ready for sleep yet, but we headed back to the room to contemplate our next stop. We had soaked earlier in the day so we decided to strip down and try to see what the beach beds would be like at night. We applied a vast amount of mosquito repellent and hoped we were well protected from the creatures of the night. The beach as expected was fairly deserted when we got there, but we did notice the sounds of a foursome a few beds over. We stripped and placed our towels on top of the beds and enjoyed the ocean breeze. If they could just harness some of this wind and send it up to the lobby. We were a bit gun shy about having sex on the beds, mostly for fear of mosquitos and other crawlies. As the action on the adjacent bed heated up, we saw a lurker appear from behind the volleyball area. He was alone and hiding behind the pole smoking a cigarette. Upon seeing him, our exhibitionist streak was temporarily deflated so we just enjoyed the ocean in front of us.

We did enjoy the sounds of the crashing waves as well as the moans from the women being pleasured nearby. The audible stimulation got us a bit frisky again so we decided to go get a Jacuzzi bed to play. The area was fairly deserted so we grabbed the bed closest to the bar area and began our own sexy show. It was a very happy ending to our first night at Pearl.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Desire Pearl July 2nd to July 5th, 2014

Postby yoyo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 pm

:L :L great report ! Hoping in sept for that sexy romantic beach time in the beds hela ring the waves and moans of extasy of someone else..... :D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Eroticdesires » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Thursday July 3rd, Day Seven

We got back to the room around 3am so we both felt fairly rested as we got up by 9:00am and got ready for breakfast. The food in the buffet section did not seem very appetizing except for the fruit and the bacon, so we opted to order off the un-written breakfast menu, which basically means they will make whatever you want in the kitchen. I haven’t tested this theory fully yet, but perhaps someone heading to Pearl soon can order some steak and eggs or some fried chicken with waffles and report back their results. Mostly we opted for some traditional Mexican breakfast dishes, Huevos Rancheros, Chile Verde Chilaquiles, and Chorizo and eggs. Omelets and pancakes are definitely available as well. We love the openness and brightness of Aphrodite and even though we miss the outdoor dining, enclosing the space was overall a very positive change.

After breakfast we had a few errands to run near the lobby. We first stopped by the spa to make massage appointments during our stay. My wife chose a 1pm massage appointment for today and a 10am massage for tomorrow. We also decided to book the erotic massage for Saturday morning, our day of departure. Next stop was the Breathless photo desk that is located between the spa and the walkway to the lobby. We had enquired last year about the photo sessions and wanted to book an appointment as we heard such positive reviews. Our friends from RM had a session and raved about the results and told us about the options for the digital rights and that it was not necessary to buy actual prints. The assistant helped us book a 3pm appointment for later that afternoon.

Feeling like we got a lot checked off our Desire to do list, we headed to the pool for a well-deserved break. The weather was perfect for the Pearl Pool, we still find the water temperature a bit cool, but this morning was a perfect time to sit at the tiny shaded swim up bar and get a late morning buzz. We enjoyed the drinks flowing and making new friends, but all too soon it was time for my wife to go to her massage. My job would be to get ready the outfits and shoes for the photo shoot while my wife went to the spa. What other vacation could you go to and have every outfit that you would love to see your wife get photographed in, be so readily available. So I spent the next hour or so laying out each outfit with the shoes and accessories. Ironing a few items and also getting the matching outfits that I may be wearing. Yes, the photo session is not just all for her; the men are sometimes needed as a prop to make the scene more interesting.

My wife returned from her massage around 2:15pm, but fully showered and ready for makeup and hair. She quickly looked over the items laid out in the room and approved my choices as there were outfits that she had already worn on some of the previous 6 nights. Realizing I had 5 pairs of heels and 9 outfits with matching accessories to pack and get mobile, I starting pulling out our carryon suitcase and our garment bag to drag around the shoot. My wife did her own hair and makeup and just before 3pm, we headed to the lobby area to meet Ipce, our Photographer.

The shoot started in the disco, luckily it was empty as there wasn’t a world cup match on the schedule. We laid out all the outfits, shoes and accessories and Ipce picked out the outfits and order and gave direction on how we would proceed. The session could be as mild or as wild as you would like, Ipce really did a great job in making you feel comfortable and she uses the pictures and poses to tell a couples story. The best pictures are not the standard look into the camera and smile, but more the smoldering look into each other’s eyes poses.

Our session involved 7 wardrobe changes and our locations were the Disco/playroom and out on the beach by the foot of the pier. Finishing up around 6pm, we were exhausted, but had a lot of fun during the shoot. Pricing for the full package can get fairly outrageous as the packages have photo books, slide shows and digital media. We opted for a simple option of a CDR with the pics we chose and they also downloaded to my spare SD card , photos are taken at 300 DPI (approx. 5000x3500 resolution, about 6-7mb size file) . Overall, we paid about $15 per digital picture and would have gladly paid more for the quality of shots that we received.
After dropping off all the outfits in the room and rinsing the sand from our nether regions, we decided a relaxing happy hour soak was in order. We settled into a spot near the bar when a buxom blonde invited us over to chat with their group who were Cabo refugees that had found a new home at Pearl. We did find the guests during our Pearl stay to be very friendly, always willing to invite us to meet their circle of friends. We are usually the same way, making friends with whomever and wherever the day takes us. We did have to cut our soak a bit short as we had skipped lunch and needed to get another meal into our system before the night time festivities.

Our dinner was in the Aphrodite restaurant tonight for Italian night. Our friends that we had just met at the jacuzzi happened to be entering the restaurant at the same time us and invited us to join there large table. We gracefully declined, since we were famished and did not think we could handle waiting for a meal at table for 12. Our meal consisted of steak, salmon and a mushroom soup, all of which was good, but the Pearl Restaurant’s food taste was much superior from the previous night.

We stopped by the room after dinner to change for the XS theme night and then headed to the lobby for the lingerie fashion show. After admiring the lovely models parade through the lobby, the crowd was ushered into the disco to watch the stripper show. Although, this was the exact same show we saw at RM a few days ago and the same show we have seen for the past few years, we still enjoy the sexy strippers and the guests that they choose to dance for. The highlight is always the final woman chosen to be the object the both male and female strippers. Tonight’s choice was a stunning redhead from the Czech Republic, my wife and I had met her briefly in the pool earlier that morning, the strippers do have impeccable taste. For the first time at Pearl, I felt a similar vibe from this disco crowd as the one from Desire RM. The guests were ready to drink, dance and party after watching the hot stripper show.

We settled into a place near the dance floor with our drinks and whether intentional or not, our position ended up nearby to the couple from the Czech Republic (CR). Without any spoken words between us, just the dancing in close proximity to each other was enough to know there was an attraction. By midnight, the crowd was beginning to dissipate, we were outside in the lobby during one of our breaks when the couple from the CR came out and chatted with us. We formally introduced ourselves and promised to see them later at the Jacuzzi area. After a final dance and drink in the disco, we headed back to our room to strip down for the hot tub.

We actually could have stayed and danced for a bit longer, but we were a bit eager to go see our new friends. Although we normally do not rush into anything sexual with a couple that we had just met, we did feel at ease with them, even with the slight language barrier. We chatted briefly at the hot tub and decided to share a Jacuzzi bed together for the rest of the night. Definitely one of the hottest experiences we have had on the beds with another couple. We were pretty oblivious to what else was going on at the lounge that night, but it was fairly empty by the time we were ready to go back to our rooms.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby ironranger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Sounds like you had a great time, it just had to build throughout your stay... 8)
ironranger
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 10 Dec 2013

Postby yoyo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:08 pm

dlee1967 wrote:We actually could have stayed and danced for a bit longer, but we were a bit eager to go see our new friends. Although we normally do not rush into anything sexual with a couple that we had just met, we did feel at ease with them, even with the slight language barrier. We chatted briefly at the hot tub and decided to share a Jacuzzi bed together for the rest of the night. Definitely one of the hottest experiences we have had on the beds with another couple. We were pretty oblivious to what else was going on at the lounge that night, but it was fairly empty by the time we were ready to go back to our rooms.

Did you swap or you both only shared the jacuzzi bed ? With the CR couple.......ufff hot ! :L :D
yoyo
Desire Addict

Postby Eroticdesires » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:53 pm

Friday July 4th, Independence Day, Day Eight

Breakfast at Aphrodite was our first stop for the day, the chilaquiles verde con pollo and huevos rancheros we ordered was delicious. My wife had a massage appointment at 10am so she went directly to the spa after breakfast. I started packing a few things so it wouldn’t seem so daunting later and we could enjoy the day without being stressed. Feeling productive, I headed over to the spa early and sat in comfortable recliners in the spa lobby. This may have been the most relaxed I have been all week as I sat and listened to the serene background music and breathed the incensed laden air. I am certain I could have napped here or perhaps I did.

After her massage, we went next door to the Biblioteca (library) to review our photo shoot pictures with Ipce and her assistant. With over 150 pictures to show us, we had to really be selective to get down to a reasonable amount. We really did not want to spend $1000 on pictures so we got aggressive and picked only our very favorites. We ended up extremely happy with the entire process and results and highly recommend a Breathless photo session when at Desire (wish we could show our pics to more people).
The rest of the day would be a relaxing and socializing day at the pool and hot tub. While at RM we spend the entire day at the beach, but at Pearl we really like the pool area and swim up bar. Its great exercise to walk back and forth between the quiet and party side of the pool and easy to talk to others without feeling squished like at RM. There are also strategic spots in the pool throughout the day that offers shade for those of us who try to avoid direct sun.

As the day wore on, we had such a good time in the pool we forgot all about lunch until we noticed they were starting to setup for the 4th of July Dinner/BBQ around 4pm. The time also reminded us about the world cup game Brazil vs Colombia that was being shown in the Disco. We went back to our room for a quick change and headed to the Disco to watch the second half of an eventual Brazil victory. The strong Colombia contingent in the disco was not very happy with penalty kicks victory. Wanting to get in a bit more socializing time, we headed back out to the Jacuzzi area for a few drinks before dinner. We were feeling quite starved as we watched the slow progress of the Dinner setup poolside. Service would not begin until 7:30pm so we had to take liquid place holders to keep us going.

The crowd was feeling very frisky as we saw many PDAs in and around the Jacuzzi. Everyone seemed to be enjoying Independence Day in their own special way. Our friends from the Czech Republic made an appearance and we chatted for a good while, enjoying the sexually charged atmosphere that is really hard to duplicate anywhere else. Finally dinner was ready to be served and we invited the Czech couple to dine with us. We had a discussion about dining nude as this was not usually an option, but thought we should at least wrap a towel around us as we got the food, the ladies put on their cover ups. Ms.CR also had an amazing orange micro bikini that is made to be see thru when wet. I needed to get myself up to speed on this see thru fabric and included a link for those also interested in this cutting edge technology:

http://vimeo.com/85576570

The food looked incredible and the grilling station had some great cuts of steaks. The paella also looked delicious, but at this point of our hunger, everything tasted amazing. As we sat at our table, we noticed that mosquitos were out in force, they seem to be attacking everyone around the pool. It was almost comical watching the guests battling the swarms. I quickly ran back to the room to grab our peppermint repellent (20 drops of 100% peppermint oil into a three ounce bottle of pure coconut oil) and also the Deet spray. The wait staff had also brought out Off spray for the guests as the mosquitos were everywhere. Our repellent worked well enough for us to finish dinner, but it was definitely an eat and run situation, which is a shame as the amount of effort put in by the staff for a poolside dinner was incredible. The real tragedy for us was not able to spend a leisurely amount of time talking to our dinner mates.

After dinner, we headed back to our room to get ready for the Red, White and Blue night. It promised to be a fun night with a full resort and a great party vibe throughout the day. I’m not sure what time it was when we got to the disco, but we apparently missed the band in the lobby and really did not remember very much about the cirque type show. We do remember it was a very crowded disco as we found a spot on the far side of the bar. We chatted with a very sexy couple from Chicago that arrived that morning to Pearl. Unfortunately the male half of the couple was already inebriated and could barely stand, another victim of the first day Desire Syndrome. We enjoyed dancing tonight and were determined to stay as long as possible in the disco. We even requested songs from the DJ when the place was emptied out after midnight.

We had not been inside the Pearl playroom except during our photo shoot so we decided to check it out. The playroom location is not very obvious, the easiest directions for finding it is to turn right when you enter the disco and head all the way to the end of the room. The entrance curtains are located on the right side near the back of the disco. As we entered, we were surprised to find two other couples in the playroom engaged independently. We found a spot at the far end of the small room and disrobed. Even if you are not swingers, it is a lot of fun to have sex in semi-public places with others in close proximity and it is not even necessary to interact directly with others to enjoy the sexual synergy. Whatever your comfort level, use your Desire vacation to add spice and variety to your own relationship, this could be having sex on your balcony, on a beach bed at night, at the Jacuzzi beds, or just frolicking naked in the ocean. Make sure to bottle up some of the sexy Desire vibe to bring back home with you for year round fun.

The other couples in the playroom finished up about 10 minutes after we entered. We also enjoyed the private time after they left and actually got my wife into the sex swing. It was a lot of fun to use, but the straps did cause some chafing on her thighs. After a very nice finish, we emerged from the playroom and had a few drinks at the disco bar with Fabian, our favorite Pearl bartender. We really enjoyed talking to him during the last few days; he did verify that on most nights the disco is cleared out shortly after midnight. As we left the disco, we walked by the night time snack station and made sure they would be open till 2am. There were still a few couples at the Jacuzzi when we arrived and we saw the female half of the Chicago couple. Having put her partner to bed, she was just dangling her feet enjoying her cava. I got the ladies fresh drinks and then headed back to the lobby area to order a bacon pizza. This was not one of his normal pizzas topping, so he had to go into the Pearl Restaurant kitchen to make sure he could make one.

We also saw our Czech Republic friends having drinks in the water and enjoying the night. We chatted with them occasionally and enjoyed the rest of the night with pleasant conversation. Picking up my lobby pizza at 2am, I headed back to the Jacuzzi area to share our pie as we only really wanted a taste. In comparing the pizza at Pearl to RM, we did find the taste of sauce, cheese and bacon to be equal. However, the crust is much thinner and has the right amount of crunch and chew at RM while the Pearl crust was just a bit on the doughy side. We shared the pizza with whoever wanted a slice at the Jacuzzi, one sexy woman at the bar even offered to compensate me for a slice, but perhaps due to my recent playroom jaunt or my somewhat inebriated state, I didn’t even realize she was hitting on me (dang it). After one more drink to wash down the pizza, we were ready to go back to our room, another great day and night in the books.
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Postby yoyo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Enjoying very much your reports !!!! Can't wait sept. 7 :D :P :L
yoyo
Desire Addict

Postby Travelqueen » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:42 pm

great report - really enjoying reading it and soooo looking forward to our first desire trip in October. Thanks!
Travelqueen
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 05 Oct 2014

Postby Racecity12 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks for the comprehensive report. Hope they have the mosquitos under control by February when we get there. Enlosing the lobby bar and Aphrodite should also provide some pretection from the little buggers.

:L
Racecity12
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2018

Postby couplenindy » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Really enjoyed your trip report! Thanks for sharing!
~Indy
couplenindy
Desire Lover

Postby Eroticdesires » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Saturday, July 5th Departure Day, Day Nine

We slept soundly and woke to a bright sunny day. I called our butler and asked to arrange a late checkout if possible, since we were not being picked up until 1:30pm. He told us that that he could have our bags gathered from our room at 1:15pm, which worked perfectly for our schedule. We headed down to the beach and had coffee and a final beach moment before we headed to our erotic massage at 10am. We changed at the spa, had a quick steam and shower together and as we were toweling each other off we were summoned to the couples massage room.

The room we entered was not large, but there was enough room for the four of us not to feel claustrophobic. The two massage tables are about 4 feet apart so you really aren’t that close to your partner. During the pre massage checklist, we chose a male and a female masseuse, indicated no areas that were off limits and said yes to the please and stay help till finish option. I did want to note that I was very ticklish, but I’m sure my masseuse would find out very quickly for herself. Most of the time during the massage, you are facedown and your senses are somewhat blurred. I was trying to listen intently to how my wife was enjoying her massage, but really didn’t hear anything. She was either asleep or trying to be polite. Since moans of pleasure during a typical massage is somewhat frowned upon, my wife may have been getting very turned on, but trying to stay quiet. I’m guessing that there may not be a hard and fast rule about moaning during an couples erotic massage, but I’m going to make an executive decision here and proclaim that it is not only okay to moan loudly during a sensuous/erotic massage, but highly encouraged. Shoot, since you're paying for erotic, perhaps a request to talk dirty to us in Spanish should go on the checklist too.

My expectations were probably too high, mainly because our previous sensuous massages usually ended with our best orgasms of the week. I thought the erotic massage would basically be 40 minutes of serious foreplay followed by 10 minutes of hot lovemaking with our two guides helping. However, I think it felt more like a regular massage with just a hint of naughty at the end. Towards the end of the massage when everyone is converged together, they did help move us together and there were hands on genitalia, but it just wasn’t as erotic as I had imagined. They left after a few minutes after penetration, which would not nearly be enough time for us to finish. Of course, I didn’t expect them to stay the entire time as we usually take a while to be satiated. After our climax, we headed over to the Jacuzzi in the attached patio garden and soaked for a bit, reflecting on our week; making plans for future vacations and thinking about lunch were all thoughts that we discussed.

We ate lunch at Aphrodite, just couldn’t resist ordering those fish, shrimp, and tempura tacos again. We were a bit sad that we couldn’t experience the pool foam party, but there's always next year. Our bags were gathered into the lobby before 1:30pm and our transport was also waiting. Getting into your airport transport is always a bit sad, but I think our 8 nights and 9 days trip was just the right number of days for us at Desire.

One final note: I also think the 5 night RM, 3 night Pearl split was perfect for us. The inevitable question that many may ask is which resort did you like more? The answer for us is that a comparison is no longer necessary, we just enjoy the resort that we are at and make the most of that moment. We had a fabulous time at both resorts and we will continue to enjoy both Desires for hopefully a long time to come (that new contract was for 25 more years).

Any Desire is better than no Desire at all… you can quote me on that!
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl