First Timers Trip Report Aug 21-27th, 2014 !

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: First Timers Trip Report Aug 21-27th, 2014 !

Postby teadout2007 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Sounds about right to me. Glad I could be of service.

You are very welcome! :)
teadout2007

Will be at: Desire Pearl

Postby Jenyphur » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Budlee wrote:Thanks for your honest report.

My only comment about the nudity and you not finding it sexy, is that.... who cares? We're not naked with the goal to turn YOU on! And, so sorry if our less than perfect bodies turn you off!!! You sound young and you sound like you've got some growing up to do. Speaking for myself and my man, we're naked because it feels good, we don't like bathing suits, and we find each other irresistible. Not once did we consider if other people were finding us as hot as we found each other, because quite frankly, we didn't care! We're not there to impress.

Sorry you were too uptight to lose the bikini.... you might have been a little more chill about the whole thing, had you given it a try.

First of all...I am not young. I am 46 and have FAR from a perfect body. As stated on the website, this is a clothing OPTIONAL resort. Not a nudist resort. So why are you so offended that I didn't take my bikini off and then assuming I didn't have a great time. We did have a great time. We just thought it would be sexier and for US, it just wasn't. We chose this resort because we wanted to give it a TRY ...because it sounded sexy to us especially after reading all the great reviews. And for US, it didn't meet our expectations for the money.

As far as being uptight, I am far from that lol. We are not into full or soft swap but we are into threesomes. I highly doubt anyone that is 'uptight' would be into having another woman join them in the bedroom. We are also into almost everything sexually you can imagine that could happen between two or three people.

I think it's a great place for others that are curious to try and like I said, I would recommend it to other people to at least give it a try. But for us, it just wasn't what we hoped for. There are other resorts in Cancun that are TRUE 5 star resorts with much better food, pool, service, entertainment, grounds etc for far less than what we paid per night.
First time at Pearl Aug 21-27, 2014
Jenyphur
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS-AZHotcouple777

Postby Jenyphur » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:18 pm

teadout2007 wrote:Is there any other place like Desire where you are able to engage in PDS that's much less expensive? If so, I would agree, why spend the extra cash to be in a place for clothing optional couples and those in the "lifestyle" if you're not okay with it? If there is such a cheaper place please let me know! Even if there is another place, would it really even compare? I don't know really as my wife and I have never been to Desire, but from what I've read on here it doesn't seem like there is a comparable, less expensive place. Also, from what I've read it sounds like Desire is for any couple interested in enjoying each other and possibly other opportunities. My wife and I want to go because we can get a little more adventurous with each other without having to worry about breaking any laws or scarring any children! Haha. We do not agree with swinging, or really even the clothing optional aspect and that's our choice, but we are open to new experiences shared between us. And a BIG of course, we are not going to judge those who differ from our views just as we wont be judged for our views. That's why we want to go. Hope that at least somewhat helps answer your question. :)

This is exactly why we chose Desires also. Although we aren't into full swap, we would have gladly participated in a threesome had it presented itself. It didn't but that didn't stop my b/f and I from having a great tim openly showing our love and affection to each other without worries of being 'too much' for some. We simply chose to keep our clothes on...for us..this was sexier. We didn't judge others for taking theirs off in fact we had many long great conversations and met some fantastic people in the pool and they were naked (gasp) lol. Teadout2007....go and enjoy yourself and do what is comfortable for you and your s/o.
Jenyphur
Desire Lover

Postby CokeMann » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Jenyphur wrote:There are other resorts in Cancun that are TRUE 5 star resorts with much better food, pool, service, entertainment, grounds etc for far less than what we paid per night.

I would strongly have to disagree when it comes to your comment on the service aspect - Service at Desire has always been consistently way better than any other resorts I have been to in Mexico or the Caribbean.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Jenyphur » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Have you been to Hyatt Zilara ..formerly THE Royal Cancun? In my experience, their service is much better...but that's just my opinion. ;)
Jenyphur
Desire Lover

Postby danbo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Dear Jen, please go back to the Hyatt, they love you.
danbo
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Apr 2018

Postby SLINON » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Agree,this resort is just beyond what you are able to comprehend and enjoy! HAPPY TRAVELS!!!!!

L&S In Ontario Canada!!!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Postby bobsharon79 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:34 am

Hey Jen Is it obvious yet that the folks on this forum don't care for your consistent negative comments.
bobsharon79
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 08 May 2017

Postby eddieandjojo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:58 am

danbo wrote:Dear Jen, please go back to the Hyatt, they love you.

:L

LMFAO.......huge pet peeve, the resort is called DESIRE, not Desires, and in all of our 23 trips I don't recall any of the properties marketing themselves as a 5 star resort. Well, maybe you saw the 5 stars on Trip Advisor for their 2014 Certificate of Excellence!
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Jenyphur » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Wow from such a non judgmental group why so much hostility ? I dont have constant negative remarks..my review was honest and I have told many people that I know to go. Its a little crazy how quickly you all turned on me lol. Arent you all supposed to be open and loving and non judging ??? Sheesh.

My comment about the zilara is that we have experienced true 5 star service at this resort.
Jenyphur
Desire Lover

Postby Jenyphur » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Oh and soooo sorry for calling it Desires!!!! I think I will now have to change my opinion about this resort and the people that go to this resort and NOT recommend it to the many people I know. Great going guys.
Jenyphur
Desire Lover

Postby Racecity12 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Some people can't help themselves and act like Richard Noggins.

Thanks for your great review.
Racecity12
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2018

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl