Day 1, Dec. 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Day 1, Dec. 2014

Postby Beach girl » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:31 pm

I'll just give you the check-in highlights. We took advantage of a promotional upgrade to a Suite with a plunge pool, very nice room right next to the hot tub (room #1). We have a nice view of the beach and look over the active end of the pool. For those worried about size and shape I will once again reassure you it really doesn't matter. The larger people enjoy themselves just as much as anyone else does. Headed to the hot tub a little early as there was quite a bit of cloud cover. The hot tub is very spacious and clean, much nicer than RM's. The temperature is warm but not too hot so you are able to spend a lengthy amount of time mingling with other guests. We enjoyed tasty Mojitos and a few good laughs. There was a little girl on girl action that began with some toe sucking and escalated from there but nothing too carried away. It is an erotic and fun place to spend time. The surrounding beds were being used for "storing towels and belongings". Dinner attire at the Pearl Restaurant was to say the least disappointing with many women wearing going to "Costco" attire. Most women changed after dinner into a more appropriate sexy outfit. The evening stripper show in the disco was very entertaining, they chose a few guests to participate. Dance music as everyone states becomes monotonous, unfortunately people become bored and leave early. There was some action in the playroom, in my opinion it is too lit up, brighter than the disco itself, lacks ambience. Time to hit the hot tub again. Not too many people but who cares. We took to one of the beds and had a most enjoyable time!!! Thanks Honey!
Day 2 to follow.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Day 1, Dec. 2014

Postby yoyo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Beach girl wrote:I'll just give you the check-in highlights. We took advantage of a promotional upgrade to a Suite with a plunge pool, very nice room right next to the hot tub (room #1). We have a nice view of the beach and look over the active end of the pool. For those worried about size and shape I will once again reassure you it really doesn't matter. The larger people enjoy themselves just as much as anyone else does. Headed to the hot tub a little early as there was quite a bit of cloud cover. The hot tub is very spacious and clean, much nicer than RM's. The temperature is warm but not too hot so you are able to spend a lengthy amount of time mingling with other guests. We enjoyed tasty Mojitos and a few good laughs. There was a little girl on girl action that began with some toe sucking and escalated from there but nothing too carried away. It is an erotic and fun place to spend time. The surrounding beds were being used for "storing towels and belongings". Dinner attire at the Pearl Restaurant was to say the least disappointing with many women wearing going to "Costco" attire. Most women changed after dinner into a more appropriate sexy outfit. The evening stripper show in the disco was very entertaining, they chose a few guests to participate. Dance music as everyone states becomes monotonous, unfortunately people become bored and leave early. There was some action in the playroom, in my opinion it is too lit up, brighter than the disco itself, lacks ambience. Time to hit the hot tub again. Not too many people but who cares. We took to one of the beds and had a most enjoyable time!!! Thanks Honey!
Day 2 to follow.

regarding the playroom we did not care about the brightness of the room but it would be nicer if a door is made for lowering the dico noise....it is to loud inside the playroom....there is nothing more sensual and erotic hearing the sounds of people enjoing each other....moans deep breathing etc etc ....just my .02 cents.
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Princessambergirl » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:31 pm

:L
Beach girl wrote:I'll just give you the check-in highlights. We took advantage of a promotional upgrade to a Suite with a plunge pool, very nice room right next to the hot tub (room #1). We have a nice view of the beach and look over the active end of the pool. For those worried about size and shape I will once again reassure you it really doesn't matter. The larger people enjoy themselves just as much as anyone else does. Headed to the hot tub a little early as there was quite a bit of cloud cover. The hot tub is very spacious and clean, much nicer than RM's. The temperature is warm but not too hot so you are able to spend a lengthy amount of time mingling with other guests. We enjoyed tasty Mojitos and a few good laughs. There was a little girl on girl action that began with some toe sucking and escalated from there but nothing too carried away. It is an erotic and fun place to spend time. The surrounding beds were being used for "storing towels and belongings". Dinner attire at the Pearl Restaurant was to say the least disappointing with many women wearing going to "Costco" attire. Most women changed after dinner into a more appropriate sexy outfit. The evening stripper show in the disco was very entertaining, they chose a few guests to participate. Dance music as everyone states becomes monotonous, unfortunately people become bored and leave early. There was some action in the playroom, in my opinion it is too lit up, brighter than the disco itself, lacks ambience. Time to hit the hot tub again. Not too many people but who cares. We took to one of the beds and had a most enjoyable time!!! Thanks Honey!
Day 2 to follow.
Princessambergirl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Feb 2015

Postby Budlee » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 pm

What is "Costco" attire? As a big fan of Costco, I've never once seen anything for sale there, that would be remotely appropriate for Pearl.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby BTDT » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:25 pm

The original poster wrote 'going to Costco attire' i.e. what someone would wear on a generic shopping run to Costco.

I presumed it simply meant people were wearing generic vanilla non-descript clothing choices as contrasted to dressing in an sexy alluring or even risque manner.
BTDT
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl