First Timers, Feb 21 to Mar 1, 2015 - Long Trip Report

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First Timers, Feb 21 to Mar 1, 2015 - Long Trip Report

Postby Cpl du Nord » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:56 am

I would like to think this trip report will be concise and well written, but I know me and throw in a post Desire brain and at I just hope to put together a somewhat intelligible, moderately useful, and maybe even entertaining trip report. For a different perspective, I will attempt to get my wife to write a trip report, as well. I say different perspective as she is obviously female, a very good writer, and is not the researcher I am so she was not nearly as prepared as to what to expect. She just wants the Cliff Notes from me before we leave.

I’ll start with how we arrived at our decision to visit Pearl. We are new to the whole clothing optional scene. We are both very open minded, though. We did spend a weekend at a clothing optional B&B in Key West last year, which apparently made an impression because less than a year later here we are spending eight nights at Pearl. For years I had been entertaining the idea of visiting a place like Pearl. Except at the time, Pearl did not exist. My research revolved around Hedo II and III. While I researched them for hours, and even brought them up to my wife occasionally, I never pushed the subject. I figured I had one chance at not screwing this up and Hedo II and III gave me the impression of a high opportunity for failure. They just came across as more crass than I expected my wife to enjoy. Throw in run down rooms, bad food, and questionable service and I just knew they were not a place I wanted to risk spending our hard earned vacation time/money and, quite possibly, my one chance at seductive naked fun. Then last year at Marrero’s in Key West we met a couple that mentioned Desire. My research was back on. Within no time I knew Desire was it. Between Pearl and RM, I quickly chose Pearl as it just seemed more our style. And ultimately I was right, but I’ll get into more on that later in the report. I talked it over with my wife and while reluctant, she was not dismissive. I still had a little work to do. Fast forward to September and about time to book our winter trip and we begin talking about our options. A ski trip, some place tropical, Europe, South America, so many options. Then, out of left field, my wife says, “Why don’t you book that Desire place?” I’m pretty sure I left a smoke trail to the computer. I had it booked within the hour and was even hesitant to buy trip insurance as I did not want an out. Once booked, it was a seemingly impossible long 5+ month wait for the actual trip. I am willing to bet I have read every word on this forum. I have spent an embarrassing number of hours on here. Which is why I am writing this. So many people before me took the time to put their experiences into written form and it really does help first timers such as myself. This trip report will be long and probably not very well written, but I know when I first started my research I loved the long trip reports as we had so much time before our trip. I wanted to know all the details.

Reasons for picking Pearl:
We wanted a classy sexy/sexual atmosphere (not to be confused with klassy sexy, aka whorey sexy). Were there examples of klassy sexy, sure, but they were a small minority and if you did not want to be around it, move five feet to your right. In small doses they were even entertaining. We wanted good food. We are not foodies, but like most, we enjoy good food. We wanted good service. Again, we are not snobs, but we occasionally enjoy and appreciate good service. Also, we were not looking for a nonstop frat party. Pearl exceeded our expectations in all these areas and most others we had not even considered.

As I am already beyond concise, I might as well continue on to the actual trip report.

Travel:
Like you more than likely will, we took a plane. Not too much to add to that. After following several recommendations from the forum, I booked USA Transfers through the forum. We will use them every time. They were fantastic. Easy to find, on time, clean, respectful, efficient, what more could you ask. In addition, I like the idea that the forum gets a little support from them to help keep this site up and running. I thought the return trip was scheduled a little early (we had a 7 am flight out so our pick up time was 4:15 am), but learned quickly after arriving at CUN that after doing this a time or two, USA Transfers may actually know what they are doing. The lines were not obscenely long, but they were frustratingly slow moving. We needed all the time we had available.

Arrival/Check In:
Check in was quick (I don’t know how much it helps, but I did pre check in via the website 15 days prior). We arrived at the resort Saturday about 2:30 pm and as expected our room was not ready. We left our luggage, met with Axel and set up our sales presentation for Tuesday morning, and headed to grab some lunch. I admit I felt a bit out of place walking fully clothed around the pool to get to the restaurant. After several days of nakedness and being on the other side of the clothing scale, I realized this was completely unwarranted on my part. Nobody cares. They know you are new. They know your room is not ready and just going to grab a bite to eat. It was just nerves on my part. After a fantastic lunch we headed back to get our room. We were informed our room was not ready quite yet and they would need another hour. It’s -10F at home and 80F here, what could I possibly complain about? So our room was going to be ready at 4:30 rather than the expected 3:00. Life is still good. We were not quite confident enough to head to the pool yet, so we grabbed a couple of drinks in the lobby bar and spent the next hour talking. It was fantastic. We were really here after such a long wait since booking and we just used the time to open up and talk about expectations, etc…

The Rooms:
We had room 36. Standard, ground floor room with the jacuzzi immediately to our right, and facing the activity end of the pool. I was a little worried about noise, but even without the air on, noise was not bad at all. If the noise was bothering us, we could have just turned on the AC and not heard a thing. It was a good room location. I am happy we went with the basic room. I had thought of getting a suite with a plunge pool, but am really glad we did not. I don’t think we would have even used the plunge pool once. It was just too much damn fun hanging out at the jacuzzi with all the awesome people. While the rooms are dated, they are impossibly clean. I don’t know how they do it. Plenty of storage, everything that you need. We did bring extra hangers and were glad we did. And as others have mentioned, the (as I like to refer to them) mumu robes are hideous. We did not wear them once. At first I thought I would have liked a robe to wear out to the pool/jacuzzi, but I quickly realized how much work that would be putting it on, taking it off, so we just went naked most of the time. I cannot add anything regarding the TV and available channels. We were in the room for three days before I realized we had a TV. I opened the cabinet, saw there was a TV inside, closed it, never to be opened again. Too much fun elsewhere on the resort.

Staff/Service:
Initially I was going to say the people are the best thing about Pearl. They are, but the staff are part of the people at Pearl. The staff are genuine, fun, and work their asses off. Some of our best conversations at Pearl were with staff members. I will not even attempt to name names because I do not want to embarrass myself and forget to mention someone. Suffice it to say every encounter with a staff member was pleasant. Their helpfulness and willingness to help never seemed forced. Security was such that you knew you were safe, without it feeling oppressive. Keeping you safe, but out of your way. In the shadows, if you will.

Pool and pool entertainment:
The first couple of days the pool was pretty cool and there were not many people hanging out in the pool. After a few days of mid 80s days and low 70s lows, the pool was a great temperature. All of a sudden it was a social hotspot. The entertainment staff is engaging but not high pressure. Most of the time I lounged and people watched, but I did play a few pool games. After playing basketball once, I am disappointed I turned it down the first time. I’m pretty sure I had 30 turnovers just so I could give the other team a shot and I would have another opportunity at a rebound. Basketball should ALWAYS be played with two beautiful naked women, whom you just met, hanging on your back.

Food:
Anytime you stay at an all inclusive, the food can start to get tiring. I can honestly say that after eight nights, there was enough variety that we never ran into this. No, the food is not 5 star, they are preparing food for almost 200 people with no idea as to where the people will choose to eat. It is better than most hotels we have eaten, and most definitely better than any resort we have stayed. The food did live up to our high expectations. We ate dinner at Pearl six of the eight nights, one night at Aphrodite, one night sushi. The only night we ate at Aphrodite was because of a minimum one hour wait at Pearl. We walked right it at Aphrodite and I would say the food was as good as Pearl’s. All other nights at Pearl we walked right in or had maybe a 10 minute wait. The sushi restaurant was very good and a nice change of pace. We will eat there again in the future. We chose to eat at Pearl often as we both enjoyed the contrast between being naked all day and then dressing up for dinner. Most nights we ate with new friends. Only eating by ourselves once or twice in the eight nights. A few nights we dined with more than one couple. And for the booze, the booze was top shelf. Especially for a resort. I cannot speak for the wine as we are not knowledgeable about wine. We are learning, but it is a long process. Where else can you get Maker’s Mark and not pay extra? The beer is meh, but one place I am a snob is with beer. I brew my own and am knowledgeable about craft beer. I have a beer palate and can taste the craft. I knew going in that the beer available at Pearl was Tecate, XX, or whatever they serve. Effectively swill, but when ice cold and in the correct context, is drinkable and actually enjoyable. Plus it’s just not realistic to bring my own beer down for a week or so.

People:
Pearl exhudes classy sexy people of all adult ages and body types. We had more enjoyable conversations with people from all over the world than I ever could have imagined on a vacation. We made friendships with people that I am confident we will vacation with to Pearl again, and would not be surprised if we visited them at their own homes, or them ours. My wife made one observation that I absolutely love, in that, “So, what do you do?” was a question that rarely was asked. Ordinarily in a group of strangers it becomes a conversation starter. At Pearl we were hours or days into conversation/laughter with people before we finally found out about careers. Without clothes people just talk to each other, nothing seemed forced. I would consider myself an introvert. Put me at Pearl and, for better or worse, you can’t shut me up. We had a running joke that a trip back to the room was an hour and a half round trip because you would stop and talk to all your new friends along the way. At other resort trips in the past we can go an entire week without saying much more than, “Hi.” to other couples. We did not see enough poor behavior to even mention specific examples, with exception to the foam party on the second Saturday we were there. A large group of people made the visit over from RM and immediately the vibe changed. All the RM men kept their board shorts on and all the women kept their bottoms on. The vibe changed enough that Pearl women began feeling uncomfortable enough that many of them were putting their clothes back on. As my wife and I were laying by the pool we heard one of the RM men say to one of the women, “They must be wondering where all the beautiful, fashionable people came from.” In reality we were wondering how the beauty just became so diluted. Pearl must have been either at or near capacity so pool chairs were at a premium. We saw several instances of RM people treating the pool staff with disrespect because they were not getting their loungers quickly enough. We were told by several couples that had been to both RM and Pearl that, while obviously not all at RM were like this, this attitude was much more prevalent. The staff mentioned it was like that every Saturday. Initially I was confused as to why there is a $150 fee to visit between the resorts. After witnessing this group, I don’t think the fee is nearly enough. Once the pool party was over, Pearl was back to all its beautiful people. We did not see any unwanted sexual advances. Judging by the crowd, if there had been I am sure it would have been taken care of immediately by those around. Just don’t be the guy standing in the middle of the disco, cock out, stroking it. No wife/girlfriend in sight. While we only saw him once or twice, don’t be, “That Guy.” We are 44/45 and I would guess around the average age. As we were waiting at the Cancun airport, we decided that while all shapes and sizes visit Pearl, they do tend to take care of themselves quite a bit better than the general public. Which is understandable considering you are putting yourself all out there.

Beach:
We ended up spending more time on the beach than I expected as often times it was easier to find a shady spot to spend the afternoon. The beach is good, not great, but I knew that ahead of time. The beach is not very deep, so at high tide the beach walkers can be quite close to you. Initially I was a bit nervous hanging out naked on the beach while those from other resorts walked by. I soon found it very entertaining. There were a great variety of reactions. I did go in the water a few times and found it very pleasant. I found no need for water shoes. We did see a few people get snorkel gear from the resort and snorkel right off shore, but we did not try it. We wanted to try it but then another drink arrived and my mind was elsewhere.

Excursions:
Before we left for Mexico my wife was concerned that she would need a break from Pearl. She was interested in taking a day trip to Xel Ha, or some other such place. I convinced her to wait until we arrived to book anything as maybe we would have so much fun that spending a day away would seem like a waste. Not only did she never show any interest in day trips once we arrived, she did not even make it to the gym like she had planned. The activity staff does a great job of keeping people engaged and entertained. We did do a morning snorkeling trip on the reef offshore of the resort. We booked this through Adolfo and the dive shop. Two things made this worth doing again. One, it was low time commitment. We met at 8:50 one morning and were back by 10:15 or so. It is only a five minute boat ride out to the reef and then we snorkeled for an hour. Two, it was absolutely amazing snorkeling. My wife and I both decided that the reef was just as beautiful as the animal life. I would do this snorkeling trip again in a second. I am glad it was recommended to us by a couple that had done it twice.

Tipping:
First off, I never felt the need to tip. we wanted to tip. When you see how hard the staff works and how professional they are, you want to show them appreciation. There were times I did not have any pesos on me and we received the same excellent service we did while tipping. I budgeted about $750 pesos per day (about $50 dollars) and that seemed to work well. We would tip $100 pesos for our room cleaning, $50 pesos for each breakfast and lunch, $200 pesos at dinner, $50 pesos every few rounds of drinks to either the bartenders or servers, and the rest was distributed around to other staff that did nice things for us. For example Liz’s erotic massage workshop, our snorkeling guide, and our boat captain.

Live Music/Shows/Disco:
I have to admit, I enjoyed the post dinner entertainment way more than I expected. The after dinner music was very good, with some being not to be missed. I was impressed with such a small resort having amazingly good live music. The shows in the disco were just as good. They lasted only about twenty minutes which was long enough to entertain but not get boring. They were quite sexy as well. Then the disco started. Before we left I went online and ordered some sexy clothing for my wife. I probably went a bit overboard. Most of it I never in a million years expected (understandably) my wife to wear. Damn, did she surprise me. One night even wearing nothing more than an unbelievably short skirt and blinking LED pasties. It is difficult to go unnoticed in a dim room with blinking LED pasties. I am not a dancer and the disco was the highlight of my day. I know many wish the dancing lasted longer, but we felt the 45 minutes to an hour was a perfect, sexy way to lead into the evening jacuzzi. I have made the commitment to take dance lessons before we return. No longer will I try to avoid dancing. If my wife can wear LED pasties or an open top dress in public, I can learn to dance. While I did dress nicely, I was also inspired to step up my own fashion game next time. It is most definitely true, if you look good, you feel good. One thing I did find odd was the men who would have a wife/girlfriend dressed to the nines, sexy as hell, and then they would be in velcro sandals, khaki shorts, and t-shirt or golf polo. To each their own, I guess, but to me it shows a lack of respect.

Classes:
My wife took Lena’s pole dancing class and loved it. She had never done pole dancing before. I was then able to reap the rewards of this by receiving several of my own private shows in the disco. It does not get much better than that. On another day we both took Liz’s erotic massage class. This was definitely a highlight of our trip. The class was surprisingly in depth. For two hours Liz helped us become more in tune with each other. It was very entertaining for both of us to walk out of the disco in nothing more than a towel barely clinging to us, each covered in chocolate and feathers, much to the entertainment of those just checking into the resort. We spoke with other couples who took Liz’s free class and also paid for the spa’s erotic massage and they all agreed that Liz’s class was far superior. Yes, during the spa’s erotic massage you have people other than your wife/girlfriend “massaging” you. I quickly determined that at that intimate moment, nobody could have made that massage as erotic as my wife did.

Sex:
OMG, yes. One of my wife’s concerns before arriving at Pearl was that the entire place would be one big orgy. She was quickly relieved to find out that is just not the case. Yes there can be a lot of activity in and around the jacuzzi, but other than that it is just not that out in the open. When it is, it is typically discreet. There is a lot of sexuality without full on sex. One night while deciding to try out the sin room, we peeked in, and realized that we would have had to shoehorn ourselves in there to fit. We were not quite ready for that and decided to try back at another time. We went to Pearl with an open mind and did not know if we were interested in the lifestyle. We were never pressured into anything with which we were not comfortable. Our best sex was with each other and our best times with other couples consisted of nothing more than laughter and great conversation.

The Not So Good:
Quite honestly, my only complaint of the entire eight nights is lack of shade by the pool. If you are not a member it can be difficult to find shade. Especially at the activity end of the pool. My wife and I are the type of people that go on a tropical vacation and try to spend as little time in direct sun as possible. It became quite frustrating and at times made my wife rather upset at how difficult it was to find shade. Adding another dozen shade umbrellas around the pool would be such a small expense and would increase enjoyment by so many similar to us. We spoke with many who felt the same.

Sales presentation:
Upon arrival on Saturday we scheduled our sales presentation with Axel for Tuesday morning. As there was not much in the coupon book that interested us enough to possibly miss a couple of hours of our fantastic vacation, we ended up cancelling and returning the coupon book unused. By day four or five of our trip and after speaking with several members, we determined that they try to pressure you into the sales pitch too early upon arrival. Had they spoken to us four or five days into the vacation, we would have attended. I am confident we still would not have bought. Even though we will return, we need to vacation at Pearl a couple of more times before we figure out how we would use our purchase. At that point though, we were interested in finding out expenses, details, etc… and we were disappointed we had cancelled, but did not take the initiative to reschedule.

Will We Return:
Of course. We can’t wait even though we do not know when we will have the time. If we did not have a daughter at home we would probably have our next trip booked. But, our daughter is still at the age where she does not despise her parents so we plan on taking advantage of that and vacationing with her as much as possible. My wife is even the one who continually brought up the idea of rescheduling the sales presentations while on our stay. She has mentioned several times that she cannot believe how amazing of a vacation Pearl ended up being. She walked in a skeptic and walked out one of its biggest fans. We also loved the flow of Pearl. At home, we are often in bed by 10:00. At Pearl the only night we were in bed before 3 am was the last night. We then forced ourselves to go to bed at 1 am for our 4:15 am airport pick up. We would sleep in a bit, grab breakfast, head to to pool/beach, and spend the afternoon reading, napping, people watching, chatting with our new friends, or making our own entertainment. Around 4:30 or so we would head to the jacuzzi for a couple hours, get ready for dinner, and finally post dinner music/show/disco entertainment, followed again by the jacuzzi, and then more fun activities. It is a pretty damn good way to spend a day. I can see us at some point buying in.

Advice:
If you are thinking about it, just go. You will not regret it. Just make sure it is not a surprise for an unknowing spouse. Our Pearl vacation has done wonderful things for our relationship and how we communicate with each other. Pearl has made us a stronger, better couple. We had never been in the lifestyle, but we went with an open mind. (Mine probably more open than hers.) We decided if asked, our answer was, “We don’t know.” My biggest rule was that she makes the rules. Join the Yahoo group and post a picture of yourself for the month you will be going. I used it as a conversation starter with several couples I recognized from the group. Read as much as you have time for of this forum. Make time. I am under the impression that my wife wishes she had spent more time here. One of the best ideas/pieces of advice I received from someone on this forum was to make a “no judgement fantasy/boundaries list”. This was invaluable in opening up communication. One thing I will note is that as I had done so much research on the forum, I knew to be very detailed in my fantasy/boundaries list. My wife’s was much more general and she has made several comments since how she now realizes just how specific a boundaries list needs to be. Most of all, just communicate, communicate, communicate. And let her make the rules. If she’s having fun and you’re not, you’re still having way more fun than if you’re having fun and she’s not!
Kasidie and Lifestyle Lounge: CplduNord ǀ SLS: Cpl_du_Nord ǀ CND: Cpl du Nord
Cpl du Nord
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 Nov 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: First Timers, Feb 21 to Mar 1, 2015 - Long Trip Report

Postby miranda2 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Thank you for the wonderful trip report. We have been to Pearl once, DRM many times, and are looking forward to our upcoming trip back to Pearl in May. Your trip report has completely solidified our decision as to why we want to experience Pearl again. Just a couple of things, though. You mention the folks from RM coming in for the foam party. They sound more like Temptations guests, but we have experienced a more party crowd at RM. Not a bad thing, but we are really looking forward to the Pearl atmosphere. Also, do you recall how much you paid for the snorkelling trip?

Thanks again for taking the time to write and post 'drleen's excellent adventure'
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby Beach girl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Great report! The last sentence sums things up very well.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby SunBeachFun » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:47 pm

Thanks for the info. We'll look into Liz's class, thanks to you, as we were hesitant to go "all in" with the erotic massage first thing. And good info about the mini-snorkel excursion. We feel like we miss something (a day) being away all day from paradise. Thanks again for taking the time.
SunBeachFun
Desire Lover

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Amazing trip report! We also struggled with which resort to visit, being first timers, never having been to a C/O resort, and not being in the lifestyle. After much deliberation, we chose DRM. We spent seven days at the resort. We had an amazing time! We too enjoy class, fun, great food, and amazing people (both staff and guests). At DRM, we found ALL of that! I'm sorry you had a misimpression of the people that visit DRM while you were at Pearl. It's rather humorous. We intended to visit Pearl for a day and were told that all of the people at Pearl were "old" and the average bed time was 8pm. After your trip report, it seems this certainly is not the case!

So glad you enjoyed Pearl as much as we did DRM. It was like a classy Disney World for adults. Great food, sexy, classy atmosphere, and great people. We cannot wait to book our next trip to Desire Riviera Maya!

~Adam and Crystal
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Postby Travelcouple89 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Thanks for the great trip report. I was unaware of the massage class by Liz, I am looking forward to checking it out in July.
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby earl1964 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Fantastic report. We would say to each other .."Can you believe we are actually doing this after over 30 years together" The excitement and nervousness is an amazing thing!! Hope to return soon!
earl1964
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2016

Postby Cpl du Nord » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:06 pm

miranda2 wrote:Thank you for the wonderful trip report. We have been to Pearl once, DRM many times, and are looking forward to our upcoming trip back to Pearl in May. Your trip report has completely solidified our decision as to why we want to experience Pearl again. Just a couple of things, though. You mention the folks from RM coming in for the foam party. They sound more like Temptations guests, but we have experienced a more party crowd at RM. Not a bad thing, but we are really looking forward to the Pearl atmosphere. Also, do you recall how much you paid for the snorkelling trip?

Thanks again for taking the time to write and post 'drleen's excellent adventure'

In writing the report I debated even putting in the part about the RM group coming over to Pearl. Ultimately I decided to write it as I saw/experienced it. We spoke to so many that had visited both RM and Pearl and I know that if the people we spoke with enjoyed RM, I am confident we would have as well. I really do think it was just one obnoxious group. But, we did have several couples tell us that the "youthful" behavior exhibited is more common at RM. Being this is the only behavior of this type that we saw at Pearl in eight nights, "more common" could be one or two groups. I definitely was not under the impression that it was the majority at RM. I am willing to bet that we stay at RM at some point in the future just for a change of pace.

The snorkeling trip through the dive shop was $90/couple. We did it at the end of our stay and if we had even one more night we would have done it again.
Cpl du Nord
Desire Devotee

Postby TheBellybeans » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Nice work Dustin. Great meeting you guys. Maybe see you back there sometime soon. Cheers, Brett & Meredith
TheBellybeans

We are from: Australia
We arrive on: 19 Feb 2015

Postby Cpl du Nord » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:45 pm

TheBellybeans wrote:Nice work Dustin. Great meeting you guys. Maybe see you back there sometime soon. Cheers, Brett & Meredith

Yes, Brett, it was fantastic meeting you and Meredith. Somehow the Penis Colada tradition will have to be carried on. I have never seen a conversation/fun starter like it. Well done. Hopefully someday we can see you Down Under.
Take care,
Dustin & Jenny
Cpl du Nord
Desire Devotee

Postby snling » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Thanks for the great info. The massage class by Liz sounds great, can anyone provide more details on what days the class is offered. We are only there for a short visit, April 23-26, so we were hoping we could check it out.
snling

We arrive on: 23 Apr 2015

Postby barebuns » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:24 pm

snling wrote:Thanks for the great info. The massage class by Liz sounds great, can anyone provide more details on what days the class is offered. We are only there for a short visit, April 23-26, so we were hoping we could check it out.

In February we went to Liz's "class" on Wednesday. She had it again on Friday. Look for it on the activity board by the pool.
BB
Desire Pearl Aug 2014, Feb 2015, Aug 2015, Aug 2016,
Desire RM July 2016
SMI April 2017
HEDO II June 2017
TTR March 2018
HEDO II Oct 2019
barebuns
Desire Addict

Postby J&J2015 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 pm

We are giving you a shout out for a great LTR. Brilliant. Lots of laughs...thank you!
JandJDesire
July 11-17 - 2015 Desire Pearl
Dec 18-25 - 2015 Desire RM
J&J2015
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Dec 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, LL

Postby Cpl du Nord » Wed May 13, 2015 11:58 am

J&J2015 wrote:We are giving you a shout out for a great LTR. Brilliant. Lots of laughs...thank you!

Thanks for the great compliment, J&J2015. Have a fantastic upcoming trip. We decided waiting until a return trip next February was going to kill us so we booked another eights nights in mid November. can't wait to meet more fantastic DP people.

D&J
Cpl du Nord
Desire Devotee

Postby aBrit&aTexan » Wed May 13, 2015 1:11 pm

drleen wrote:
J&J2015 wrote:We are giving you a shout out for a great LTR. Brilliant. Lots of laughs...thank you!

Thanks for the great compliment, J&J2015. Have a fantastic upcoming trip. We decided waiting until a return trip next February was going to kill us so we booked another eights nights in mid November. can't wait to meet more fantastic DP people.

D&J

Same here - only we are headed back in June.. then perhaps again in November... Addicted already!!
Feb 2015, DP June 2015 DP
Feb 2016, DP June 2016 DP
June 2017 DP
June 2018 DP
Nov 2018 DP
Oct 2019 DP
aBrit&aTexan
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 20 Oct 2019

Next