April 24th, 2015

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

April 24th, 2015

Postby goldfish1 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Best vacation of my life so far and only here for 7 hours. I will right more details later but here is the snap shot:
Check-in process A++++, cool towels and champagne on arrival. NO SALES PITCH GIVEN
Went to room - rose petals on bed and Bath tub filled with hot bublle bath and candles. Melissa and I opted for a quick shower instead and headed to get a bite to eat. Fish tacos were great. Then sat on the beach chairs for a little while so Melissa could enjoy the tight male asses playing volleyball. The went to hot tub. Ken got total naked in minutes, Mellisa had her top off in an hour. Tons of awesome sexual energy here. Oral sex in the open by the hot tub. Girls riding their man cowgirl style by the hot tub. So far everyone is way friendly. Some a little more crazy than others, but needless to say having an awesome time. BTW service 10+ everywhere.
Now off to the disco and then the sin room.... more to come.
Live from Desire -
Out
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Re: April 24th, 2015

Postby feverpair » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:27 am

Not bad for 7 hours, sounds fantastic, keep the info coming and have a great time.

Caz and Andy

:UK
feverpair
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 16 May 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Jim&Amy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:09 am

Wow sounds like you two are hitting the ground running! Love the play by play....makes the anticipation of our upcoming trip even stronger. Have a great time!
Jim&Amy

We arrive on: 16 Apr 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Travelcouple89 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:02 pm

We are interested in your final trip report. It should be interesting. :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby Beach girl » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Goldfish, time for another update!
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021

Postby thehogsters » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:00 am

I know, I thought we were in for daily updates and now nothing. They must be to busy playing? :bj
thehogsters
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2015

Postby tommer » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Just got an update from Mrs Goldfish ...... I think I heard/read a "loud squeal" :D
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby Travelcouple89 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm

tommer wrote:Just got an update from Mrs Goldfish ...... I think I heard/read a "loud squeal" :D

:L
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

Postby goldfish1 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Sorry for stopping the live updates. Too much action to have time to type.

Melissa and I just got back last night.

Here goes….

Day One Friday April 24th, 2015
We arrived around 3pm, using USA transport, which worked out great. Melissa and I checked in without a hitch. Luggage was whisked away into our room without us knowing. Cold towels and champagne seconds upon arrival to front desk. After a brief intro at the front desk about where you can be naked and where you can and can not have sex, we headed to our room for a quick shower. The room was super clean and they setup rose petals on the bed, balloons in the room, and lit candles in the bathtub for our anniversary (and did this without either of us asking). We then went for a quick bite to eat and the beach. The beach is great! Yes there is seaweed that piles up, but they constantly rake it up and I did not find it the least annoying. The first night we went to Pearl for dinner. It was wonderful. The portions are small, but fancy and before long we realized if portions were this size in the USA, 60% of our population wouldn't be obese. Despite the small portion, we always left completely satisfied without and indigestion. Then it was off to the glow party. Melissa wore a see through green slinky dress and I worn black shorts with a rave style tank top. The disco was ‘okay’. The music selection is for a lack of better words.. crap. It is also disproportionately loud for the situation. We had to leave because it was just too loud. I don’t think anyone enjoys it that loud and the speakers are poorly placed just above ear level, so it hits your ear drums pretty hard. TURN it DOWN desire! Then we went to the hot tub, and Melissa finally took her top off. After hanging out there until late we went back to our room for some private sex time, followed by one of the greatest nights sleep of my life.

Day Two Saturday April 25th, 2015
Melissa and I awoke early around 7am. We went to the gym. The gym is a little small but very clean and good enough to do most of our normal routines. The music in the gym was once again total crap. I’m not sure who does the play list for this place, but boy does it ever blow. After our workout we went to get breakfast. The fruit is amazingly fresh and the juice tastes like it was just squeezed hours ago. I also got omelets every morning, which were excellent. That put some kind of toasted corn meal as garnish which was very tasty. Then it was off to the Beach beds. Yes they give you the speech that the beds are reserved for members, but shake their hand with some american cash and all of a sudden you get whatever bed you want. We had some pleasant conversation with fellow desire vacationers. I spent most the day total naked and Melissa keep her bathing suit on. Then we headed over to the foam party. It was pretty cool, until you thought you were drowning from soap suds! But I would still do it again. Sometime during this foam party I received a “free testicular exam” by an older woman that said she was a physician. It felt good and apparently I don’t have testicular cancer :-) Shortly after the foam party, 4 large breasted good looking girls started body shots off their boobs. It was fun to watch and gave Melissa and I a little entertainment. Then we headed to the hot tub, where Melissa had some Monkey Semon Shots (which became her new favorite drink). And needless to say top off and another great night!
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Postby ru12play » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:20 pm

This trip report is going great Ken. Was great meeting you two & watching as both Melissa and you got more comfortable each day.
Next trip Oct 16 2016 Pearl
ru12play
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Oct 2016

Postby Jim&Amy » Fri May 01, 2015 8:46 am

Thanks again for the update and the tip about the beach beds. The poor music selection and over-the-top volume seem to be a recurrent complaint that MANY share with you within these forums. I am really surprised that Desire management has not gotten the hint by now. Well it's two weeks from Saturday for us and we'll be following in your footsteps. Starting to get really excited.

Jim
Jim&Amy

We arrive on: 16 Apr 2015

Postby miranda2 » Fri May 01, 2015 9:29 am

Gosh, we haven't been to Desire Pearl for a couple of years and the music was super loud and obnoxious back then! We were hoping that it had changed but good thing if you leave the disco you've got alternative fun places to visit on the property.

I LOVE those Monkey Semen shots!

Can wait to get back there in a few short weeks.

We will be celebrating our wedding anniversary as well when we are there and that's such a nice touch the resort did for you! Keeping my fingers crossed they come through for us as well.

We were celebrating an event last year when we went to DRM, mentioned to them we were celebrating when we did the express check in, they acknowledged that celebration via our confirmation online but when we got to the resort, there was nothing 'special' done for us, not that we were expecting it, and it's still a great place to celebrate life in general.

Thanks for the trip updates!
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby Travelcouple89 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:44 pm

The monkey semen shots was one of our favorites as well. Great report, ready for Day 3! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Wed May 06, 2015 11:03 am

Travelcouple89 wrote:The monkey semen shots was one of our favorites as well. Great report, ready for Day 3! :wink:

Oh man. My wife, and several other wives, had a bunch of monkey semen (though the bartender at the foam party called them 'monkey sperm') and went tearing off into a pool float girl/girl makeout-a-thon during the foam party. From a pure results oriented standpoint I'd say she's pretty fond of those herself. :wink:
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Beach girl » Wed May 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Monday night a German guy who was a guest took over from the DJ, he was great. The crappy music the DJ played night after night once again had all but cleared the dance floor. When this guy went up and took over the dance floor filled up and everyone appeared to enjoy the music. Maybe the regular DJ can take a few tips from the German guy! At least we had one good night of music out of eight.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl