June 2015 Trip Report-FIRST TIME!

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Re: June 2015 Trip Report-FIRST TIME!

Postby sixmonkeyes » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:21 pm

So many of us have similar introduction stories into this amazing magical place. Congratulations on your open-mindedness and sense of adventure. Welcome to the club!
Listen to our Swinger Diaries Podcast where we recount how Desire and this forum changed our lives
Find our blog at Swinger Diaries
sixmonkeyes
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Nov 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie and SLS

Postby ksr » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:22 am

Kiki1357, I’m glad the report helped. You’ll have a great time!
Sixmonkeyes, thanks! On a plane tomorrow to RM for round two.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby winederful2 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Thanks so much for the great trip report! Reminded me so much of how we felt after our first time! We are getting ready for trip #4 in early December and so excited! Funny thing is I still get nervous about the first nude dip in the pool. So silly....it's like ripping off a bandage....just do it! But I still have to tell myself that. Believe me after the bandage is off about a hour later and a couple drinks in....it's like home! Love this place! We have only ever been to Pearl so would love to hear your take on DR after starting at Pearl.
Tipping......I think we tipped about the same but perhaps a bit more at dinner..probably $10 a night and extra the last night. We also tipped housekeeping after the 2nd night as I ran into them while I ran to the room midday and the we had rose petal baths drawn for us the next 2 nights! Of course, we were out so late they got cold but the thought was adorable!
TSPad......Hey Big Spenders! ;) We still love T and S! They r from NYC....it's in their blood ;)
The one thing I wish we had tipped on was the tantric sex workshop....it was the EC staff that ran it and they work their butts off...so next time I would add my favorites to the tipping pool. Oh.. And we had lots of random $5/$10 tips for crazy good service. As soon as we checked in Jose in the lobby bar came over and gave me my exact drink of choice. Granted we had been their 5 months earlier but...come on! And I drink a specific flavored vodka with club and lime.
...did I just hijack your thread.....sorry.....great report! Thanks again!
winederful2
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2017

Postby Danlisah » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:06 pm

Great report KSR

As far as tipping. My wife and I take the attitude that most of these folks are not making a huge amount of wages and we genuinely enjoy tipping pretty well for the great service we receive at Pearl. I understand tipping isn't required, and tips in general are a personal preference by each couple. Having said that we tipped similar for the butlers on our first 4 night stay. Dinner varied based on service but mostly was around 10. Bar and pool service we use $2 bills pretty frequently for the usual great service. Not on every drink but pretty often. Also tipped the pool guys for always taking care of us.
Danlisah
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 12 Jan 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby ksr » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:55 pm

We got back from RM a couple of weeks ago. I’ll put a trip report on the RM site. I can’t believe it, but we really enjoyed RM….maybe more than Pearl---but it’s like 51% to 49%. Looks like we’re headed back to RM for Halloween.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Previous

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl