Page 1 of 1

Our 2nd Trip could not have been better! July 3-9, 2019

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:48 am
by Luv2bnude
This trip was soooooo much fun. We don’t typically travel with an agenda and hope to go with the flow (or whatever my wife says :D ) First time sex on the jacuzzi beds and our first Massage did not disappoint. We would go just for the evening theme nights—getting dressed up, watching the evening entertainment followed by dancing around stress free open minded happy couples is the best. And an evening in the playroom with 6 other couples was a memory we wont soon forget. We have been married 35 years and although we do not have sex with others we love being playful with others. We laughed so hard one evening during a show where friends were pulled up on stage to participate —what great medicine! This place is a celebration of life and no matter where you are on the LS spectrum there is a safe fun niche for you. I cant even begin to say enough about the new friends we made. It’s invigorating to surround yourself with couples who love each other and are comfortable being playful and sexy around others. The disco was packed for the shows and most nights for the dance party—-and there were always some lovely sexy woman who parted ways with all of their clothes —Many thanks for those shows! Staff is amazing so please tip them appropriately—we brought $100 per day for them. Food did not disappoint this trip and we did the lobster special dinner in the garden area one night—great experience and we would do that again. We also did a wine tasting in their small but beautiful wine room —the sommelier is great and we enjoyed the experience. We feel 10 years younger when were there—Maybe not the first few days back home—LOL. But this is what this resort does to us. Were reminded how important it is to celebrate our relationship and our life journey; and how awesome it is to do so with others who are like minded. Final comment. My comments about other guests/friends was true for 95%—-walk away from the other 5%.........

Re: Our 2nd Trip could not have been better! July 3-9, 2019

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:07 pm
by enticing
You guys are a great fun couple to be around. We are glad we could add to the enjoyment and entertainment of your trip, even if I had to be drug up on stage. What a sacrifice.
The awesome people at Desire make Magic happen on many levels at every hour of the day and night. The fun guests are the attraction that makes Desire a special and memorable experience.

Re: Our 2nd Trip could not have been better! July 3-9, 2019

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 pm
by werfun
What a great trip report. You described a what a trip to Desire cam be- a laid back, fun time with other fantastic couples with no pressure to do anything you didn't want to do. When we go to Desire we go with no plans what happens-happens so we are not disappointed if something doesn't happen. We have never had a trip disappoint as we never had a set of plans to follow and just went with the flow every day as every day is different from the day before.

Re: Our 2nd Trip could not have been better! July 3-9, 2019

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:17 pm
by NoRegrets
You remind us all to Love the life we live and Live the life we love! Awesome post!

Re: Our 2nd Trip could not have been better! July 3-9, 2019

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:46 am
by animal hats
Beautiful trip report, short and sweet . Sounds like it probably won't be your last time. November can't come soon enough .

Re: Our 2nd Trip could not have been better! July 3-9, 2019

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:44 pm
by T12
Luv2bnude wrote:This trip was soooooo much fun. We don’t typically travel with an agenda and hope to go with the flow (or whatever my wife says :D ) First time sex on the jacuzzi beds and our first Massage did not disappoint. We would go just for the evening theme nights—getting dressed up, watching the evening entertainment followed by dancing around stress free open minded happy couples is the best. And an evening in the playroom with 6 other couples was a memory we wont soon forget. We have been married 35 years and although we do not have sex with others we love being playful with others. We laughed so hard one evening during a show where friends were pulled up on stage to participate —what great medicine! This place is a celebration of life and no matter where you are on the LS spectrum there is a safe fun niche for you. I cant even begin to say enough about the new friends we made. It’s invigorating to surround yourself with couples who love each other and are comfortable being playful and sexy around others. The disco was packed for the shows and most nights for the dance party—-and there were always some lovely sexy woman who parted ways with all of their clothes —Many thanks for those shows! Staff is amazing so please tip them appropriately—we brought $100 per day for them. Food did not disappoint this trip and we did the lobster special dinner in the garden area one night—great experience and we would do that again. We also did a wine tasting in their small but beautiful wine room —the sommelier is great and we enjoyed the experience. We feel 10 years younger when were there—Maybe not the first few days back home—LOL. But this is what this resort does to us. Were reminded how important it is to celebrate our relationship and our life journey; and how awesome it is to do so with others who are like minded. Final comment. My comments about other guests/friends was true for 95%—-walk away from the other 5%.........


Wow, you nailed it. I couldn’t put our second trip in perspective anymore than you did. We were befriended by two other extremely sexy couples that absolutely made our trip, so much that we are hoping to spend some vacation time with them in the future. My wife did experience Lauren and Richards “Girls Camp.” Now, that was sensual. We too did the wine tasting with friends and although we’re not wine drinkers, we loved the evening. We’ve been married for 45 years and we too enjoy the sexy play with others and we were fortunate to experience that on a special night in the playroom. Everything else that was mentioned by Luv2bnude is dead on. First trip was great, 2nd trip topped it. Took a few days to get out of “Desire” mode after we left. Looking forward to the next one.