First Two Trips - April & August 2019

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First Two Trips - April & August 2019

Postby brks » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:02 pm

Hubby posting here. We are a "not that young" couple, but we feel young. I'm on my second marriage.

I always wanted to go for a vacation where I could swim naked, but my sexy wife wasn't too keen on it. We used to go to some nude beaches and nudist clubs together, but after a while she lost her interest in any social nudist activities telling me that it was either too boring, or that she felt like some people were just staring at her. I kind of sneaked behind her back booking Desire Pearl for April, on the basis that I found a really good deal for our next vacation, and we could cancel it for free in 24 hours. She was upset, but eventually she agreed to go with me there after we booked another resort of her choice for September.

We went to many all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica. We had two or three as our favorites, each one of them disappointing us on our next visit with changes going in the wrong direction.

We’re not gonna describe here what we’ve experienced at Desire on a daily basis, we mostly wanted to focus on our overall feelings, because this is what counts the most for us.

When we went to Desire for the very first time we were wondering what was so special about it? We always stay at some of the nicest resorts in the Caribbean and this place didn’t seem to be that amazing. We are beach people and the beach was not as nice as in other places and we were like..darn it, look at that yucky seaweed... Then we also noticed that there weren’t as many restaurants as in other places, the gardens weren't that spectacular, etc. When we first passed by the pool some sexy games were taking place and we were wondering for a second if they were doing it for real, what the heck, what kind of resort we ended up in? :shock: At that point we didn’t know much about the people who use to come here, not much about the friendly and professional staff, about all the fun in the sun or in other places :oops: , and about that feeling of ultimate freedom... We were pretty clueless about everything.

On our arrival day my wife started complaining about how small and dark our room was, but her frustration didn't last long. The front desk staff was very responsive and kept trying to accommodate our preferences. After changing the room we slowly started to loosen up and enjoy the Desire party atmosphere. Every day was just getting better and better: all the negative feelings, all the worries, were just slowly dissipating and getting replaced by positivity and that incredible feeling of exhilaration. We started acting and feeling like we were 20 something years again. We took both workshops and different types of massage and most certainly had a blast - to say the least. In a couple of days we both already came to the conclusion that this place was the best one for vacation and that we would be coming back here in the future for sure. As you can see, we were already Desire addicts.

When we came back home, we couldn't wait to go back to Desire. Just in a few days we decided to book another 10 days there for August. Then in September we went to the resort of my wife's choice that we booked earlier. While we were there my wife kept asking: why are we wasting our time here if we could be naked (or semi naked :D ) having lots of fun at Pearl? I was feeling the same way. That place just felt so boring and unfriendly this time around, not to mention the seaweed that seemed like it wanted to follow us wherever we went. It was exactly like some other Desire people already mentioned on these forums: "Any other place feels depressing after vacationing at Desire"..so true!

Our second visit was longer than the first one and even better. After coming back home, we couldn't wait to go back to Desire again! So, we already booked our next trip for January next year. Obviously, Desire became our home away from home.

The question was: WHAT MADE US TO KEEP GOING TO DESIRE PEARL, AND WHY WE CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK THERE? The answer is simple: we feel good, alive, welcomed and from the very beginning we felt like we belonged there.

We haven't had that amazing indescribable feeling in any other resort, ever! Even at DRM (on our one day visit) we didn't feel as good as at DP. Also Hedonism II did not impress us much on our short visit there.

Like some folks already mentioned here: the Post Desire Depression Syndrome is real and we can’t wait to go back there over and over again, but I think what’s probably most important is what you learn and gain from each life experience. We both thought that we’ve experienced pretty much everything in life and knew it all, but Desire was like an eye opener, it reminded us that there is so much more about life. We both got the feeling that we’ve gained something incredible but hard to describe..something precious that will stay with us forever and nobody can take it away from us.
brks
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Re: First Two Trips - April & August 2019

Postby Beach girl » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:39 pm

Well said!!!
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Burtitus » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Thank you for the fantastic report and for taking the time to write it! It’s very thoughtful and describes exactly how we also feel about Desire. This place was an eye opener for us as well.

You've got the point: it's all about feelings. People want to be where they feel good. People want to be with others who make them feel good.

Sometimes you feel down, everything goes wrong, and it's like the whole world is turning up against you. The truth is that it's not the whole world turning against you, it's you turning against the whole world, because you accumulated negative feelings in you. They came from bad things that just happened to you. These negative feelings can dominate you and make you a negative person. Then you come to Desire and you're getting transformed from negative person to positive one, because your negative feelings get replaced by positive. Thank you brks for bringing up the importance of feelings so nicely through your own experience.
Burtitus
Desire Convert

Postby brks » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Thanks for the feedback.
All the "juicy" details and the XXX related content will be described after the next trip..maybe.. ;)
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl