Newbies July 27-Aug1 2019

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbies July 27-Aug1 2019

Postby TandLovelyC » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:27 am

It’s been a few months since we came back, and life got hold of us, as it does, and kept me from paying back to this group with a trip report, until today. I’m staying home from work with a cold, and suddenly have the time and head space to take this on and do it right. We have enjoyed the way this community shares their experiences on this forum, and now we feel it is our turn to contribute. So here goes!

The preamble :)

This is T, the male half speaking. Lovely C and I have been together six years. Second go round for us both. She is a beautiful, fit 47, and looks much younger. I am 58, and despite my gray beard that I sport in the summer, I like to think I’m youthful, trim, and she does tell me I’m handsome all the time. :).

Our journey together has been one of continuously getting closer and closer, appreciating each other more and more. I have always had a rich fantasy life well she claims, and I believe her, to have none :). However, over the years, I have slowly awakened her sense of her own sensuality and beauty, and we have had a few adventures together. We have gone to strip clubs where she enjoyed getting lap dances, we have invited another woman a couple of times for some sexy fun, and she has discovered how much she likes toys.

One day, more than a year ago, she was waiting for her stylist and was reading a magazine that talked about Nakations. She asked me if I had ever heard of a place called Hedonism in Jamaica. I said that I had but I looked it up and shared a link with her that showed a picture of a playroom. I sent her the link and asked her if she knew it was that kind of a place. She was shocked and said no and ewwwww. But there was something about getting naked on the beach together that really appeal to her. The idea persisted. I found an erotic story about a couple who went to a place like that and for the first time experienced swapping. She liked the story a lot and we both got turned on. We even considered going to Hedo, but work, life etc got in the way.

I was surprised myself how interested I was in that topic. We continue to talk about it over a few months kind of in a teasing way but not leading to anything. A few months ago when we were with another woman, I realized that it was not just about me being with another woman. Which she was OK with. To be fair if I wanted that experience I had to be open to her being with another man. I shared that with her and she appreciated it. I finally realized that I trusted her as much as she trusted me. And this realization was very liberating for both of us.

I came up with the idea of Desire Pearl. When I first proposed it to her she rejected it flatly. She thought about it she liked the idea but she didn’t see how we could do it. After a few weeks she reconsidered and when I asked her one more time to my surprise and delight she said yes and even agreed to a fifth night. We quickly booked for late July and started our countdown! That was fun and sexy in itself! She immediately shopped for sexy dresses and modeled them for me, which was mind-blowing! She looked so sexy and hot and she knew it. I love that she knows it:)

Arrival

When we arrived we were tired but excited. The reception was just as we had expected thanks to all of our kind fellow posters on this forum :-) thank you :-) we enjoyed the sparkling wine we did not have a pressure sales pitch which we appreciated, because we were so tired, and we were quickly whisked to our ocean side room with a plunge pool. we arrived we were tired but excited. The reception was just as we had expected thanks to all of our kind fellow posters on this forum :-) thank you :-) we enjoyed the sparkling wine we did not have a pressure sales pitch which we appreciated because we were so tired, and we were quickly whisked to our Oceanside room with a plunge pool:). Much to my surprise she suggested that we try out the pool immediately and she stripped and walked out the door. At that moment I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world, there she was this beautiful woman heading confidently out the door where people can see her. We quickly got busy in the pool but then a guy came to deliver some waters that I had requested and it kind of interrupted the flow. But we went inside the room and let’s just say we were busy :-)

We went to Aphrodite and had a nice dinner. Relieved to be there and checking people out with wide eyes. We weren’t sure we would be able to stay up for the disco but we decided we were there and we should embrace it. She put on a full length see-through dress that fit her body beautifully but she hesitated to leave the room because she felt shy. I encouraged her and she decided to go for it we kind of hung out by ourselves danced a little bit and went back to our room.

First Full Day

The next morning after sleeping very well and maybe being a little busy again :-) we went to breakfast. This was the first time we could really take in the view with the sunlight and it was beautiful. The seaweed was still a problem, both in terms of smell and also it was piling up on the beach although there was staff working hard to remove it. After breakfast we went back to the room and got undressed and put lotion on each other and headed out for our first tanning without anything on :-) she wasn’t hesitant at all and I loved it. I was more hesitant than she was. We decided to get a beach bed because she had always dreamed about being naked on the beach together and that’s what we did and we enjoyed it. Pretty soon after settling in another couple settled in on the bed next to us. They were from Germany I think. This was amazing to me because for the first time ever my beautiful lady naked and sexy, was just feet away from the tall slender dark-haired naked guy on the next bed over and the whole thing was very sexy to me. I was uncontrollably excited like a teenager. As they lay down to read a book I found that my hand was quickly on her upper thigh slowly stroking and getting closer and closer. I wondered if she was wet, well she was very wet and I quickly started to pleasure her and she enjoyed it. As I looked over at the other couple they noticed what was going on and were caressing each other as well. As things progressed, C told me she didn’t want to be loud, and I told her she didn’t need to be. She came quickly with a shudder and a jump. When I looked over at our neighbors she was looking right at us and smiling and stroking him. It was super erotic we didn’t even know who these people were and I couldn’t believe what was happening. He was getting excited but in a few minutes he got up and walked away I’m not sure why leaving her by herself. That was the end of our interaction but it was for the first day quite a bit.

We enjoyed the Aphrodite restaurant once more that evening. Then for the next three evenings we booked at Pearl. I just have to say this about the food at Pearl the resort I mean. Everything was really delicious the lunches are great the breakfasts are wonderful and the dinners were really good. What really blew me away was the service I thought the service was exceptional. I always tipped generously because other people had mentioned that it’s very much appreciated and it goes along way, and I can vouch for that. I have to call out especially Alejandro. Each evening we tried a different Mexican wine at his recommendation and enjoyed each one very much.

Erotic Massage

We splurged for an erotic massage. It was something that I felt would be a nice thing to try as long as we were there. I asked her what she wanted for the person massaging her and she wanted to try a man. I thought that was cool :-). When the time came we were led to a room and everything went pretty much as expected because I have read quite a bit of the forum posts about that experience. My masseuse was named Ilodia. She was pretty maybe about 40 years old she smelled nice and she had wonderful hands. C’s masseur was Jesus. Her experience was not as good as mine. She thought he was impatient, he would hit a spot and she started to feel good but then he moved on. At the end it was as expected they brought us together I quickly entered her and finished very quickly almost before they left the room. Afterwards we enjoyed the hot tub and shower but I don’t know if we would do that experience again for that price.

Lifestyle or Not?

We are not really in the lifestyle, but our attitude going in was no expectations some set boundaries, and being open to whatever may happen. As the time their went on, however, we found that we were enjoying each other so much that we mostly kept to ourselves and only talked to a few people. And that was fine. We enjoyed the disco every night but we never went to the hot tub afterwards. I wanted to but she was less eager to try it and as you all know she is in the driver seat.

The other sexy experience that we had was that we went to the hot tub once for the happy hour. We went to the bar and had the bartender pour us a sampling of Mezcal which was the first time either one of us had tried it. He explained some things about Mezcal and we enjoyed it a lot. As more people began to enter we found a bed and we’re enjoying being together and she asked me if she could do something for me :-). I decided I would like her to give me a blow job, right there on the bed. And she did! It was really incredible and I kept feeling sensory overload, but she finished me and swallowed, and didn’t care who was watching. Wow, amazing.

What Next?

We may return, of course isn’t that the way it always goes? We don’t have anything booked and we have to talk about timing but I think we would both enjoy returning and staying a little bit longer if possible. I think she might be a little bolder if we went again, but in my mind anything that happens is a bonus once we are there because she is the love of my life, a sensual beauty, and we just love spending time together. I think we would both try to be more social next time, but wouldn’t go there expecting anything.

I hope this review helps people see what the first time is like. We planned nothing, had a couple of sexy experiences, and felt free, open and relaxed. We loved it and can’t recommend it enough!
TandLovelyC
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Jul 2019

Re: Newbies July 27-Aug1 2019

Postby brks » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Thank you for a great comprehensive report!

Hopefully next time you’ll be there for longer. I think each visit is a different experience, you can always discover something new to explore.

Glad you mentioned Alejandro, he’s one of our favorite waiters. He goes above and beyond trying to make everybody happy and he’s a lot of fun too!

The erotic massage is a hot or miss IMO, depending on who you get. If it’s a hit I think it’s worth every single penny.
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Re: Newbies July 27-Aug1 2019

Postby TandLovelyC » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Thank you, we’re glad you liked it! It looks like we will be back in 2020, she would love to go.

Take care and enjoy your holidays brks!
TandLovelyC
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl