Sept 9-13, 2020 Wonderful!

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Sept 9-13, 2020 Wonderful!

Postby WellyFla2020 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:04 pm

First off, NO Covid reporting here. We didn’t come back with it, the place is clean, I feel bad for the staff right now especially the playmakers but they make the best of it.

NO people we knew came back with it or got it or were sick with it there. Pearl doesn’t have a problem.

Now on to more important things:

Food: Suki and Pearl Restaurants are open. Both serve good fare. We never had a bad meal anywhere. Aphrodite is open in the morning I think from around 7am to 11:30 for breakfast/brunch and then again from 12:30 to 4 for lunch or whatever. The service staff is phenomenal there and all over really. We just were pampered and love them so very much as people. So when we return, we’ll look forward to meeting them all again. Dress for Aphrodite is extremely casual. Women can get away with fish net tops. Which we encourage. for the dinner themes, most dressed up a bit for the fun of it then went back and changed for the theme night. Those got wild. More on those later.

Tipping: we left around $3-5 for meals except dinner we tipped around $10 plus whatever we left for the wine bottle we purchased. (You can get a glass of house merlot or Cabernet at the bar prior to dinner and not pay for wine with it as its bottle service only there.). We left tips for the bedroom staff as well. Pool bartender was tipped around $10-30, I forget which because the wife got to him once and so did I. We didn’t drink really heavy, but he took care of us and was very kind.

Catamaran: We did the snorkeling trip with 5 other couples. Had a really great time. No whipped cream events for the women to participate in, but still, it was fun and relaxing. Reef has some abundant life to it. Worth taking a nice afternoon to do if you are inclined. Seasoned divers need not apply unless you are doing this to go out with other couples and just get away for a few hours. You can’t doff the life jacket during the swim.

Games: The playmakers always schedule a few fun things during the day. They are most incredible at making it fun. Join in for water polo or beach naked volleyball. Well everything is naked if you want. Foam party was hilarious, but I inhaled enough foam to dry clean my lungs. Debbie loved it. You can be a kid and just be silly during it. There was also water basketball, but I missed that afternoon due to the cat trip.

Resort Nudity: We’re not newbies to naked beaches or parties or anything like that, just Pearl. 90% of all women were nude as well as men. There was a weird event where one couple showed up at night with masks on and sat by themselves, while the rest of us drank, danced and partied. THe next morning they were in the pool. Dressed and with masks on. In the pool. They left later on I understand. The place is clothing optional, but if you opt to wear more than a bikini bottom, you might feel a little....overdressed. Your call. We just thought it was odd since Desire isn’t advertising for.....a religious retreat environment. What’s great about the place is the ability to walk out of your room naked and just plank down on a recliner and do nothing except get drinks and read a book or play a game on your handheld. Or both.

Theme Nights: You are going to an all adult slightly erotically themed resort. Don’t wear Khaki’s and a polo shirt. Women can get as erotic as they feel inclined to do at these parties. One lady on the Neon night essentially wore the equivalent of a cotton polyester Chain Link fencing in neon for a top and very tight shorts. It was warm that night I think she dressed for it. Having fun and letting go was seriously encouraged. We decided to let go. Had a great time. Our favorite was Latin Night. One of the male playmakers helped teach Debbie to dance in a Latin style. The rest of the night was amazing. The Latin night band was outstanding. The other nights were fun too but that night stood out to us.

Room: we booked a Junior Suite. Loved it. Room 82 on the quiet side. Ocean view from the balcony right at the pier second floor. We want to have that one again. It’s marvelous. Spacious. Nice little fridge with soft drinks and water in it. Bad: hot water was scarce and hard to produce. Others in our wing had the same problem but they were working on piping problems before we got there. Likely after we left too. Others didn’t have that trouble in 10-40’s as far as I could tell. We did the presentation and didn’t take the offer. RIght now it doesn’t work for us with two children in college and trying to set aside money to buy a house or property. We also found a resource to get the rooms cheaply and it makes sense for us to do it this way until the end of 2021. We might buy in then.

Hot Tub: So yeah yer going for sex and fun. You’ll have sex around 2-4 times a day if us and other couples are any cohort you care to pull from. Yeah, maybe you find a couple and hook up. It’s not real full right now, it had around 25 couples, but for us we weren’t looking for a hook up, we have one at home since we’re both bi, so fair warning, its a seriously heterosexual environment. Not bad or good, it is what it is. Now the wife did find a certain guy very attractive and it could have happened but neither his wife nor I were into each other and we don’t “take one for the team”. The hot tub area was used heavily in the afternoon, but not for sex mostly. It did happen with a few younger couples, but mainly it was an afternoon hang out and bar congregation. Now....after the dancing segment and a little disco time...you had people waiting for beds. Fortunately, we always got there earlier and nabbed one for an hour or so. Always remember, No means No at any lifestyle event. There were a couple foursomes during our time there. We frankly enjoyed watching them TRY and manipulate the beds, I think they are queens, but we’re used to a King at home so....Your mileage may vary.

We didn’t do the massage at Pearl. We went to Claudia, who posts here once in awhile and did a tantric session with her. She taught us how to do this at home, that was more important to us than just getting one and never knowing what they did and how and why and in what order. Claudia was amazing and we both learned a steep amount about each other and our sexuality/responses and really enjoyed the 3 hours we spent with her. We’ll go back and do it again. She’s amazing. She taught Debbie a few things she’s used on me and I never knew I could have an orgasm without ejaculation, but here we are. Kinda game changing. I encourage you to try her. We even got our own massage table that arrived today because of her.

Debbie will post one tomorrow on her own from a ladies perspective.

So...see some of you in June 2021. We’re booked to return. Already.

PS: We’re still wearing our wrist bands. For some reason we cannot take them off....can’t figure out why.
Desire Pearl Sept 9-13, 20; June 16-20, '21
Florida Nude Beach: Blind Creek (Stuart)
SDC: BICPLFLA2014
WellyFla2020
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Sept 9-13, 2020 Wonderful!

Postby ksr » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:08 pm

Great report. These trip reports are so important right now--really appreciate it.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby brewandsue » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:16 pm

WellyFla2020 wrote:First off, NO Covid reporting here. We didn’t come back with it, the place is clean, I feel bad for the staff right now especially the playmakers but they make the best of it.
NO people we knew came back with it or got it or were sick with it there. Pearl doesn’t have a problem.

We want to make what we think is a sensible comment to your statement above. It wouldn't be that Pearl has a problem, the issue is that the guests come from all over and there is no way to know what they were doing or how safe they were being before arriving at Pearl. There is also no way to know who they encountered in airports and on planes during the trip to Pearl.
We love Pearl and we love the staff… It's not them who have been inspiring our caution.
brewandsue -SLS & KIK
funbeachcpl -Kasidie
LET'S PLAY!
PEARL 1/11/24 - 1/18/24
brewandsue
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS + Kasidie

Postby WellyFla2020 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:15 pm

brewandsue wrote:
WellyFla2020 wrote:First off, NO Covid reporting here. We didn’t come back with it, the place is clean, I feel bad for the staff right now especially the playmakers but they make the best of it.

We want to make what we think is a sensible comment to your statement above. It wouldn't be that Pearl has a problem, the issue is that the guests come from all over and there is no way to know what they were doing or how safe they were being before arriving at Pearl. There is also no way to know who they encountered in airports and on planes during the trip to Pearl.
We love Pearl and we love the staff… It's not them who have been inspiring our caution.

That’s true regardless of what is happening. Covid does not change that. A vaccine won’t change it either. You could get staph infections certain places. Does anyone think anyone’s here cancelled because of that? Or amoebiasis?

If you recall the flu vaccine is only 50% effective, many times even less.
If you are in your 60-80 yr range and have many health issues you area susceptible. If you don’t, you pump the immune system beforehand and have a great time.

Have a nice night
Desire Pearl Sept 9-13, 20; June 16-20, '21
Florida Nude Beach: Blind Creek (Stuart)
SDC: BICPLFLA2014
WellyFla2020
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 09 Sep 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby dlvixn » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Funny. Well not really funny. Couldn't agree more, lots of things can happen on a vacation, particularly in MX. My wife had amoebiasis when were at Desire the first time, ended up in the hospital for 6 days and it was pretty serious/scary. Think she actually got it from a taco stand in Cozumel before we hit Desire, but who knows. But we have since been back 5 or 6 times.
dlvixn
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Nov 2020

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl