Newbie report April 30 to May 3rd, 2021

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie report April 30 to May 3rd, 2021

Postby Sz039166 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:24 am

Newbie report. April 30 to May 3rd.

We arrive at Cancun at 1:00 USA transfer as recommended in this forum. Great service super fast. Only 30 minutes from the airport. When we got to the resort we were extremely nervous. The concierge was very sweet (and atractive) she explain briefly what the hotel was about and the extras like the photo shoot and the massage etc. check in was very quick. Our room was ready. Go in the balcony and that’s when we saw it people naked. We are not in the lifestyle but we like being naked. We were curious. But scared at the same time. We stayed and rest a little in the room. I did put a swimming pants. And the wife put a little cover up no top. But she was more nervous than me. When we came down a couple of people in the quiet side of the pool nobody in the other side. I went to the jacuzzi and was SUPER FULL. Kind of shocking for me and the wife at first everybody was kind o f looking at us I think because of the yellow bracelet. We sat down at the chairs a order a couple beers and start chatting asking her if she felt comfortable she said yes but I know that it was little of a shock of her. Around 6 we went to the room we were extremely tired we were up since 2 am. We went to pearl to eat food was good. Back to the room. We did put thing there and went to sleep.

Day 2 we went to breakfast, after we did get a bed near the quiet side of the pool. We were very comfortable the second day. Wife was topples me I wasn naked yet. We went to the beach to walk and my wife saw the they were playing beach volleyball. (She used to play in high school and little bit in college) she immediately started playing. It was so hot watching her playing topples with other naked people. And after that it was a breeze and sexy time. Later at the foam party everybody was at the pool. There were a couple (Latin like us) she was very atractive my wife did grab their boobs (vanilla I know but for us) it was a lot. One of the playmaker pour chocolate on my penis and my wife did take it off in the pool in front of everybody very hot.Then we went to the jacuzzi. A couple of people came to us and talk were very nice. The conversation was that my wife play good volleyball and we were young and look sacred yesterday but not this day. They were a couple that did oral sex to each other right in the bed next to us that was hot (got us hot) had a very good time there we were a little bit drunk. The fun part was when we were walking back to our room to get ready we saw a couple
Doing it in the balcony close to our room. So we did what naturally came to us. We started doing it watching them my wife said it was one of the most exciting things we have ever done. When we finish we looked at them and they were waiving to us ba uses they had finished almost at the same time. We went to eat that day and came back.

Day 3 last day. That day I was determined to make the most of it. Food was great. We went into the pool make eye contact with a coupon of people me and my wife thought that were hot. (I did wish we were more outgoing and not so nervous to get their information ) they were at least 4 couple that we thought were hot. And we would like it to spend more time with them. We went to the jacuzzi and talk to more
People that the day before we met a couple
From Florida, one from Utah, one from Arkansas didn’t get the name from none of them wish we did. That day was desire university so the talk was
That we were doing to dress for the night and meet at the disco. We went dress was surprises everybody was dress for the then party. Had a great night. Then we went to the jacuzzi at night. Boy that’s was fun. Not to bore you all. We ended having sex in one of the beds in front of everybody. And my wife was whispering everybody is watching us......

All in all was a very exciting trip. First day nervous last day we felt like we being there. We are definitely coming back. And we know will be better next time (less nervous) desire pearl is a magical place.

Our goal was to have sex in front of people. Watch other people have sex close to us. (Balcony was not that close we wanted more close) and we wanted the wife to kiss and play with other women boobs. So we did almost everything. Rating of the trip 10/10
Sz039166

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 May 2022

Re: Newbie report April 30 to May 3rd, 2021

Postby nokidclub » Mon May 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Fantastic trip report! Glad you enjoyed Pearl and dipped your toes into the lifestyle a bit. (Yes, watching and being watched counts). Looking to book a return trip?
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Sz039166 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:01 am

nokidclub wrote:Fantastic trip report! Glad you enjoyed Pearl and dipped your toes into the lifestyle a bit. (Yes, watching and being watched counts). Looking to book a return trip?

Must definitely!!! We’re looking maybe late October early November but for sure may next year. Being that we are in our early thirties we didn’t know we were going to be so eager to go back. Hopefully next time more mingling less nervous more jacuzzi time and my wife has expressed more couple action. At least more for girl action.
Sz039166

Postby vegasguy » Sun May 16, 2021 10:41 am

Thanks for the trip report. I remember both of you very well as I was playing volleyball when your wife joined the game. Glad you got some things of your list. I am sure you will enjoy the next trip even more.
vegassunlover on Kasidie
vegasguy
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Sz039166 » Mon May 17, 2021 9:55 pm

vegasguy wrote:Thanks for the trip report. I remember both of you very well as I was playing volleyball when your wife joined the game. Glad you got some things of your list. I am sure you will enjoy the next trip even more.

Thats what my wife been saying. Cant wait to get back. Wife intrigued to know, who you guys were!!!
Sz039166

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl