First trip to Pearl May 8th till 15th, 2021

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First trip to Pearl May 8th till 15th, 2021

Postby volfan » Fri May 21, 2021 9:23 am

This was our first trip to Pearl and I must say I hope its not our last. We have been to Temptation many time for many years( getting older) and RM three times (still love it) and wanted to try Pearl and sure glad we did. This is the first Mexico vacation that we have ever had that when we got home we didn't needed a vacation..LOL

We traveled with some other couples and flew in the day before and stayed at the Fairfield inn out from the airport for $79.00 ( I highly recommend super clean and nice) and you have travel out of the way so your fresh the next morning. USA Travel was on time picked the six of us up at 9:00am and we are on the way. Arrive and check in was a breeze, scheduled our text to come home and while setting in presentation I ask how many people have tested positive and the nice man said NO One Lmao we all had a laugh and off to breakfast we went.

The food was great all week everywhere we ate at. We went by the towel hut and got a couple of towels and chairs and in the pool and over to the pool bar for some drinks. When I walk up I hear someone speak my name and low and behold it was Pedro that worked at TTR for many years and had been at least six years since we had seen him did fist bump and a hug and I ask him for a bloody Marty while we are all talking with him noticed he was fixing a Bacardi and coke, I said Pedro that' not a Bloody Marry and he said don't be a Pu$$y..LMAO!! so I kinda knew it would be down hill from there. Got our room around 2:00 great view nice and clean a few steps nothing bad ( the rooms are not what we go for but that's just us as long as they are clean, have a shower, bed and potty and a sink we are happy) I know it means a lot to others and that's ok. I have to give a Great big shout out to all the staff, play-makers,bartenders,waitress,cooks that wore their mask the whole time even outside while working OMG they are just unbelievable.

Our Seven night was wonderful we met a lot of people made new friends and partied in the pool during the day because the sea weed on the beach was bad and those guy who cleaned it up worked their butts off to keep it clean while wearing a mask did the best they could but I just couldn't get in it and if I were going to complain about something I guess it would be that(and I'm not going to) we made the best of it. At night we would have dinner and a nice walk thru the resort and watch it live entertainment for a while and usually in bed by 11:00 or 12:00 got a good nights sleep and fresh or the next day.

So to sum things up for us we had a wonderful time loved the resort and all the staff and will for sure go back!!!
volfan
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Re: First trip to Pearl May 8th till 15th, 2021

Postby BabyItsColdOutside » Fri May 21, 2021 10:17 pm

Great trip report!

If you don't mind me asking, why did you sit through the sales presentation (if I'm understanding that correctly)? Just wondering if the comps are worth the time.

Thanks again.
BabyItsColdOutside
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 15 Sep 2022

Re: First trip to Pearl May 8th till 15th, 2021

Postby volfan » Mon May 24, 2021 8:51 am

Babyitscoldoutside, We didn't set through presentation, it was just when you check in.
volfan
Desire Fan

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl