First Timers Yellow Wristband Report, Oct 26-28

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

First Timers Yellow Wristband Report, Oct 26-28

Postby LSU_Tiger_Fan_1 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:42 am

Hi y’all! Wife and I just finished up our very first trip to Desire Pearl. Overall, we had an awesome time and will be back one day.

Check in was smooth as silk. Very easy and laid back. Not asking for a million forms of payment and ID and such. Our room was not ready, so we went to the Allure Spa to change.

Got to the pool. There was no attendant there, but a friendly waiter called one over. He set us up at the quiet end (which we liked being our first time). It look me all of 3 minutes to shed the clothes. It took my wife 3 tequila drinks! But, she did join me nude eventually.

Lots of very friendly people. We talked and met a lot of folks. No pressure at all to join in certain activities that her and I are not into. Very respectful.

Typically, we began the day in the Allure Spa jacuzzi. It was easier for her to be nude there first. A little more intimate.

The next day , after we started off nude in the Allure jacuzzi, my wife felt more comfortable wearing her skin colored 2 piece while in the pool. A few other girls had on two pieces or just bottoms. Again, no pressure to be naked. Wife did go nude in the hot tub with me at the end of the day.

We did get adventurous on the last night making love on a hot tub bed.

Food was outstanding. We ate at Suki and Pearl. The wine list at Pearl was outstanding!

Room was very spacious and the bathroom made great use of space that was available.

We didn’t do the theme nights being this was our first time. We simply wanted to “dip our toes in the water”.

My favorite part of the late afternoon was the hot tub hang out. Everyone just being natural and friendly and outgoing.

Wife and I did a hot stone massage at Allure Spa, very nice!

The only “con” I can think of; there was one friendly couple that asked , albeit in a joking manner, about my wife wearing too many clothes when she had her two piece on. I don’t think they meant any harm, but my wife said later it made her feel weird. But again, I’m splitting hairs trying to find a “con” to mention.

100% we will be back one day!
LSU_Tiger_Fan_1
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Oct 2022

Re: First Timers Yellow Wristband Report, Oct 26-28

Postby LSU_Tiger_Fan_1 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:24 am

One more thing I wanted to say. The beach was OK. Seaweed was kind of heavy, but the staff was doing their best to rake it up in the morning.
LSU_Tiger_Fan_1
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Oct 2022

Re: First Timers Yellow Wristband Report, Oct 26-28

Postby warmwaves » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:32 am

Sounds like a "win" for your first trip! Everyone has their own pace and it sounds like you followed that. That's what makes it such a great place.
warmwaves
Desire Lover

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl