Newbie Trip Report Dec. 8-13, 2021

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie Trip Report Dec. 8-13, 2021

Postby Midnight » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:03 pm

I didn’t think I was one to post a trip report but after reading reports on this forum for months leading up to our inaugural trip I thought it was only right that I add my two cents for anyone else like me who reads everything prior to going! Better late than never!
We are a mid fifties couple that have holidayed at several warm sunny Caribbean destinations. I wouldn’t trade this holiday for any of them!
We actually booked a trip to Desire Pearl 5 or 6 years ago and ended up cancelling for some reason. Couldn’t make it work, to nervous, not sure what happened. Start of last year, 2021, I started to bug my wife again about a trip to Pearl. She finally caved and we booked in April for a Dec. trip.
I started to read trip reports, many trip reports, and try to tell her al the good things I’ve seen about the resort. We booked a vanilla resort for a week to start then moved to Pearl.

We arrived at Pearl Dec. 8 about 1:00 pm. Check in was quite smooth. Were checked in by front desk then sat down with Concierge for a run down on how things work around the resort. And to get our yellow “Fresh Meat” bracelets. Also to book a time for the membership meeting. Long story short, we are not members but did get a free massage for my wife out of the deal. He showed us around a bit and instructed us to visit the booth by the pool for towels and chairs. Our room wouldn’t be ready until 3:00 so might as well get comfy by the pool for an hour or so.

We walked to the pool area to get the chairs and got our eyes opened real fast. When you look around and only can see maybe 5 bathing suits out of about 100 people you realize you’re not in Canada any more! When we booked the trip I didn’t really know if I could get naked in front of anyone other than my wife and I knew dam well she wasn’t going to! Maybe topless but definitely not naked. I read reports on here before saying it’s just like a band aid, rip it off and you’ll never look back. I thought, “Not A Chance”. Needless to say I was comfortably naked before our room was ready, she was topless before end of day 1 and getting an all-over tan by afternoon of day 2! No one treated you any different clothes on or not. It is surprising how easy it is to visit with someone, male or female, when you are both naked.

We continued to get more comfortable with our surroundings over the next few days. We sat at the quiet end of the pool most or our stay. To get to the pizza place or washrooms you had to walk past all the naked people along the edge of the pool. First couple days we referred to this as “Walking The Gauntlet”. I could manage ok but she always had to have something on. One afternoon she pulled on a bright orange, sheer, see thru coverup, with nothing under to walk to the washroom. I watched her leave and come back. Basically everything open with the light breeze blowing just right! Not covering much but she was more comfortable doing that.

Not a day by day report but generally our days started by 7:00 – 7:30. Breakfast, reserve pool chairs, make dinner reservations, then usually a walk on the beach for an hour or so. Sitting around the pool by 10:00-11:00. Just enjoying the sun, the entertainment, and a few drinks. We enjoyed the foam party in the main pool one afternoon. That is a lot of fun, not something you would want to miss. We met a couple during the foam party then ended up going to the hot tub for the meet and greet with them. We should have been there the first couple days but didn’t make it. There’s a lot of fun to be had during that 2-3 hours. Great place to meet people, visit and have a few laughs. We did get asked “Are you in the lifestyle or just watchers” We answered quite quickly that were not in the lifestyle. Since then we have discussed and maybe should have said “Not Yet” but maybe someday? Then usually back to the room to dress for dinner. We had dinner at all three restaurants and can’t complain about any of it. We both said all meals at Desire Pearl were better than they were at our first resort. After dinner we would usually end up at the lobby bar for the entertainment.

The lingerie fashion show was a hit! Also live music, bands were very good. Usually had been a long day by then if you didn’t get a nap in before or after dinner. We did manage to get to the hot tub for the late evening shenanigans a few times! One night we got there a bit early and hardly anyone around yet. One bed by the hot tub was being used, she was happy at the end and I’m sure he was to! We got a drink from the swim up bar and found a quiet corner at the far end. After while it started to fill up a bit more. Two couples walked into the hot tub, traded, and quietly began to enjoy themselves without a care in the world. And no one else cared either. We did manage to have a little fun ourselves with other people no more than 6 feet away! It’s almost like nobody knows until I walked up to the bar afterwards for a drink and got a congratulatory titty bounce from one of the ladies by the bar! Thank you!

We talked for quite a while before our trip about getting a couples massage. Again we read the reports to try to decide what to get. We ultimately decided if we’re doing this its all the way. We decided on the Erotic Massage. The massage was booked for mid afternoon. We knew ahead of time that we would be given a paper to fill out with any “No Go” zones to circle. We both agreed to leave it blank. We also decided on a male for her and a female for me. We were lead into the massage room and instructed to strip down to nothing, pretty quick when only wearing robes, and lay face down, each on our own table about 3 feet apart. Then covered with a nice warm sheet and the massage begins. Light, sensual touching under the sheet down your legs and back for a few minutes then the sheet comes off. Some minor massaging of legs, back and arms then start with light touching of your private parts! After about 15-20 minutes I could hear some familiar sounds coming from the table beside me! This goes on for another 10 minutes or so then we are instructed to turn over to our backs. Both of us have a towel put over our eyes. I didn’t really need to see what was happening on the next table. It was obvious by the now with the more audible sounds, moans and the quick shallow breathing! All the while I was getting some warm oil poured on the boys and some nice slow strokes just to keep me ready. They push the tables together, my wife rolled toward me still in shallow breathing and lightly shaking. They helped her on top of me and “Guided” us in the right direction. It wasn’t hard to tell how much she had enjoyed the last ½ hour or so! I’ve read that they either leave the room and let you start yourself or help you get started then leave the room. Ours helped us get started and continued to help us until we finished! That’s a feeling you won’t soon forget! They have a bath drawn for you after with champagne and chocolates and a nice shower to clean up in. A very interesting experience to say the least. After the massage we ended up in the hot tub at the meet and greet and ran into a couple we had met previously. They were asking about our massage, funny how it doesn’t feel strange telling someone how you both just had an orgasm to remember and they don’t think it’s strange hearing it!
All experiences at Pearl were certainly ones to remember. No one pressured you, once you said no there was no more discussion just regular visiting and getting to know people. Everyone is very respectful.

Some highlights of our trip in no special order.
First one was seeing my wife walk to and from the washroom with the see thru cover up and wind lightly blowing it up. Thinking she couldn’t walk there with nothing on. I’ve seen her bare body many times and close up over the years but that was Beautiful!
Will never forget about the fun in the hot tub. You think no one is watching until you get a Congratulatory Titty Bounce when you’re done!
I’m not sure who enjoyed the massage more, my wife or myself. I think by the sounds coming from her side it might have been her! In any case I’m sure we’re both going again next time we’re there! Guys, when you hear those sounds coming from your wife of over 36 years, 3 feet away, knowing only you or her have made that happen before is something you need to experience. I think that was actually the highlight of my massage!

It was a wonderful trip. So good we are cumming again in Dec. 2022! I have already started the countdown!
:CAN
Midnight

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2022

Re: Newbie Trip Report Dec. 8-13, 2021

Postby d&lcok » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Thanks for the trip report!!! So similar to our first experience in October 2021. We've been back already in December and are getting ready to try out RM for the first time in March. Desire is an amazing place!!!
d&lcok
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 18 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby wwpc » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:32 am

We did not have our first erotic massage until our 5th visit…

New Years Eve we won an Erotic Massage

Such a great experience, we will be upgrading our included massage on future trips.
wwpc
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Postby divenhike2002 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:37 pm

Awesome report!
divenhike2002
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 0- 6-2121

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:30 am

Great report, do you remember the names of your masseur / Masseuse?
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby Midnight » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:06 pm

They were Selene ad Emillio (spellng?). We have very little to compare it to but I'm not sure how they could have done any better! Both of us were very happy with them. :D
Midnight

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2022

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:05 am

Midnight wrote:They were Selene ad Emillio (spellng?). We have very little to compare it to but I'm not sure how they could have done any better! Both of us were very happy with them. :D

Nice, thanks!
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby warmwaves » Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:09 pm

Love This!
warmwaves