June 2022 report

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

June 2022 report

Postby blakeandriley » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:20 pm

Just returned from our first and last trip to Desire Pearl the resort itself is actually quite nice, the rooms are fair a bit dated but the food was actually really good. The resort is extremely well run and I wish other main stream resorts would contact them and learn how they do it, very impressive! We were totally comfortable being nude for a few days and we bonded and had absolutely great sex with each other. The reason we will not be returning is the other guests were lets say were far from attractive out of shape and just stood and talked in the party side of the pool and drank booze all day. The resort was full and guests came and went over our stay and again not one attractive couple was there, we did not understand where the pretty people were. If you are looking for in shape professional couples I would suggest probably not attending this resort. The guests were nice people, very respectful and were not offensive at all. The ages ran from 35 to 75, but were honestly just not attractive at all. I get it that looks are skin deep and I may sound shallow but looks do matter, being 55 pounds over weight is not attractive and having tattoo's covering the vast amount of your body is also not very attractive. There are cheaper local options for being naked for a few days and quite honestly hitting SLS and doing a hot date will probably bring you more luck in finding attractive options for your fun. For those of you that love it at Desire we are happy for you and we hope you continue to go and have fun, this report is for those that have not attended yet and are expecting to see a certain level of class and beauty.
blakeandriley
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 Jun 2022

Re: June 2022 report

Postby shrimp1992 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:25 pm

blakeandriley wrote:Just returned from our first and last trip to Desire Pearl the resort itself is actually quite nice, the rooms are fair a bit dated but the food was actually really good. The resort is extremely well run and I wish other main stream resorts would contact them and learn how they do it, very impressive! We were totally comfortable being nude for a few days and we bonded and had absolutely great sex with each other. The reason we will not be returning is the other guests were lets say were far from attractive out of shape and just stood and talked in the party side of the pool and drank booze all day. The resort was full and guests came and went over our stay and again not one attractive couple was there, we did not understand where the pretty people were. If you are looking for in shape professional couples I would suggest probably not attending this resort. The guests were nice people, very respectful and were not offensive at all. The ages ran from 35 to 75, but were honestly just not attractive at all. I get it that looks are skin deep and I may sound shallow but looks do matter, being 55 pounds over weight is not attractive and having tattoo's covering the vast amount of your body is also not very attractive. There are cheaper local options for being naked for a few days and quite honestly hitting SLS and doing a hot date will probably bring you more luck in finding attractive options for your fun. For those of you that love it at Desire we are happy for you and we hope you continue to go and have fun, this report is for those that have not attended yet and are expecting to see a certain level of class and beauty.

Thank you for the report! My wife and I are considering going recently, but I had a question about your stay. Would you say that you found the people there to be attractive or fat, tattooed wildebeests? We definitely only are considering going if everyone there is a solid 9 or above. /s
shrimp1992
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Jun 2018

Postby werfun » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:15 am

All we can say is you are only going to Desire if the other guests are a 9 or above, pleae go somewhere else so us common looking folks don't get upset over your outstanding good looks. Some of the best looking people that we have meet are so shallow that we wouldn't want to get to know them. Yes great looking on the outside but so very ugly on the inside.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby blakeandriley » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:36 am

werfun wrote:All we can say is you are only going to Desire if the other guests are a 9 or above, please go somewhere else so us common looking folks don't get upset over your outstanding good looks. Some of the best looking people that we have meet are so shallow that we wouldn't want to get to know them. Yes great looking on the outside but so very ugly on the inside.

This is the type of response I was expecting, we are all common my friend and you are right about nice friendly people they come in all types of body styles and looks. All I was doing is telling prospective visitors that there are no really attractive people at the resort, I was just speaking fact. Yes looks matter to some people, I do not believe that is a shallow statement.
blakeandriley
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 05 Jun 2022

Postby eddieandjojo » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:13 am

Interesting post and after 37 trips over the years to all the Desire properties I find it odd that you didn't come across at least one couple to be attractive, classy and/or sexy. To each their own, Desire has and always will be the top CO option for a sexy, classy vacation. Just our $.02 after many trips, years......

Bonding and great sex with your partner sounds like a successful trip to me, just sayin'!
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby WeRus » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:23 am

That’s unfortunate that this was your experience. In our 5 visits we have always seen a solid cross section of society, professionally and appearance.
“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”
WeRus
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 14 Feb 2024

Postby Lakeozarkcouple » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:45 am

eddieandjojo wrote:Interesting post and after 37 trips over the years to all the Desire properties I find it odd that you didn't come across at least one couple to be attractive, classy and/or sexy. To each their own, Desire has and always will be the top CO option for a sexy, classy vacation. Just our $.02 after many trips, years......

Bonding and great sex with your partner sounds like a successful trip to me, just sayin'!

We also have had different experiences. Some trips are better than others. We have had some trips that are better than others. We have been there when EddieandJojo have been there. Jojo is drop dead gorgeous. I would never say there were “No” attractive people there.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
Kik: lakeozarkcouple1
SLS: lakeozarkcouple
Kasidie: Lakeozarkcouple
C4P: Lakeozarkcouple
Lakeozarkcouple
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS C4P kasidie

Postby beach bums » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:47 am

After numerous trips to Desire resorts, we have always met attractive and sexy couples there. :D
beach bums
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Dec 2023

Postby MadMartigan » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:59 pm

werfun wrote:All we can say is you are only going to Desire if the other guests are a 9 or above, pleae go somewhere else so us common looking folks don't get upset over your outstanding good looks. Some of the best looking people that we have meet are so shallow that we wouldn't want to get to know them. Yes great looking on the outside but so very ugly on the inside.

Great reply. :L

We can't wait to get to Pearl in 2 months. We're not going there to see a non-stop victoria's secret fashion show by the pool everyday. I can look at hot bodies on the internet anytime. We're going for the experience together and to make new lifestyle friends (whatever they may look like).
A silver lining to look at though. As insensitive as the original comments were, they do serve a purpose. If they keep away others who would body shame or otherwise be unfriendly based on looks, then the original post has performed a valuable public service.
1st trip 2022-Aug-17_24
2nd trip 2022-Dec-21_28
3rd trip 2023-Aug-23_28
MadMartigan
Desire Convert

Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby shrimp1992 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:30 pm

MadMartigan wrote:
werfun wrote:All we can say is you are only going to Desire if the other guests are a 9 or above, pleae go somewhere else so us common looking folks don't get upset over your outstanding good looks. Some of the best looking people that we have meet are so shallow that we wouldn't want to get to know them. Yes great looking on the outside but so very ugly on the inside.

We can't wait to get to Pearl in 2 months. We're not going there to see a non-stop victoria's secret fashion show by the pool everyday. I can look at hot bodies on the internet anytime. We're going for the experience together and to make new lifestyle friends (whatever they may look like).
A silver lining to look at though. As insensitive as the original comments were, they do serve a purpose. If they keep away others who would body shame or otherwise be unfriendly based on looks, then the original post has performed a valuable public service.

Just for clarity, me putting the /s at the end my post means everything that preceded it was sarcastic. I wasn’t agreeing with the original poster, I was mocking him.
shrimp1992
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2018

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:40 pm

blakeandriley wrote:Just returned from our first and last trip to Desire Pearl the resort itself is actually quite nice, the rooms are fair a bit dated but the food was actually really good. The resort is extremely well run and I wish other main stream resorts would contact them and learn how they do it, very impressive! We were totally comfortable being nude for a few days and we bonded and had absolutely great sex with each other. The reason we will not be returning is the other guests were lets say were far from attractive out of shape and just stood and talked in the party side of the pool and drank booze all day. The resort was full and guests came and went over our stay and again not one attractive couple was there, we did not understand where the pretty people were. If you are looking for in shape professional couples I would suggest probably not attending this resort. The guests were nice people, very respectful and were not offensive at all. The ages ran from 35 to 75, but were honestly just not attractive at all. I get it that looks are skin deep and I may sound shallow but looks do matter, being 55 pounds over weight is not attractive and having tattoo's covering the vast amount of your body is also not very attractive. There are cheaper local options for being naked for a few days and quite honestly hitting SLS and doing a hot date will probably bring you more luck in finding attractive options for your fun. For those of you that love it at Desire we are happy for you and we hope you continue to go and have fun, this report is for those that have not attended yet and are expecting to see a certain level of class and beauty.

Interesting trip report. How old are you, if I may ask?
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby Turk7 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:59 pm

We don’t go there based on what other people look like. We go there to have fun, relax, be free, and get away from the stresses of everyday life. It strengthens our relationship and If we make friend all the better. We don’t go there to judge others.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2021

Postby Cheers2US » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:58 am

I will take the positives from the OP's review: resort is well run, food was good and they felt comfortable being naked and bonded well together.

I find it unfortunate that the OP was so disappointed in the lack of attractive guests that they refuse to go back. OP says "...looks do matter" - but, on what level? In a beauty pageant, maybe an audition for a movie role, blind dates, idk. I feel I always have a good time at Desire regardless of what the other guests look like. One of the reasons I love Desire is it is a "no judgement zone" which makes it so liberating to be there. So what if some of us have extra pounds, saggy boobs, hairy backs, tattoos and piercings? Were these people obnoxious? Disrespectful? Crass? Abrasive? I can't imagine being so shallow as to say they'd never return because the other guests weren't pretty enough.

The OP wasn't just saying "we thought the guests were not attractive", the OP said they would not return because the other guests were not attractive.

To Desire: let me say I love you, and thank you for making those of us who are less than perfect, feel... perfect.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby MadMartigan » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:23 pm

Just for clarity, me putting the /s at the end my post means everything that preceded it was sarcastic. I wasn’t agreeing with the original poster, I was mocking him.[/quote]

So that's what that /s means. Learned something new today. Inthat case, your response to the op was perfect! :D
1st trip 2022-Aug-17_24
2nd trip 2022-Dec-21_28
3rd trip 2023-Aug-23_28
MadMartigan
Desire Convert

Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby warmwaves » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:35 pm

MadMartigan wrote:

Spot On :L
warmwaves
Desire Lover

Next

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl