Trip Report - Yellow Wristband Newbies - June 11-15, 2022

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip Report - Yellow Wristband Newbies - June 11-15, 2022

Postby ParcMonceau » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Just back from our first trip to Pearl. Holy shit! It was completely transformative and positive for us in a way and to a degree that neither of us anticipated!

Holy shit!

Ok, so we were a mostly vanilla couple with a little girl/girl experience 17 years ago. We came to Pearl with great trepidation. The facilities were quite nice - we much prefer a little bit rustic to fake luxury. So we found the facilities and service to be perfect. Lets get the downside out of the way at the start:

Negatives:
The music absolutely sucks. Look at your demographic! We are not kids at a rave. Start with Jimmy Buffett, 70s rock, reggae, etc. and go from there. Did I mention how much the music sucks?
The beach sucked this time of year. Massive amounts of seaweed made the beach unusable.
Food was great at breakfast and lunch, but dinner was only so-so. Suki was blah. Pearl was just ok. Service was flawless, though.

I think that about covers the negatives - and much of that was just our opinion.

On to the positives.

My wife and I came with great uncertainty. Was this really for us? Wife had body image issues. she's 50 after all. I kind of dragged her here. But she heard about the erotic massage and said that she wanted to try it. So, taking a bit of wisdom from some Canadian friends we met there, we "ripped off the bandaid" immediately and did the erotic massage the very first day. We chose two girls because my wife is more comfortable with girls. I won't go into the details except to say that my wife needed a cigarette afterwards!

First night we went to bed early because we were exhausted from the trip.

Second and third nights we played well with others... Considering that we had not done anything in 17 years and that she had never played with another man at all, this was amazing. Wife is now gung-ho for the lifestyle - and so am I. But here's what's most important about all of this: Our passion for EACH OTHER has been rekindled. We are having more and MUCH BETTER sex than we've had in years. Even just kissing is passionate again. We are kissing like horny teenagers again! Seriously, I can't begin to express the wondrous position in which we suddenly find ourselves!

Now here's something I observed: My wife was able to play more than I was. I found myself in a situation one night where I was a big of a third wheel. So I watched from the sidelines as she played with another man for the first time since we met. I experienced a wild and wide range of emotions - including jealousy and lust. I was able to contain my jealousy and discard it and focus on the lust. But that's because she did something very important - she checked in with me at least three times while she was playing to see if I was really ok with what she was doing. Each time, I assured her that I was good. But her checking in with me was critical. It reassured me that she loved ME and was only PLAYING with HIM. Then, when we went back to our room afterwards, we lay together in each other's arms and she continued to ask me "Are you sure you're ok?" And so I was. And so I am. I love her so much and I love what we experienced together. I hope you will too. And we can't wait to go back or to try another lifestyle resort.

Truly, we've been transformed.
ParcMonceau
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jun 2022

Re: Trip Report - Yellow Wristband Newbies - June 11-15, 202

Postby brewandsue » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:05 am

ParcMonceau wrote:Just back from our first trip to Pearl. Holy shit! It was completely transformative and positive for us in a way and to a degree that neither of us anticipated!

Holy shit!

I found myself in a situation one night where I was a big of a third wheel. So I watched from the sidelines as she played with another man for the first time since we met. I experienced a wild and wide range of emotions - including jealousy and lust. I was able to contain my jealousy and discard it and focus on the lust. But that's because she did something very important - she checked in with me at least three times while she was playing to see if I was really ok with what she was doing. Each time, I assured her that I was good. But her checking in with me was critical. It reassured me that she loved ME and was only PLAYING with HIM. Then, when we went back to our room afterwards, we lay together in each other's arms and she continued to ask me "Are you sure you're ok?" And so I was. And so I am. I love her so much and I love what we experienced together. I hope you will too. And we can't wait to go back or to try another lifestyle resort.

Truly, we've been transformed.

LOVE this trip report...especially the excerpt quoted above. BRAVO (& BRAVA)! You win!
brewandsue -SLS & KIK
funbeachcpl -Kasidie
LET'S PLAY!
PEARL 1/11/24 - 1/18/24
brewandsue
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS + Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl