Trip report 6/23-6/30, 2022

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip report 6/23-6/30, 2022

Postby Starflyr3 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:03 pm

Part 1, since we still have 2.5 more days!

Day 1:

After running all across the airport due to multiple terminal changes, we finally got on our flight at 10 am. Thank goodness for the airport lounge! We got to The resort a little after 3. It took quite awhile to check in, and they were out of yellow newbie wrist bands at first. It was about 5 before we got to our room and got yellow wristbands. It was a master suite on the party side of the pool, which was nice (and huge!). We had zero view from the balcony, though, just foliage.

We headed to Pearl for dinner, and after learning that “we can get you in if there’s a cancellation”, got seated immediately. It was HOT in there, and the food was… just ok. I mean, I like foie gras, but not “fruity” foie gras. Also, the portions were enormous. After dinner, we headed to the hot tub for a bit, which was eye opening, and I got up enough courage to strip, which was much less scary than I thought it would be. We got all dolled up for bunny night, and went to the party, then to the show. A couple of really lovely ladies helped reassure me that the crotch less bunny teddie I had was totally not too crazy. After the show, we were bushed and went to bed.

Day 2:

Apparently whoever was in the room before us liked to get up at 0600, so the alarm went off way too early. The benefit was that I did get a bed by the pool - the quiet side, in the full sun, but a bed. We met some lovely people, and hung out by the pool most of the day. We got into a game of truth or dare with the playmakers in the afternoon, which was really fun. Dinner was at Suki, and was amazing. That high was neon and glow, so I got to wear a light up iridescent cape, which was fun, but HOT, holy cow. After the show, we scored a bed by the jacuzzi and had some amazing sex that included a BJ and squirting. That was fun!

Day 3: we got the same bed at the pool, after being told regretfully that all the others were reserved for members. I was also introduced to the amaretto sour, which is an amazing drink! Dinner was again at Suki, where we ate with another couple.

Day 4: we moved to the penthouse, got a good pool bed by the active end, and met our butlers, Erick and Hector. We had dinner at Aphrodite, and went tot the party, but left before the show due to me having a splitting headache. Why is the music always SO LOUD?!?!?!?

Day 5: we had our Provoke photo shoot with Jahel, which was amazing. She put us really at ease, but to be honest, I don’t see how people are comfortable having sex during the photo shoot! (We’re probably on the prudish side of life, comparatively).about 30 minutes later, we were sitting in bed chilling, and heard a clatter. One of the fan blade just flew off and shit across the room. Luckily, it was in the opposite direction from us! Hector said they will come fix it while we’re at the member dinner at the Mansion.

… more to come, later.

We have reservations at Suki (yes, again) tomorrow, and the erotic massage scheduled for later this week.
Starflyr3
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Jun 2022

Re: Trip report 6/23-6/30, 2022

Postby tj71903 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:25 pm

El Jefe is the man (Hector). He will make your stay amazing.
tj71903
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2020

Re: Trip report 6/23-6/30, 2022

Postby Ejc3md » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:55 pm

We really enjoyed meeting you two and am so glad ya'll had a great time. We also were there for our first time and meeting you that first day truly put us both at ease. the rest of our trip we looked forward to seeing y'alls theme night costumes. Hopefully we will will see you both again at Desire. We will be back sooner than we thought.
Ejc3md
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 17 Mar 2023

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl