Reflection After My First Visit - June 2022

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Reflection After My First Visit - June 2022

Postby Liz_orchard » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:43 pm

I’ve been home for about 48 hours, and I’ve probably viewed my photographs from the trip about that many times. (Although I didn’t have my phone so there aren’t many pics to go through!) I’ve been trying to come up with the best way to word my experience, and the most I can come up with is this: Desire Pearl was absolutely amazing! If I had any expectations in the trip, reality far surpassed them!

We traveled there with some friends who spent the better part of a year convincing us we needed to try it out. Truth be told, I was certain their hype was never going to be matched, and I worried my disappointment would upset them. I was nervous about being naked and fitting in. When they spoke of pool games, I shuddered at the thought. When they spoke of the hot tub, I questioned two things: 1. Why a hot tub the last week of June in Mexico and 2. How can this overheated pool be anything sexy? I worried about theme nights - I don’t like to be told what to wear. I was full of doubt, yet my inquisitive nature wanted to experience it first-hand.

I. Was. Blown. Away.

From the moment we walked in, the lobby - can I please get that scent channeled in through the vents of my house?? - the lobby was so beautiful and the employees were incredibly welcoming. In no time at all, I had a drink in my hand and we were whisked off to our room. What a room! What a view!! In the words of Annie, I hummed, “I think I’m gonna like it here!” I traded out my travel clothes for my bathing suit, and headed out to the pool. My husband and friends wanted a tour, so we walked around a bit before entering the water. One of the many things that I loved about Pearl was its size. The small campus, how everything was close and easily accessible, made me feel so cozy. At home. I feel like I’ve heard that “when you’re here, you’re home” phrase a time or two.

The staff was just amazing. The service, incredible! Attentive servers (Orlando, Oliver, and Abraham were my faves!), energetic playmakers (Oh Candace - amazing!! - but so were all the others), the maintenance crew attending to all the details in keeping the grounds so clean and precise…the list goes on and on. It must be a prerequisite to be polite, attentive, and caring to be on staff!

But let’s get to the good stuff. If you are considering Pearl for your first time and you’re worried about the whole “clothing optional” thing, I’m your girl. Let’s chat! I was determined I’d never be naked. That lasted a whole 15 minutes. My top was off in maybe three…while there was never any pressure to take them off, I just felt, well, at ease. No one made me feel insecure or uncomfortable. There were no “creepers”. Everyone was just living their best lives. My husband, much more quiet and reserved than I am, kept his trunks on the whole time (up until the last night in the hot tub!!) and no one made him feel inferior about it one bit. Everyone there had one goal: To just be yourself.

The nightlife was incredible. Where else can you have the most amazing dinner, socially energized cocktail hour, super sexy entertainment, a fired-up dance floor, and end with the most sexy, riveting night in a hot tub?! Good grief. Incredible.

If I had to give Pearl a 5-Star Rating, I’d do everything I could to add a 6th Star. Before I even arrived to the airport to go home, I was already checking availability for my next trip. This says a lot considering I was determined I’d only go once. I’m itching to book my next trip! If you’re on the fence about it, do yourself a favor - book the trip. Take the plunge and just do it. If you’re on the fence about participating in the theme nights like I was, do it! Make them easy, but playing dress-up is so much part of the fun. If you’re on the fence about taking off your clothes, I’m here to tell you, you’ll never feel more free and sexy! I promise you’ll fit right in.
Give Pearl a chance. You’re going to love it!
Liz_orchard

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Jun 2022

Re: Reflection After My First Visit - June 2022

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:00 pm

I only have one response to that. ❤️
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
TTR 6/24
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby Cheers2US » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:30 am

What a great review! So happy you had such a wonderful experience. Now I can't wait to go again.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby eddieandjojo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:47 am

Excellent, so glad you had an amazing experience!!! After many trips ourselves, we still have that sexy anticipation for the next visit!!!
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby nokidclub » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:11 am

Fantastic and well-written review! I really enjoyed reading it. There is nothing else in the world like Desire. Nothing even comes close.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:58 pm

nokidclub wrote:Fantastic and well-written review! I really enjoyed reading it. There is nothing else in the world like Desire. Nothing even comes close.

Amen to that. Very well written trip report about a life changing resort!
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
TTR 6/24
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 09 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby warmwaves » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:53 pm

Sounds like you had an awesome time !
warmwaves
Desire Lover

Postby sbro21 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:02 pm

This is exactly how I felt after our trip in May. Couldn’t have said it better. We did book a second trip to come back in December and I am so excited to get back.
sbro21

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl