Newbie Trip Report. July 6-9, 2023

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie Trip Report. July 6-9, 2023

Postby ALittleAdventurous » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:51 pm

Hello,
I will try to keep this short but I've been wanting to share this for a while and am finally getting around to it. And this vacation was life altering.

Some background, I'm 40, my wife is 38. Both professionals. Decent looking though both of us could stand to lose a few lbs. Wife has an amazing rack and gorgeous face which we will get back to. We were both raised rather conservative and this was our first time dipping our toes into anything like this short of playing online while strangers watched.

So I'll start this off by saying going was 100% my idea/fantasy but it was my wife who made it happen. She planned and organized it and she is awesome for that.

We started this trip at a vanilla resort where we spent 4 days, then made our way to pearl. Though I talked a big game beforehand on the taxi ride over I was very nervous. We checked in around 1230 and our room wasn't ready. So they showed us to the spa with the lockers and we changed into our bathing suit. Upon entering the locker room we saw our first naked person and I was a bit shocked, don't know why, and had to suppress a giggle. We then walked to the pool and were given some loungers right next to the fun side of the pool. After 5 minutes my wife, who said she was probably only going to go topless tells me she's getting in fully naked. And asks if I'm coming. Well I wasn't going to let my wife be fully naked in public for the first time alone so I drop my trunks and join her. And it was so freeing. My trunks never touched thr water while I was there. In the pool we talk to a few older couples just telling us about the resort and the lifestyle, they asked us if we were in it and we answered honestly that we didn't know. We then meet a third couple and have a great chat with them and things heat up. We casually switch partners and we are massaging tits and making out and she is playing with my junk in broad daylight in the pool. It was so hot. Then we decided to go to our room and relax from the overstimulation and talk about what happened.

We then go to the hot tub and we see another couple who is around our age and they were hot. We started talking to them and had an amazing conversation. Really hitting it off plus it helped that they were also some of the only people really close to our age. Not that I'm an agent cause there were some gorgeous older people there but we hit it off. After some time in the hot tub we get dress and head to ski, our hottub friends.are.there and they invite us to eat with them. We do then we proceed to go to the club together then back to the hottub together then back to their room. And remember this is our first night there or any place like this.

And that was our first night. I could go on and recap the other 2 days there but that would be a bit much. Let's just say so many thing happened that I still dream of and 3 days wasn't enough.

Pros: services and staff were amazing. Friendly, helpful and just all around awesome. Other guest were welcoming, non-judgemental and so easy to talk to. Saw my first vagina piercing in person and had a 15 minute convo about it next to the pool, even got to touch. Got to see my wife be the social butterfly she is in a setting she thrived in and really got her to understand thay she is beautiful and sexy and I'm not just saying that with husband colored glasses. Food was good. Got a free meal at Pearl because we sat through the presentation. And it was so much food and so good.

Cons: sargassum sucked but the smell wasn't even noticeable when we were there. Anytime I used the tub in our room, I like to soak, it would flood into the toilet area and bathroom. They tried to fix it but I don't the the maintenance guy understood what I was trying to tell him was happening.

We loved being there, we want to and our planning our next trip back, hopefully next July and we hope to get even wilder and make even more memories. Thanks for reading all that and allowing me to share it cause I've needed to for so long.
ALittleAdventurous

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Jul 2023

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl