Sept 26-29th Not long enough!!!

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Sept 26-29th Not long enough!!!

Postby Chrenda813 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:13 pm

Trip report 9/26/23 -9/30/23

On advise of fellow members I’ll repeat some of the things i read before going and took their advice.

Mexico Customs:
    Plan on your bags being opened backpack searched Dog sniffing.
    Most people things were searched but about 15% got by without any intervention.
    Don’t take open beef jerky that’s one that will get the dogs going.
Have travel arrangements made prior to arriving. Once past customs the sales teams at the airport go into overload! Walk past respectfully declining until you get outside. Our driver had a sign that allowed us to go directly to them and get into our transportation. 45 minutes with a little afternoon traffic and rain.

Last few miles it can be intimidating driving what seemed like no man’s land and the resort pops out of the jungle. Arrived around 2:30 PM…. take your reservation documents with you. At first, they could not find our name on the Bellman‘s list. Once we were able to provide the reservation number, they found us.

During check-in the offer was made to upgrade room as things progress along explaining the different rooms, they were throwing around 325 to 425 per day up charge. I finally asked if that was pesos or American dollars I was told it was American dollars I respectfully declined the room upgrades.

Once that is settled we were moved to another desk with a lovely young lady. She asked a few questions about the resorts we have visited in the past, and if you’re in the lifestyle, and once you learned that we had not been there before she went over some basic rules, regarding no means no and where you can, and cannot be naked.

At that time we were asked if we would be interested in a tour for a membership that would promote many discounts across the table at other resorts. On the advice of other fellow members, we respectfully declined even after the offer was made for a reduced rate massage. For just taking the tour…. again respectfully declined. You can always change your mind later. Get your room get settled and absorb the resort.

First time visiting the resort you will get a Yellow Arm band. Don’t overthink this part it’s really not that big of a deal. In fact, I believe the yellow armband helped us quite a bit as I will explain in a few minutes.

Got up to our room number 16 third-floor if you do not do steps well, take that into consideration.
No elevators. Garden View with a little ocean view. We liked the room location as it was close to a lot of things. Room could use a little updating. First thing I would do is blow out the tub and make the shower bigger. Other than that it was clean and comfortable.

4:15 ish we shed our clothes and head to the pool. Not much going on about 6 people in there. Pool Bar was closing down. At that point I was a little confused where everyone was.
This is where the mention of the first yellow arm band came into play. A nice gentleman came up and said “I can tell this is your first time here… Your wearing a yellow arm band and you’re trying to get a drink at the closed down bar. You need to head over there”…..and he pointed to the sauna area. He said the bar is open there and don’t worry if they ask you questions just tell them what you’re interested or not.

At that moment I got super nervous because we could not see what was going on over there so we walk into the sauna area. Probably 80+ people gathered in and out of the sauna. 90% naked.
We grab a drink and find a corner and hang out a bit. 5-7 Minutes later we are approached by another gentleman and he claims at the moment he is the ambassador for the club and is here to help the first timers. Once he started talking and explaining a few things the nervousness melted away. He introduced us to several couples and everyone was very friendly and basically just bull shitting about this and that. No sex pressure what so ever.
Meet & greet starts around 4 in the Hot Tub and typically lasts until 6ish.
We attended everyday and everyday was always a little different but it’s a great place to break the ice with a lot of people.

About 10 beds surround this massive hot tub and most were being used. Some were just chilling some were doing a little more and some were doing a lot more. No one was making a big deal out of any of it. Just for the experience grab a bed and just chill or whatever. We used them about 4 times during our trip and actually had some late night fun on it. Make a point to use it. You won’t regret it.

3 Restaurants
First timers all restaurants are first come first serve Members can make reservations.
We were advised to try and stay away from 7-8 as you might have to wait.
We did not have any problem as we ate most of the time before 7.

Pearl is a formal sit down that takes a bit to go through the dinner. (We did not do that one this trip)

Suki is Asian based most guys were dressed in slacks and closed toe shoes
Women were dressed sexy. Food was really good

Aphrodisiac is a Buffett and sit down for Breakfast
And it has a menu for dinner. Again food was good.
Dress code is much more relaxed at this place.

We did lunches mostly by the pool as they had pizza oven that was really good.

Theme Party starts about 9:30 this happens in the lobby.
There was a band the first few days and a DJ on the others.
Theme parties are another great place to meet & greet at the Bar. Buy the costume dress the part. You get many people approaching you and the outfit is a great ice breaker. This lasts for 1 Hour.

10:30 the Dance floor opens up in another room adjacent to the lobby everyone moves into the room and finds a seat. A 30-40 minute skit by the crew mostly in dance form they have a few routines. A little different every night. Then the dance floor opens up to the crowd. Lots of fun.

After about a hour people start disbursing into different directions. A fair portion head back to the hot tub and the scene is much more quiet and iaction yourself this is the place to be. A few nights we hung out here until 1-2 in the morning.

See the Pool attendant before 8 ish the first morning get out and meet him. He will show you what’s available for the pool. We got choice seats from day one. He reserved them for us for the remainder of the trip. I gave him $20.00 the first day and typically 10 each additional day. he will take care of everything for you. Totally worth the money.

ALL Staff was friendly,respectful and appreciated the 5 and 10 dollar tips!!

This was a typical day We met a lot of good people and had many many laughs. Place could use a few updates if the do anything move the play room to a more central location for access during the day. We peeked in there a few times throughout the trip. It was always empty. About the size of the interior of an oversized limo. Very clean….Otherwise we rate the trip and the establishment a 8.5 out of 10. No expert by any means but ask anything that’s on your mind. I’ll try to answer. It was a very quick 4 days with very little sleep but the fun . Take the plunge !!!!
Pearl 9/27
Chrenda813

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Sep 2023

Re: Sept 26-29th Not long enough!!!

Postby KipsCougar » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:10 am

Stellar trip report. We are packing for our next Desire Pearl trip now. After "X" trips to Pearl they are always highlights of our year. Thanks a ton for taking the time to post. Makes us even more super excited to get back home!
KipsCougar
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl