Please start posting your Pearl trip reports here

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl

Postby beachlover » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Someone has posted some info under the April roll call heading.
They said they would post a trip report soon but there is some info there for anyone interested.
I just noticed it a few nights ago. We are all like kids in a candy store waiting for the new flavor.
beachlover
Desire Convert

Postby feelsgood » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 am

Yea sorry. I didn't see this area. I am hoping that the administrator can move or repost my report here?????

If not, I will try to do it sometime this weekend for you guys. In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions. We are now back home and wearing clothes. :cry:
feelsgood

Postby CokeMann » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

feelsgood wrote:Yea sorry. I didn't see this area. I am hoping that the administrator can move or repost my report here?????

If not, I will try to do it sometime this weekend for you guys. In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions. We are now back home and wearing clothes. :cry:

I'd be happy to move your posts about Pearl here. But we'd all like a real trip report with as many details as you can remember now that you are home again.

Thx
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby feelsgood » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:48 pm

CokeMann wrote:I'd be happy to move your posts about Pearl here. But we'd all like a real trip report with as many details as you can remember now that you are home again.

Thx

Hmmm...I thought I did that real time and dont have too much to add. I'd be happy to answer any questions though...
feelsgood

Postby tarpon47 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 pm

A few quick questions: Did they ever get the hot tub temperature "hot?" Also, do the rooms have hair dryers, irons, etc? Did they have the body painter available at Pearl? Thanks.
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Postby feelsgood » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 am

tarpon47 wrote:A few quick questions: Did they ever get the hot tub temperature "hot?" Also, do the rooms have hair dryers, irons, etc? Did they have the body painter available at Pearl? Thanks.

They did get the hot tub working - as a matter of fact, a few people thought it was too hot...we thought it was perfect...

yes, there were hair dryers and irons in our room. Although we did not see the body painter or anyone with painted bodies... we were told they had one. We did see the Henna Tattoo guy working beside the pool one day.
feelsgood

Others

Postby TS4ever » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Were there many other guests there during your visit?
TS4ever
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Nov 2015

Postby tarpon47 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Good question... Did it feel "active," or pretty empty? Are there enough people there to make it fun?
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Re: Others

Postby feelsgood » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:45 am

TS4ever wrote:Were there many other guests there during your visit?

Well - there are 88 total rooms and according to the reports we heard they were 80% full.

To us, there were plenty of people as we do not enjoy the crowded resorts. The pool was always the spot during the day and the hot tub was the spot in the evening. There was certainly enough people there at all times to get to know many different couples.
feelsgood

Postby TS4ever » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Thank you for your reply. We have been to Desire RM a couple of times and this will be our first trip to Pearl. We were hoping that the resort afforded the same type of atmosphere that the original does. One of the things that we really enjoyed was the couples that we meet there and was hoping that Pearl would have the same open friendliness’!!
TS4ever
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Nov 2015

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl