Photo Trip Report Opening Week of Pearl

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Photo Trip Report Opening Week of Pearl

Postby feelsgood » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 am

Here are a few pics that I took from around the resort opening week...- bear in mind that most were taken on the "fly"

feelsgood

Postby eddy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you so much!
eddy
Desire Lover

Postby BluffCity » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Cool. Appreciate you posting these!
BluffCityDuo (SLS, Kasidie, SDC, Quiver)
BluffCity.A on KIK
TGM Dec 13-18, 2022
BluffCity
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie Quiver

Postby BriCin » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 am

Very nice thank you.
BriCin
Desire Convert

Postby latinos28 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 am

We keep reading and we want to go
SDC: mexcpl1
Kasadie:mexcpl1
Kik: beachtrvl
latinos28
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 23 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Paty and Mike » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:20 am

Thanks for the pics !!! I know that most of us "are hungry" of news, pics and how is the "new paradise".

I have a question ... I saw in your pics a lot of buildings at one end of the beach .....what is that ? Puerto Morelos, hotels ?

We are a bit concerned about the "foot traffic" at the beach ... evenmore as we see that the beach is narrow and the chairs are almost on the water with dressed people passing by.

Would appreciate your comments .... we are on the process to make our reservations and we do not know what to do .... the "old" Desire or the new one ...... tough decision !!!!

Please help !!!! lol

Paty
Paty and Mike

Postby CokeMann » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Paty and Mike wrote:Thanks for the pics !!! I know that most of us "are hungry" of news, pics and how is the "new paradise".

I have a question ... I saw in your pics a lot of buildings at one end of the beach .....what is that ? Puerto Morelos, hotels ?
Paty

Hi Paty

The photo below should help orient you. It is an aerial shot taken at the extreme south edge of the Pearl property looking towards the northern edge of the town of Puerto Morelos which is about a 1/2 mile down the beach Image
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby feelsgood » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Paty and Mike wrote:Thanks for the pics !!! I know that most of us "are hungry" of news, pics and how is the "new paradise".

We are a bit concerned about the "foot traffic" at the beach ... evenmore as we see that the beach is narrow and the chairs are almost on the water with dressed people passing by.

Would appreciate your comments .... we are on the process to make our reservations and we do not know what to do .... the "old" Desire or the new one ...... tough decision !!!!

Please help !!!! lol

Paty

There seemed to be a lot more foot traffic passing by then there was at RM. With that said - we 'think' it was due to the 'newness' factor - curious souls prancing by to see what they can see...the beach is fairly narrow there.
feelsgood

Postby tarpon47 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:43 pm

With all of the foot traffic on the beach, and with the beds being so near the water (and the beach narrow), does anyone from Desire even go onto the beach without clothes? Also, does anyone walk onto the pier without clothes?

It sounds as though all nude activities will be by the pool(?), the hot tub, and the disco...
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Postby shade » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:28 am

When we were at the resort in November, we were nude on the beach at times, but we were always nude on the Pier. The Pier really goes out quite a way and felt more comfortable being nude there.
shade
Desire Convert

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl