Newbie Trip report 10/26-10/30 2012

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Newbie Trip report 10/26-10/30 2012

Postby cuplnno » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am

Wife's 40th B-day and first trip ever to a c/o resort, we tried to be real open and enjoy.
First the naked part... wife and I surprisingly both adapted fine we really felt natural after the initial shock.

The resort was great, clean and very nice, service was awesome. We enjoyed food and drinks also.
Pool was fun, entertainment host were great, tried to get you envolved but not too pushy.

Open Sex... not unless you ventured to the hot tub, and that would depend upon the time of day, our first trip over to the hot tub was about 2:00pm one couple going at it on the beds, at first its like a car wreck you can't look away, then the shock settles and you realize its just a couple having sex. Ironically we ended up meeting this couple later in the trip and they were two of the nicest people you could meet. Daytime sex was rare, now late night after the Disco, let me just say the tub was very HOT.

My wife and I spent most of the time watching and really trying to figure out the whole lifestyle thing, we flirted and slightly played around, but I never felt like we were judged one way or another. Only a couple times did we feel like couples got too agressive, my wife is a very, very hot lady with and without clothes and I was concerned we would be constantly bombarded, but that was not the case, like a I said twice the whole trip needed a firm NO.

To the couples we met that took time to "school us" .. thank you
Overall it was a very pleasurable experience and we are looking to return again this spring. :US
cuplnno

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Apr 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLC, SDC, Kasidie

Re: Newbie Trip report 10/26-10/30 2012

Postby tb99 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Glad you had a great trip. Our first c/o vacation was also to Desire, only at RM. I remember well the "deer in the headlights" feeling when we first arrived. We were extremely fortunate to meet some incredible couples on that trip, some of whom we now plan every return trip to Desire with. Hope you get to return. It just keeps getting better and better. T&L
tb99
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl