TR from Nov 21 - 26, 2012

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

TR from Nov 21 - 26, 2012

Postby twomuchfuninthesun » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:24 am

Just a short note as others have covered details so well, our trip Nov 21 -26th.

Primarily, the staff deserve accolades for their efforts, friendliness and enthusiasm! They are everything you have read about in this forum and more. The resort itself is beautiful, clean and a whole lot of fun. Guests ranged in age from 30's to 60's, some fit, some not, all friendly and respectful.

We met lots of people and made quick friends, small enough resort to recognize most people, or big enough to be on your own if desired.
The mix of people, some swingers, some couples only, and many in between makes for a great dynamic and party atmosphere especially late afternoon - evening and into the early morning!

We really enjoyed participating in the nightly dress up themes, from purchasing outfits at home, to getting dressed up for dinner :-) to the social gatherings at the end of the evening in the largest most amazing hot tub we have ever seen.

The spa is very nice, enjoyed the couples massage very much, highly recommend it. We plan to return in the very near future.

We had visited this resort prior to the new Desire ownership and felt we had discovered a real gem, we can honestly say it has gotten better, and stands above its competition in this "style" of vacation. They truly have merged sexy - classy - fun into one destination, and although it is not for everyone, I think many people would be pleasantly surprised on arrival.

Wont get into the details of how much nudity or public sex in this venue, but if that concerns you and/or is the tipping point on your decision to go, anyone with an open mind would not be shocked.

Cant finish without mentioning the music, heard general comments about how bad it was, don't understand them because we thought it was great. Morning calm sexy tunes, afternoon loud and crazy for the "fun" poolside games, and great dance/house mixes in the disco - well done!

PM me if you need any more details of have questions
twomuchfuninthesun
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD spidynjen

Re: TR from nov 21 - 26

Postby Lastmango » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank you for your report and your comments on my report. My wife and I are trying to figure out who you guys were?
Lastmango
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl