Feb 13th to 18th, 2013

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Feb 13th to 18th, 2013

Postby gator2501 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Awsome, we have never been to place like this. Two days before trip wife was wanting to back out. I was then getting little nervous. You show up after long journey check in was quick. You start walking around see all naked people and say what did we get into. Within the first night being in hot tub me and wife were naked having fun.
After that being naked was normal. I wore swim trunks most of the time, wife bottoms in pool most time, but late night hot tub never wore suits. Two of the nights were sold out, and we ate late at Pearl and I think they were a little overwelmed.
Food was awsome no complaints. Workers treated us very well. Again no complaints. Only complaint would be we purchased internet in room, and it did not work. Walked to lobby to use free link. We met tons of nice couples that we partied with and had dinner.
We are not in lifestyle and had a blast. Was one of the most erotic 5 days of our lives. Loved watching wife dress up for sexy themes at disco. We also checked out the other desire at night for their disco. Their disco did seem to be alot more lively then pearl. and we stayed there until 4 am. Overall we thought the place was totally awsome. There is no pressure to go naked, it just seems natural after a while, or no one cares if you stay clothed.
Already thinking about booking another trip.

Have fun all!!!
I thought I would post since this Forum helped us before going. :US
gator2501

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Feb 2013

Re: Feb 13th to 18th

Postby highclassinborrowedshoes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Thanks for the report, glad it went well. The better-half and I arrive in three weeks :D/ We've been to RM before but this is our first trip to Pearl.
highclassinborrowedshoes
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Mar 2017

Postby miranda » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Thanks for taking the time to write your report. We're going to be there in 2 weeks and can't wait! My only question is, " If you went naked and it felt normal, why did you wear trunks and bikini bottoms during the day"?
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby loulou » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm

We think Desire is not about nudity. It is about eroticism and the secret moments that might give you some surprises. You cannot predict what will happen by the end of the day. We think the nudity is plain (only our personal opinion). We respect all others folks who go to Desire to be only naked and not thinking about sex :). We do.
However, taking off the layers here and there is the most attractive moments. I am not going to be totally naked at any time! The skirt or see thru dress, the bra or the shirt - you name it, but I know I have to look sexy to open minds of other folks. I want to inspire their fantasies! And I did it! See you partially covered :) at Pearl in May!
loulou
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:14 am

Good answer, loulou. While we are not nudists nor seek to convert those who are not comfortable with being totally nude, there is nothing quite like swimming in a pool, naked. Besides the fact that we dislike tan lines :D The beauty of the Desire concept is that it is clothing optional - I am just curious how people feel when they finally get up the 'courage' to go naked in public - there's a sense of freedom that comes with that.

The tease, seduction and eroticism, for us, is in the evening, when we don our sexy, sheer, see-through, short, tight, low cut outfits.

But Desire is really all about fulfilling fantasies - however you chose to do it - day and/or night. :D

Have fun in May!!
miranda
Desire Legend

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl