Desire Pearl Trip Report 3/27-3/30, 2013

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Desire Pearl Trip Report 3/27-3/30, 2013

Postby RysarMI » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:45 pm

My husband and I were at Pearl 3/27-3/30.

We were greated by Louis, an energetic happy man. He took us to our room, opened our door and said "Welcome Home". He took us to the balcony sat us down and retrieved cold beer from the fridge for us!!! Wow.

This was our first trip. We are in the lifestyle but weren't quit sure what to expect. Our first day was coolish and rainy. My husband hit the workout room. I decided to check out the huge jacuzzi . When I arrived I saw that everybody was naked. Prior to this I have been self concious about my scars. My left breast is covered with scars and has no nipple. I took a deep breath and stripped. I sat down and began talking to the nicest couple, O & D. They then introduced me to more people. Through those first conversations I learned the "schedule" .

Mornings were breakfast, yoga with Lisa on the private pier, workout or just sleep in. The food at breakfast and lunch was wonderful. Cold food was cold and hot food was hot. The staff was ever accommodating with smiles, water, coffee or tequila. o-> :lol: Most people were dressed completely for both but there were a few women sporting some very sexy clothes.They certainly added some spice to our French toast.

After breakfast it was beach activities we saw volleyball, cornhole and riding a bronc-ing penis. The loungers and beds were made up upon request. The beach staff was professional and prompt. We felt very safe as well. With many people walking around nude passersby often stared. There were two occasions when curiosity got the best of them and they began to approach the lounging area. Within seconds one or two men would intervene and move the gawker on their way.

There was a break in activities for lunch. On our second or third day while having lunch the woman who checked us in greeted me by name!! Incredible.

Then the fun returned. Trivia, basketball, rolling around the pool in blow up gerbil balls. Lolol Most people were nude and there was a nice mix of ages. Late in the afternoon most people headed for the jacuzzi. A lively fun atmosphere. Basically we hung out with our 40 new friends. Laughing, talking and lots of accidental/intentional touching and flirting.

Dinner was a beautiful thing. The staff was exceptionally hospitable at every turn. Treating us as if we were the only people present. The dinner options were plentiful. Our dishes were melt in your mouth tastee. Desserts were delicious.

Evenings started in the lobby. There were different bands each night with surprising great talent. It was fun to dance around and loosen up with all the sexy women. We headed into the club and enjoyed some additional live entertainment. The play room was empty our first night but we helped fill it the second. Awesome!!!

We heard that some people headed back to the hottub or to their new friends rooms.

There was never any pushy or aggressive people.

We will definitely be going back next year and staying longer. We hope some of the same couples are there too.

It was our 10th anniversary and best vacation of our lives.

Ryan and Sarah
RysarMI

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Mar 2013

Re: Desire Pearl Trip Report 3/27-3/30, 2013

Postby ZigMoGin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks for the awesome trip review! We leave in a little over 3 weeks and are so excited!
ZigMoGin
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 May 2013

Postby mspete » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:59 am

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your description of your stay is exactly what we are looking for.
mspete
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 23 May 2013

Postby Ilcouple94 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 am

Thank you for the great trip report. It sounds like you had a great trip. I'm glad to hear some positive feedback since our trip is fast approaching.
Ilcouple94
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 20 Apr 2017

Postby adamslaker » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Yoga on the private pier was so beautiful. I have taught all over Mexico, Jamaica and Bahamas but this location was incredible. Thanks for coming. Lisa
adamslaker
Desire Convert

Postby marshadanar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 am

Thanks for writing the review - not many folks take the time :L to do so and they are SO helpful to us! :)
marshadanar
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 13- 4- 0
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby neatfeet » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 am

Lisa, will you be the Yoga instructor while we are there Dec 7-15th?
neatfeet
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl