Trip report March 16-23, 2013

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

Trip report March 16-23, 2013

Postby bismarck » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:14 pm

My wife and I were at Pearl 3/16-3/23. 2013

We are from Portugal and made a 18 hours trip to get to Desire… like an American friend that we meet said … “you have to do lots of sex to make up for that”.

The check-in was quickly enough but we couldn't ear what the man said because of the loud music in the lobby. Then we were greeted by Louis, a very happy man. He took us to our room, and explained all about the resort… not that we needed because of all the post that we read in this forum.

This was our first trip to a resort like Desire. We aren't hard swingers neither nudist but 30 minutes after being in the beach we took all your clothes off. We are in the soft lifestyle but weren't quit sure what to expect.

We were extremely lucky with the weather because it was sunny every single day.

Our days began with breakfast, bali beds in the beach and beds in the pool,. Because i was recovering from a broken wrist i couldn't participate in all the beach and pool games.
The wife made zumba lesions with sexy Pam, belly dancing and all that she could. I participated in the beer drinking and ping-pong contest and was always beaten by Inga…

The beach staff was professional and prompt. We felt very safe as well. With many people walking around nude passersby often stared. There were an occasion when we saw the pearl security forcing a man to delete the photos that he had made.

Then to lunch (the food at breakfast and lunch was wonderful) and more bali beds and beds by the pool.

Most people were nude and there was a nice mix of ages. I am 39 and the wife 40, and made friends with early 30 to 70, all great people and lots of fun to be around.

The activities staff was very good, but we have to point Inga and Raquel, Inga always greeted us with a hug and a kiss and was always shouting for us….Pedrito…. Anita, an Raquel… your smile made our day…

Then in the late afternoon the fun begins… all the people goes to the Jacuzzi, and it is a really huge Jacuzzi. The first time that we went we saw that everybody was naked. Most of the people gather to talk and make friends, the first time we sat down and began talking to the nicest couple. They then introduced us to more people.
The action in the Jacuzzi varied all the days, there were days that was really wild and others that was all about talking, laughing and making new friends.

Dinner was very good. We tried out the two restaurants and we have to say that the the food was wonderful. The staff was exceptionally hospitable at every turn. Treating us as if we were the only people present. The dinner options were plentiful. Our dishes were melt in your mouth taste. Desserts were delicious.

Evenings started in the lobby. There were different bands each night with surprising great talent, from rock, reggae, pop it was really good. . It was fun to dance around and loosen up with all the sexy women. Sometimes I was dancing surrounded by my wife, Raquel, Inga and Jessie… what a dream!!!
Then we headed into the club and enjoyed some additional live entertainment and some very nice contests (best Chippendale and sexiest legs contest).

The play room was empty for our first night but we tried it in our second, third… night. Awesome!!!

Then we went back to the Jacuzzi, and for us the Jacuzzi by night was the highlight of our week, one night we began making love in the bali bed and when we could look to the Jacuzzi there were more than 15 couples making sex as well.

We loved Pearl so much that we are going to return in 18-26 November.

Ana e Pedro
bismarck

We are from: Portugal

Re: Trip report March 16-23, 2013

Postby Do it Man » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 am

Great report, We are coming from the UK so we also have a long trip to arrive in Pearl but from what You have said it is going to be worth it......
Can You give any more information about theme nights ?

:UK Do it Man.
Do it Man
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2013

Postby bismarck » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:53 am

We arrived in Saturday night and didn’t go to the disco, went to the Jacuzzi to relax… so we can’t say how is this night. We now that is Latin night and the dress code is animal print… but being the two of us latins we don’t know what is the connection…

Sunday night was green night, sexy leprechaun night (almost all the ladies went with sexy lingerie, the gents didn’t participate a lot in this dress code). We saw a contest made by the ladies, with the best dancing/stripping contest. In Sundays usually is heavenly night and the dress code is white but on March 17 th was Green night instead heavenly white (because of St. Patrick’s day).

Monday was neon night and again the ladies went with sexy dress and sexy lingerie, again the gents didn’t participate in the dress code but four of them had to participate with a sexy striping for the ladies. It was the best Chippendale contest.

Tuesday was Arabian night, we saw a belly dancing show and almost all the ladies went with belly dancing outfit, in this night we saw some gents with white tunics…

Wednesday the Baywatch night, had the sexiest legs contest (all the ladies with sexy dress and without lingerie….) but was the worst night of the week, because of that was replaced now with eyes wide shut night.

Thursday the XS night, and was really dress to impress night, again all the ladies with the sexiest dresses in black, the gents didn’t participate a lot and we saw a sensual strip show, with a male and a female striper, for the lucky ones that participated it was really hot.

Friday night was sinners night, again all the ladies with the sexiest dresses, red and black (this was like a bull fighting arena, this night is the right night to bee called Latin night…) and we saw a circus show, it was wonderful.

In this week almost 90% of the ladies follow the dress code for the themes night, but only 5 to 10% of the gents did it.

For us the music in the lobby, shows in the disco they all where wonderful and where a warm up for our trip to the Jacuzzi…

We are very curious about eyes wide shut night, but we have to wait until November to “feel” that night.

Ana e Pedro
bismarck

We are from: Portugal

Postby Do it Man » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:38 am

Thanks for the response Guys, it all sounds so exciting.
We both intend to dress up for most of the theme nights, hopefully others will too.
I can almost taste that first beer in the Jacuzzi ...............

:UK Do it Man
Do it Man
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2013

Postby Gnash » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi,

Great report. We were there too (Jack and Ashley) March 16-19 and remember you both. I was the one who ended up winning in ping pong. Sorry about the tricky serve. We had a great time as well. Our first time. Went to another resort for 4 nights and missed Desire.

The night time and disco were the best part we both thought. The outfits worn by the women were great. Wife was the one who came in second in the sexiest angel contest. Next night she had a lime green mesh dress on for neon night.....at least for a while, until I convinced her to pole dance and strip down to just her thong with 2 other guys lying down under her. This went on for 6 songs with another woman joining her. Definitely a high point.

We hated to leave.

We had heard some about the sexiest legs competition and were disappointed to miss it due to our departure. Can you elaborate on the contest? What were people wearing, how many participated (do you remember who and who won), did everyone get up on that thin bar up high? Did you get a chance to judge?

We too think EWS looks interesting and think we might be ready for a bit more adventure.

We must have missed you in the playroom. Went there 3/16 and then jacuzzi beds next 2 nights. Maybe we will see you again.

Jack and Ashley
Gnash
Desire Convert

Postby highclassinborrowedshoes » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:56 pm

The better half and I was at Pearl during the same time frame. In fact I won the Chippendale contest you referred to and the better looking half of a couple we were vacationing with won the best legs contest! Ya baby! :D

I agree that the week was a great time, the staff was super, the food was good and the grounds and room was clean. We've been to several similar resorts and I think this topped them all.

The only thing I was surprised about was the lack of guys getting into the "theme of things" at night. My buddy and I did and we had a blast - so I encourage other guys to let loose and join in. I know it is all about the woman but the woman (who we didn't know before but do now :wink: :wink: ) seemed to appreciate the fact that we wore themed thongs.

I am glad to see they have added the Eyes Wide Shut theme. We 'experienced' the ceremony a couple of years ago at Desire RM and really enjoyed ourselves.

We'll be back.
Cheers
highclassinborrowedshoes
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Mar 2017

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl