FIRST TIME NOV. 23-29, 2013

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

FIRST TIME NOV. 23-29, 2013

Postby Rossy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 pm

OK. Here goes! This is from the guys point of view.
Wife and I wanted to give it a couple of weeks to set in before we gave our report. It may be lengthy but got to get things said because we have no one to talk to about this back here at home. We are 40 and 39.
I will use a rating system of 1-10. 1 the worst and 10 the best.

The most amazing couples trip I have ever had. We had MANY, MANY first!! We have a great relationship but this trip just took it to another level I never knew could exist.

I guess I'll start from the beginning.

Transportation (7) : We used USA transfers and they were great to and from DP. It was slow because of some road work and the road between Puerto Morales and the resort was a bit rough but I could have cared less. We were getting nervous and frankly asked each other what we had done.

The Resort (10): Very beautiful

The Room (9): We were in the basic room but it was still amazing. Good size. Nice view. Never too noisy. Plenty of room to do what we wanted to do :D . We had the most amazing sex all week.

The food (8): Food was good. Service was great. Both Restaurants were great. Ate by ourselves most of the time but did have dinner with two other amazing couples a few times. Lots of laughter.

Beach (6): Don't get me wrong it was nice but just didn't have that beautiful turquoise color that the resorts on the strip have. Also didn't use it to lay out on because of families walking into town.

Pool (10): The pool was great. Perfect size, two different ends, quiet end and the activities end. The wife had her top off the second day (a first). the swim up bar was great and perfectly placed. We were still kind of nervous walking around fully naked even on the last day but we did a little (a first). I never really got use to talking to people with no shorts on. Something I will definitely do different next time.

Activities guys and girls (10): Shout out to Charlie, Jio, Jessica, and Joy. The energy and courtesy to want to include everyone and be nice was amazing. Hard workers, from morning till night.

FOAM Party: No comment because we arrived a couple of hours after it was over. Everyone we talked to said this was the most fun thing they had done. NEXT TRIP!!!!

Nightly activities (10): These were in the lobby before the disco themes opened up. Rating would have been much lower if not for the Hooligans band. They were great. Wish they would have been on more nights or even during the day by the pool. But just one guys opinion.

Theme nights (10): A lot of people dressed up. I did not, but will next time. My wife did (a first) and oh my did she look amazing every night. I could not keep my hands off her (NOT a first :P ).

Disco room (9): This was pretty cool. This would have been better if we would have had any dancing skills. We have already said we are going to get lessons before we return. The people who could dance were so damn sexy. It stayed busy for about thirty minutes to an hour then people started heading out except for our last night which got crazy. Which brings me to my next topic.

THE PLAYROOM (9): This was the most incredible, amazing, fun, unforgettable thing I have ever done. The story goes: We were in the disco having a great time with several amazing couples. The swing was brought up in conversation so one of the other women grabbed us and took us in to use the swing. Well we did (not as easy as it sounds) and as I'm going at it with my wife I look back and a lot of people came in to watch us. Immediate stage fright :oops: ( again first time in front of others, need more practice). Anyway we got off the swing and moved to a side bed continuing and next thing I know the whole room is full of people doing anything and everything. AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!

Jacuzzi (10): It was great. Huge, plenty of room. Perfect swim up bar to start conversations with people. Was a little too hot on one occasion. We did manage to have a little fun on the side but nothing outrageous. NEXT TIME!!

Massage (10): This was INCREDIBLE!! We got the erotic massage with a happy ending (first). You have got to understand, neither my wife or myself have had anyone else's hands on us in a sexual way in 22 years. :shock: Crazy huh! Well it was unreal. (thank you Lucy) You gotta do it. Was worth the $$

The best part for last.

The People (10+++): This was the most rewarding part of the trip. I am not a social person very often. My wife and I are not in the lifestyle, never even dabbled. We have talked about threesomes with other women but never have done it. The people we met were the most fun, crazy, interesting and amazing people I have ever met. Even after they knew we were not in the lifestyle they never made us feel left out. I wish I could state names, but we met couples from Oklahoma City (thank you for getting us started), Alaska, Seattle, California, New York (the last couple we said good bye to), France, Italy, Australia, North Carolina, Texas and Florida... Not counting the people we did not get to find out where they were from.

I don't know if the people we met look at this website and it will probably be too difficult to know who I am. We were the couple from Oklahoma. But if anything strikes a cord, My wife and I want to say thank you to each and every one of you who made our trip unbelievable. I hope by some chance we will meet up again next time. We miss you and hope you have a great holiday season.

WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!! Actually ready to leave now!!

Thanks for reading
S and L
Relax, have a drink, and meet some amazing naked people.
Rossy
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Nov 2019

Re: FIRST TIME NOV. 23-29

Postby Coupleat302 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Don't comment too much on trip reports though we read most of them.. That was great! Well thought out, concise yet descriptive. Thanks for sharing! Making a mental note not to miss the foam party this summer.
Coupleat302
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 27 Jun 2022

Re: FIRST TIME NOV. 23-29, 2013

Postby hoppercf » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Pool (10): The pool was great. Perfect size, two different ends, quiet end and the activities end. The wife had her top off the second day (a first). the swim up bar was great and perfectly placed. We were still kind of nervous walking around fully naked even on the last day but we did a little (a first). I never really got use to talking to people with no shorts on. Something I will definitely do different next time.

Can you estimate what percentage of people were fully nude vs partially? We are venturing down there on Feb 7 and looking forward to doing as the "Romans" do, or so-to-speak.

Thanks for the wonderful trip report.
hoppercf
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Jun 2024

Postby JewelznDave » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:44 pm

:L Fantastic trip report~ glad you loved the resort!!
JewelznDave
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 Nov 2014

Postby Rossy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Hoppercf, I would say about 80%-85% were fully naked. I would also say 99% of women were topless.

S and L
Rossy
Desire Lover

Postby tndmcpl » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks for reminding us why we loved our trip to Pearl and can't wait to go back in June!
tndmcpl

We arrive on: 01 Jun 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LL, Kasidie

Postby lotsoffun » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Excellent report, so glad you enjoyed it! We are headed back on Saturday and this report got me excited to go back all over again! :D/
lotsoffun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Dec 2013

Postby Rossy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Wish I was going too!!! Thanks and have a great time.

S and L
Rossy
Desire Lover

Postby northcarolina » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Great review! We were there the same week :) About 2 weeks after we got home, we were already online looking to book a return trip in 2014. A few days ago, we just bit the bullet and reserved a spot Nov. 24th-30th of 2014. That trip was a first for us too and we have been reliving every moment for a month. By far tbe BEST vacation ever. We didn't do the breakfast sales pitch about the "membership" because we thought this would be a one-time trip, now we are trying to figure out how we can fit a trip to Desire Pearl into the annual budget. Y'all were such a sweet (albeit shy) couple and it was good to see you come out of your shells. Your wife is stunning and was by far the prettiest woman there. I'm trying to convince C to get a tattoo after seeing yours...very sexy! We have emailed a few couples ( New York and St. Louis) and they may return the same time next year. We'd love to see y'all too :)

A & C aka North Carolina
northcarolina

We arrive on: 24 Nov 2014

Postby newbsnomore » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Thanks for the great review. I wish I had thought of the point system - great idea.
We also had such a great time that we booked 5 months out in May of this year after just getting back 2 weeks ago for our first time.
Maybe after the Holidays I can finally sit down and right my review.
newbsnomore
Desire Convert

Postby Rossy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:17 am

Great to hear from you A and C. Hanging out with you guys was a blast. We would love to get together again with you guys and all the other couples we met. Best vacation ever. We found ourselves missing everyone as soon as we left. Kind of depressing thinking we may never see anyone again. Glad you contacted us. We will let you know about next year.

Have a great NEW YEAR!!

S and L
Rossy
Desire Lover

Postby Jenyphur » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Great review...answered a lot of my questions! And your time in the play room sounds AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing.
First time at Pearl Aug 21-27, 2014
Jenyphur
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS-AZHotcouple777

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl