1st Timer Report 25-29 March 2014

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

1st Timer Report 25-29 March 2014

Postby P&RSoMd » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:03 pm

My wife and I are just back from a split trip of 4 days at Hidden Beach Resort and 4 days at DP. We've traveled to nude resorts in Jamaica (Grand Lido Negril and Braco) and HBR for 5 years, but had never been to a place like DP where the night life is "more active." We are not in the life style, but we were seeking something that was a bit more active/fun and where no one would mind if we were amorous in public. HBR is a wonderful, but quiet place, where the night life wraps up between 11-12, the Moonlight Palapa is not conducive to club life, and there is a prohibition on PDS anywhere. Our friends/fellow travelers had been to DP a couple times by themselves and suggested we split our annual trip with them between HBR and DP. They told us what to expect ~ especially at the hot tub and sin room; while my wife was apprehensive, we went. All we can say is "fare well, HBR ~ hello, DP!"

The hotel facilities were very nice: great gym; my wife liked the spa massage; the Junior Suite (ground floor/quiet side of the pool) was in good condition and spacious enough; and the grounds were very nice. We were able to observe the local iguanas and a Mexican raccoon even walked into the lobby one night. Every member of the staff was very nice and professional (e.g., check in, restaurants, pool/entertainment, bars, night life). The pool and beach were outstanding! Compared to HBR, the beach was heaven (i.e., nice sand, pretty good sandy surf bottom). We prefer a nice beach, so we spent three of the four days there. The fact that there is some public traffic was not a problem. The staff keeps the traffic moving and photo free. At worst, there were a few funny moments when a beach comber realized what s/he had stumbled into! Otherwise, it was live and let live. The pool was wonderfully divided between the louder side, where the music/bar/entertainment was, and the quiet side, where there was ample room for folks to chill. The wait staff (thank you, Ebe) worked all areas equally well.

The restaurants and bars were very good. We were a little curious if two restaurants would be enough. But, Aphrodite had a great menu for all meals and nice little shows during dinner. We went there two nights, had room service one night (thought the menu was lean), and went to the Pearl one night. We thought the Pearl had good food, but "interesting" decorating that we'll never see at home. Wait staff was very good and neither place was ever backed up due to crowds. The disco was about 1000% better than anything we'd seen in our six years of nude vacationing. The hired entertainment shows were outstanding ~ don't show up late. The disco DJ played a good mix of music and seemed to watch the dance floor. If it started to empty, he changed it up a bit. (There is a definite mix of ages. 30s, a fair amount of 40s, some 50s, and few above that. So, the music had to mix.) The Sin Room was used a bit, but other than an obligatory look-see, we didn't really notice. It's very discrete, not too spacious, but tempting . . . next time, right, Honey? Honey?!.

OK, to the hot tub/night life. If you are nervous about seeing any PDS, then I would stay away from the hot tub after 5 pm and don't look in the Sin Room. It wasn't an orgy all the time, but the PDS ebbed and flowed at the hot tub. One night, almost nothing for 1.5 hours. The next afternoon, someone must have dropped Spanish fly in the water b/c there was a lot of body shots, accompanying brief oral, break out sessions of Olympic Oral (I counted 1 dude and 5 women ~ use your imagination on how to pair it), people feeling each other out (literally and figuratively) to test who was in/out. My wife and I were approached a fair amount (mostly in the hot tub, but inquiries were made on the beach/at the pool/in the disco as well), but we just said we're not life stylers and people left it alone and were polite. Of course, in the hot tub, they moved on b/c it was "fun time;" but, in other settings, we continued to have good conversations even after letting it slip that we aren't in the life. There were a number of couples who were already pre-engaged with others; so they didn't talk outside their group. But, everyone else was very accepting. So, we felt very welcome, met some great, diverse, interesting people ~ and we learned a lot! If you are not into PDS or the life, but like a fun, active environment (or quietly would like to see how far you are willing to go), I would definitely try DP. During our stay, I saw everything on the spectrum: newly weds who only went to the pool, restaurants, disco, and their room; people like us who like our own PDS; light mixers; and full on "take my wife ~ please!" action. We definitely were able to have our PDS fun when it hit us (one night in a bed at the hot tub, every night in the patio bed) and had no issues with interlopers, though the hot tub gallery appreciated our act as foreplay for them! Adjust your location/activities as you see fit ~ it is a big, diverse resort with plenty to do if you aren't comfortable with PDS.

Well, I've written a lot, there is probably more. But, I will conclude by saying we will definitely return to DP for our next vacation, which is normally an annual thing. But, if we can arrange a six month trip cycle, we'll be there all the more quickly. Four out of four stars.
P&RSoMd

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Mar 2014

Re: 1st Timer Report 25-29 March 2014

Postby Sugar77 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Excellent review! We're sooo looking forward to our visit in June. :D
:CAN
Sugar77
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jun 2014

Postby trubluz » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:55 am

P&RSoMd It's official now your Desire Cherry has been popped!! :lol:

Thanks for the great report. Returning in June for our second visit to Pearl, 4th visit to Desire Properties!!

Pam & Reinhard
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Bama37 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Great report...especially for us since we are going for our first time in June!
Bama37
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Jun 1919
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby rsm » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Great review! We were there overlapping the same dates. Just sitting down to start my own comprehensive report. But anyone interested in Desire, or with views on its future, should start here.
rsm
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 24 Jun 2015

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl