A comprehensive trip report, late March 2014: Part 6

Please contribute Desire Pearl Trip reports here

A comprehensive trip report, late March 2014: Part 6

Postby rsm » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:03 pm

WHEW.....found the missing segment.

The Disco, theme nights:
    After dinner, many couples seem to retreat to their rooms to prepare for the night's activities. About 8:30 or so, there is either a live group or DJ providing music of various genres in the lobby. Guest attendance starts slowly, but might reach 15 to 20 couples by the time the doors open to the night club/disco. On Wednesday night, the theme was lingerie and there was a fifteen minute fashion show in the lobby with some attractive models displaying the wares available in the Logo Shoppe.

The disco opens at 10pm. It is in the same structure as the lobby, with entrance just to the right of the lobby bar. BTW, the lobby bar is open 24 hours and never is crowded. And it has great bartenders. I suggest getting a drink and entering the disco about 10:15, when you will likely get a good seat for the night's show.

The shows start pretty promptly at 10:30pm and last roughly 15 to 20 minutes. They are performed on the raised dance floor which I estimate to measure about 20 x 40 feet. The shows are better than I would have expected for a small resort. Usually 5 to 8 male and female dancers performing in costumes relevant to the night's theme. The Friday night Cherries to Strawberries red theme featured several Cirque de Soliel acrobatic type performers who were quite good. We missed the Thursday XS night. Regretfully, because we heard later that the show was one of the best, with ladies from the crowd being pulled (willingly) onto the stage to engage in erotic simulated sex with the performers.

As for themes, be mindful of the website's admonition that they can change at anytime. And all bets are off if it is a takeover week by a group. From my vantage point, pre-vacation shopping for the theme nights is a huge part of the overall fun. But...ladies...don't spend a lot of time and effort on what to wear. The less the better. I've read that some nights nearly everyone in the disco is nude by the time it closes down. We can neither confirm nor deny that since we usually headed to the jacuzzi beds by about 11pm. Next trip, we plan to extend our stays at the disco to find out for ourselves.

As for participation in the theme night's dress, I'd say that more than 50% of the ladies wear something that embraces the theme. And if not the theme specifically, most all ladies are in very sexy things of some kind. As for the guys, Hawiaan night brought out a lot of Tommy Bahama shirts. Friday, Strawberry night, a lot of red shirts, etc. Lets face it, with the ladies dressed to kill in ultra sexy fare, the guys just blend in.

As I noted in a previous post, we were not interested in the Playroom, preferring the fresh breeze and starry ski setting of the jacuzzi beds. Not being in the lifestyle I can only surmise, but the playroom seems mainly suited to those who want to play with others. Seems like participating there is basically an invitation for others to join in. I'd welcome the input of others who have had more experience in the playroom.
rsm
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jun 2015

Re: A comprehensive trip report, late March 2014: Part 6

Postby trubluz » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Thank you for taking the time to write your reviews this week. Returning end of June and now really can't wait. Definitely agree with theme nights sexy itty bitty clothing is best.
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: A comprehensive trip report, late March 2014: Part 6

Postby twomuchfuninthesun » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 am

Thanks for taking the time to script such a detailed report, even after several trips we enjoy hearing other guests take on things!
With regards to the playroom, to each his/her own, we enjoy the outdoor beds and the playroom as well, being in the playroom is not an automatic invitation to others, from our experiences anyway, any play with others is always clearly consensual whether it's in the hot tub, beach beds or the "way too small" playroom!
twomuchfuninthesun
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 15 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD spidynjen

Return to Trip Reports from Desire Pearl